• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultra-Official Illinois MELEE Thread. (new player list, updated tourneys & fests)

Zjiin

Smash Master
Bwahahaha holy smokes if this is thread was any older we'd be unearthing it live on TV.

I'm back but don't expect that classic OP to change.

Encephalon Decay

Smash Cadet
Well since this thread is alive again apparantly, I reckon I'll toss my name in.

I'm in Frankfort IL. IC main.

I've had some difficulties getting in the competetive scene though; no car, house can't be used for smash, and I've only got one other person that plays me X_X Help me community!

Nightowl

Smash Apprentice
NNID
YiffyWolfen
Well since this thread is alive again apparently, I reckon I'll toss my name in.

I'm in Frankfort IL. IC main.

I've had some difficulties getting in the competetive scene though; no car, house can't be used for smash, and I've only got one other person that plays me X_X Help me community!
****, it's been too long for me.
I'm trying to get things going again in Joliet. I'm about a 15 minute drive from Frankfort. I got this house and I gotta do something with it right? lol

Top Bottom