• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Ultimate Meta Knight Collaboratve Guide! (WIP)

The Ultimate Meta Knight Collaboratve Guide! (WIP)

leekslap

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2294-4978-8399
leekslap submitted a new guide:

The Ultimate Meta Knight Collaboratve Guide! (WIP) - The end all ultimate guide to Project M Meta Knight.

I really think there is something about Meta Knight's core character that makes him consistently good no matter the nerfs. Though some people may get turned off by changes in 3.5, he's still one of the best characters in the game. I'd reccomend him to anybody, and that's why this guide was made by us. As one of the most helpful forums here in Smashboards, the most active, helpful, and/or knowledgeable players...
Read more about this guide...

Painless67

Smash Rookie
thanks that helped a bit with some moves i was using that were trumped by better ones:138:

D

Deleted member

Have any idea when this guide will be finished? I find myself coming back a lot. =.=

Top Bottom