• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dixie Kong's Barrel Of Support Spirits. Farewell Everyone, Thank You ALL For Making This Thread An Excellent Place For DK Fans!

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Alright, I've added
Isaac: Venus Adept Isaac: Venus Adept
IvanQuote IvanQuote
Travix Man Travix Man
JayJay55 JayJay55

Welcome to The Barrel! I've also updated the OP by moving some images around and adding Isaac's work to bookend the post. Seems fitting considering the way Smash Ultimate features their character images. The text in the OP will be updated and revamped in a few days as well.

ALSO, we're just about at 200 Support Buddies! I'll have to Whip Up some traditional art to celebrate this veeeery soon..

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Alright, I've added
Isaac: Venus Adept Isaac: Venus Adept
IvanQuote IvanQuote
Travix Man Travix Man
JayJay55 JayJay55

Welcome to The Barrel! I've also updated the OP by moving some images around and adding Isaac's work to bookend the post. Seems fitting considering the way Smash Ultimate features their character images. The text in the OP will be updated and revamped in a few days as well.

ALSO, we're just about at 200 Support Buddies! I'll have to Whip Up some traditional art to celebrate this veeeery soon..
It is nothing important, but when you edit the supporter list again, please fix my username. It is mixed up with someone else's.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
It is nothing important, but when you edit the supporter list again, please fix my username. It is mixed up with someone else's.
Nah, it's VERY important! I went to fix it but I'm not seeing the dilemma; I've quoted a cluster of the usernames that are around yours and highlighted your name for convenience. It's embarrassing to ask, but can you point out the mistake for me?

Tonydrake
Starcutter
majorasmaskfan
Ryan.
bksbestbwoy
Phoebee
Astraltar
Lyndis_
ZRoy
Cazzone

Reila
Deathcarter
PreedReve
Strider_Bond00J
Con0rrrr
Tord The Red Leader
Pikablu Pikachu
Brother AJ
G-Guy
Morbi
PF9
StormC
Marcello691
sman3579

Reila

Nah, it's VERY important! I went to fix it but I'm not seeing the dilemma; I've quoted a cluster of the usernames that are around yours and highlighted your name for convenience. It's embarrassing to ask, but can you point out the mistake for me?
It seems like I committed a mistake. I saw another username with "Reila" and I got things mixed up. Whoops. Lol. In my defense, in a decade of having this username, I have never seen another Reila or any similar usernames.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I want a unique Dixie as much as the next, but we have no idea how Sakurai sees the situation - for all we know, he’d be fine with Dixie being an Echo (I mean, he meant to tag her along with Diddy in Brawl). As much as it would suck, I think at least acknowledging the possibility saves from any major disappointment. But still hope for the best of course.
I mean, I'm well aware tha he might see it different, but I just dont think any echo fighter is good enough for Dixie Kong, and will be disappointed even knowing it's a possibilty.

Remember, echo fighters are full-assed clones, not semi clones. They dont get ANY attacks of their own, just stay changes. This means she'll have to have a tail for her jab, and she'll have a jetpack among other things. Feel about that how you may, but I don't like that even a little bit.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
New here, but figured I'd throw in my support for my favorite Kong! I think K Rool and Dixie both have a pretty good chance of getting in this time, they're classic Nintendo characters and are long overdue. I have a feeling she'll get semi-clone status, cuz she's gotta be able to use her hair - otherwise she's not Dixie!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just learned that in Hard Mode in Tropical Freeze you can play as solo Dixie Kong

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Is that the only way to solo as a Kong other than Donkey?

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
I just learned that in Hard Mode in Tropical Freeze you can play as solo Dixie Kong

Oh wow, I didn't know that. Is that the only way to solo as a Kong other than Donkey?
Technically, you could do multiplayer, choose the Kong of your choice, kill off Donkey, and be on your merry way. There is the downside of losing two lives every time you die since DK is revived too, but that's the only way to play them solo outside of Hard mode yeah.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774

No. You can also play Funky Mode in the Switch version.

Am currently doing so to unlock Hard Mode.

And am gonna play Diddy Mode then. As am a Diddy fan first and foremost.

Reila

Speaking of Tropical Freeze, I finished it a few hours back. Really good game, but the rocket and mine cart levels can go die in a fire. They somehow made them even less fun than in Returns. While the game design in general is fantastic, they really can't nail the cart levels like in DKC2.

Windmill Hills, Grassland Groove, Amiss Abyss, Irate Eight, Frosty Fruits (in fact, the only world 5 level I enjoyed) and most world 6 levels (except for the rocket one) are my favorites of the bunch. As for the bosses, I wasn't a big fan of the mandrill trio and the owl. The others were really fun.

I really can't see myself revisiting certain levels to get all collectibles even though I want to play as solo Dixie.

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Tropical Freeze, I finished it a few hours back. Really good game, but the rocket and mine cart levels can go die in a fire. They somehow made them even less fun than in Returns. While the game design in general is fantastic, they really can't nail the cart levels like in DKC2.

Windmill Hills, Grassland Groove, Amiss Abyss, Irate Eight, Frosty Fruits (in fact, the only world 5 level I enjoyed) and most world 6 levels (except for the rocket one) are my favorites of the bunch. As for the bosses, I wasn't a big fan of the mandrill trio and the owl. The others were really fun.

I really can't see myself revisiting certain levels to get all collectibles even though I want to play as solo Dixie.
If I'm not mistaken, the only collectibles you need to unlock Hard Mode are the KONG letters, since to get Hard Mode you need to clear every stage, including the bonus stages that are unlocked by getting all the KONG letters. So at the very least you wouldn't need to get the puzzle pieces if that makes things any better.

SeashoreWar

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently on hard mode in world 6. After I finish that, it will be 200% for me. I've collected all the puzzle pieces and I'm collecting the KONG letters in hard mode as well. Hopefully I'll be able to get the last couple figurines cause that's been taking forever lol.

Reila

If I'm not mistaken, the only collectibles you need to unlock Hard Mode are the KONG letters, since to get Hard Mode you need to clear every stage, including the bonus stages that are unlocked by getting all the KONG letters. So at the very least you wouldn't need to get the puzzle pieces if that makes things any better.
It sure does. Kong letters aren't that big of a deal to collect. Puzzle pieces are, in theory, a lot more fun to look for, but... Some levels are just really frustrating.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
What do you think of High Tide Ride? Personally I adored it; that's the 1st level I play when I revisit the game, on Hard Mode of course!

Marcello691

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 0035 6389 6608
My favorite levels of Tropical Freeze:
World 1: Zip-Line Shrine, Busted Bayou

World 2: Windmill Hills, Horn Top Hop, Sawmill Thrill, Alpine Incline, Wing Ding

World 3: Grassland Groove, Frantic Fields, Scorch 'n' Torch, Cannon Canyon, Bramble Scramble

World 4: High Tide Ride, Amiss Abyss, Irate Eight, Rockin' Relics

World 5: love every single level in that world, my fav world!!! Especially Beehive Brawl and Jammin' Jams, just awesome!

World 6: Almost every level, usually I don't like ice themed worlds but this one has such a great atmosphere. My personal highlight is Forest Folly, Seashore War and Aqueduct Assault!

My favorite Boss levels: Punch Bowl (best boss music!), Big Top Bop (best boss music after punch bowl) and Mountaintop Tussle (really scary one, haha. Music is great too and I love the atmosphere).
I think the last Boss of the game was the least exciting one and rather boring, and has probably the only music piece that I don't like in tropical freeze.

Last edited:

Reila

What do you think of High Tide Ride? Personally I adored it; that's the 1st level I play when I revisit the game, on Hard Mode of course!
Not a fan, personally.

I think when I revisit the game, the first level I will play is Irate Eight. The stage is fun, but what makes it shine is the Lockjaw Saga remix.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Not a fan, personally.

I think when I revisit the game, the first level I will play is Irate Eight. The stage is fun, but what makes it shine is the Lockjaw Saga remix.

Ehh, fair enough. I'd like more dynamic minecart levels going forward though. Personally I like the action-packed feel of Retro's cart stages. Sawmill Thrill and High Tide Ride derail the formula in ways that blow my mind, but honestly I think Returns has the best cart levels. They definitely went overboard, but Bombs Away, Roasting Rails and Prehistoric Path were so good.

The wave of nostalgia that slammed into me on Irate Eight was incredible. Instant favorite.
My favorite levels of Tropical Freeze:
World 1: Zip-Line Shrine, Busted Bayou

World 2: Windmill Hills, Horn Top Hop, Sawmill Thrill, Alpine Incline, Wing Ding

World 3: Grassland Groove, Frantic Fields, Scorch 'n' Torch, Cannon Canyon, Bramble Scramble

World 4: High Tide Ride, Amiss Abyss, Irate Eight, Rockin' Relics

World 5: love every single level in that world, my fav world!!! Especially Beehive Brawl and Jammin' Jams, just awesome!

World 6: Almost every level, usually I don't like ice themed worlds but this one has such a great atmosphere. My personal highlight is Forest Folly, Seashore War and Aqueduct Assault!

My favorite Boss levels: Punch Bowl (best boss music!), Big Top Bop (best boss music after punch bowl) and Mountaintop Tussle (really scary one, haha. Music is great too and I love the atmosphere).
I think the last Boss of the game was the least exciting one and rather boring, and has probably the only music piece that I don't like in tropical freeze.
Seashore War hit me really hard. I legit felt so mournful for DK Isle when I got to that level, and the music made it so much worse. I loved the Beach Area in Returns as that's where I started to like the game, so seeing it turned into a wasteland made me honestly angry at the Snowmads. Like, it was f*** up they took over on DK's birthday, but it's like the reality of the situation didn't hit me until that level. Imagine how many creatures and plants must've died cuz they weren't prepared for or even meant to face a sudden and eternal Ice Age. Before Ori and the Blind Forest, Tropical Freeze was the only 2D Platformer that actually made me sad.

Aqueduct Assault's music embodied just how pissed off I was with the Snowmads afterwards.

Reila

Yeah. To each their own. I liked the chill cart levels from DKC2 the most.

Maybe I am just too old for all that craziness they throw at you in the Retro Studios' cart levels.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Yeah. To each their own. I liked the chill cart levels from DKC2 the most.

Maybe I am just too old for all that craziness they throw at you in the Retro Studios' cart levels.
It's not my preference anymore, but I can't deny DKC2 had really good cart levels. In fact I think they made DKC1's look bad since they were such an improvement. At the bare minimum DKC2's was very clever, and the adrenaline rush I got from Haunted Hall is probably what made me crave heart-pounding cart levels that Retro eventually gave us. :D

Klimax

Smash Ace
For months i was against Dixie Kong's inclusions, not because i didn't want to her but because i though that the only believable scenario was having Dixie OR K Rool. And i was arguing on many online forums against Dixie Kong because i though that it was the best way to defend my favorite character.

And that was clearly dumb, i think that doing a choice between these two is pointless, the Donkey Kong saga and fans deserve both Dixie Kong and King K Rool (and a true Dixie Kong, not a echo with another up special).

So even though i'm a huge K Rool fan, i strongly support Dixie Kong's inclusion in Smash Ultimate and i'll be happy to see her ! ;)

Last edited:

PolarisJunkie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PolarisJunkie
3DS FC
0361-7305-7321
I'd love to throw my support into Dixie. Both her and K.Rool are the complete DK representation the new Smash needs for sure.

Mary H.

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1676-4537-1982
Even though I love Dixie more, I think it'd be ideal to have both her and King K. Rool in the game. I'll rejoice for either one.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
So, a few years back I made some fun crossovers with the 2 main Kongs. Feel free to browse if y'all wish:

During the 4th SSB, DK and Diddy got a hold of the Super Leaf and then ventured out to Mario's side of reality to try some new powerups. DK got a hold of the Super Bell and transdormed into a Gorilla-Cat hybrid known as: The Lion Kong.

Now with claws, a mane and a tail, DK's able to climb nearly any surface (whether rocky, metallic, wooden, fabric, vegetation, etc), has a whole range of claw attacks, is even more agile than before and now twice the Alpha Male he already was, which was a lot to begin with. His newfound panthera persona also makes him willing to munch on more than fruits when hungry, but the other Kongs know he won't turn his teeth toward them, as he's still laid back and fun...to his friends.

The Snowmads come off as a frosty treat when DK's using this powerup.

Tagging along with DK, Diddy sought some powerups of his own. Rather than taking a magical item from the Mario side, Diddy instead stole a gadget from the Plumber himself: the F.L.U.D.D.; it didn't stop there though, as he brought it straight to Cranky and Funky to have them reverse-engineer the tech to create their own design, which they dubbed the SplashPack.

Using the liquids from the Juicy Jungle, Diddy has replaced his Rocketbarrels with a Hydro Pack that sprays juice in its wake. As he jets around with it, Diddy drenches an area with fluids that--depending on the liquid's color--makes the terrain slippery (Purple), sticky (Green) or bouncy (Blue). Needless to say this puts his Banana Game to shame, as his purple liquid has victims tripping constantly; he avoids this thanks to his new outfit, which prevents him from suffering the effects of his own juices.

But it didn't end there. As Diddy became the most annoying creature on DK Isle he soon needed to defend himself, as the popguns weren't cutting it. Teaming up with Funky, the two raided the Ammo Knights Armory and stole blueprints of the Hero Shot Replica. With this Inkling gun, Diddy and Funky were able to build off the design and create weapons that fit their preferred specs. Who knows what trollworthy horrors they'll cook up...

That's what I've made for DK and Diddy back in 2015. I didn't do one for Dixie back then cuz I'd finally finished her moveset and was sick of drawing her, but I had something planned. Now that the series has resurged a bit I've gotten to work on her Mario Powerup, and it's almost done. I'll show it to celebrate us reaching 200 Supporters. What could it be?!?! Find out soon.

Fantastic level and another song that should be in Smash!
Definitely is! Yknow, since a lot of stages from the past are returning, I really hope this is DK's chance to get a new arena that's not Jungle-oriented in the slightest. Literally ANYTHING from Autumn Heights, Krazy Kremland, Bright Savanna, K. Rool's Keep, The Beach/Cliff/Factory/Ruins/Volcano (whether frozen or not) etc would be fine by me for Smash Ultimate. Show DK more love, Sakurai; the Kongs are starving out here!

We've got 2 new members of the Barrel:
Impa4Smash Impa4Smash
Klimax Klimax

Welcome to both of you! If I'm not mistaken we're 1 member shy of 200 Support Buddies (unless FunAtParties FunAtParties is a new supporter too, *hint hint*), so it's good to have more! And now we have another!
I'd love to throw my support into Dixie. Both her and K.Rool are the complete DK representation the new Smash needs for sure.
Welcome to you as well, and THANK YOU for being the 200th Member!! So close to having this game in our hands, and at the very least 200 people will be ecstatic to have Dixie playable. I really hope she's among the fighters.

For months i was against Dixie Kong's inclusions, not because i didn't want to her but because i though that the only believable scenario was having Dixie OR K Rool. And i was arguing on many online forums against Dixie Kong because i though that it was the best way to defend my favorite character.

And that was clearly dumb, i think that doing a choice between these two is pointless, the Donkey Kong saga and fans deserve both Dixie Kong and King K Rool (and a true Dixie Kong, not a echo with another up special).

So even though i'm a huge K Rool fan, i strongly support Dixie Kong's inclusion in Smash Ultimate and i'll be happy to see her ! ;)
Wow, I gotta give you props; there used to be a nasty rivalry between the fan groups at least 5 years back and it really hurt both bases. Many of us realized it was pointless to be doing it and things are much, MUCH better, and I'm happy that both sides genuinely want both to make it in. But seriously, thanks for voicing your support; I respect your post.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
So, a few years back I made some fun crossovers with the 2 main Kongs. Feel free to browse if y'all wish:

During the 4th SSB, DK and Diddy got a hold of the Super Leaf and then ventured out to Mario's side of reality to try some new powerups. DK got a hold of the Super Bell and transdormed into a Gorilla-Cat hybrid known as: The Lion Kong.

Now with claws, a mane and a tail, DK's able to climb nearly any surface (whether rocky, metallic, wooden, fabric, vegetation, etc), has a whole range of claw attacks, is even more agile than before and now twice the Alpha Male he already was, which was a lot to begin with. His newfound panthera persona also makes him willing to munch on more than fruits when hungry, but the other Kongs know he won't turn his teeth toward them, as he's still laid back and fun...to his friends.

Tagging along with DK, Diddy sought some powerups of his own. Rather than taking a magical item from the Mario side, Diddy instead stole a gadget from the Plumber himself: the F.L.U.D.D.; it didn't stop there though, as he brought it straight to Cranky and Funky to have them reverse-engineer the tech to create their own design, which they dubbed the SplashPack.

Using the liquids from the Juicy Jungle, Diddy has replaced his Rocketbarrels with a Hydro Pack that sprays juice in its wake. As he jets around with it, Diddy drenches an area with fluids that--depending on the liquid's color--makes the terrain slippery (Purple), sticky (Green) or bouncy (Blue). Needless to say this puts his Banana Game to shame, as his purple liquid has victims tripping constantly; he avoids this thanks to his new outfit, which prevents him from suffering the effects of his own juices.

But it didn't end there. As Diddy became the most annoying creature on DK Isle he soon needed to defend himself, as the popguns weren't cutting it. Teaming up with Funky, the two raided the Ammo Knights Armory and stole blueprints of the Hero Shot Replica. With this Inkling gun, Diddy and Funky were able to build off the design and create weapons that fit their preferred specs. Who knows what trollworthy horrors they'll cook up...

That's what I've made for DK and Diddy back in 2015. I didn't do one for Dixie back then cuz I'd finally finished her moveset and was sick of drawing her, but I had something planned. Now that the series has resurged a bit I've gotten to work on her Mario Powerup, and it's almost done. I'll show it to celebrate us reaching 200 Supporters. What could it be?!?! Find out soon.

Definitely is! Yknow, since a lot of stages from the past are returning, I really hope this is DK's chance to get a new arena that's not Jungle-oriented in the slightest. Literally ANYTHING from Autumn Heights, Krazy Kremland, Bright Savanna, K. Rool's Keep, The Beach/Cliff/Factory/Ruins/Volcano (whether frozen or not) etc would be fine by me for Smash Ultimate. Show DK more love, Sakurai; the Kongs are starving out here!

Impa4Smash Impa4Smash
Klimax Klimax

Welcome to both of you! If I'm not mistaken we're 1 member shy of 200 Support Buddies (unless FunAtParties FunAtParties is a new supporter too, *hint hint*), so it's good to have more! And now we have another!

Welcome to you as well, and THANK YOU for being the 200th Member!! So close to having this game in our hands, and at the very least 200 people will be ecstatic to have Dixie playable. I really hope she's among the fighters.

Wow, I gotta give you props; there used to be a nasty rivalry between the fan groups at least 5 years back and it really hurt both bases. Many of us realized it was pointless to be doing it and things are much, MUCH better, and I'm happy that both sides genuinely want both to make it in. But seriously, thanks for voicing your support; I respect your post.
I've been a supporter ever since I saw your art the first time tbh, but just to make sure you don't count me twice, I'm ZestyN and I just changed my name.

Your art is so good it honestly makes me angry. I wish I could draw like that.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
I've been a supporter ever since I saw your art the first time tbh, but just to make sure you don't count me twice, I'm ZestyN and I just changed my name.

Oh! Ok I was wondering who you were lol. In that case I'll change your username on the Support List!

And thank you for the kind words regarding the art. That honestly makes me proud; it took yeears of practice though and a lot of failed drawings. Pretty frustrating at times.

Reila

Nice drawings.
Practice and you will eventually draw as well as him. There is no magic, tricks, yada yada. It is all about (smart) practice.

Last edited:

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
Hey fellow Dixie supporters! How are you all doing? It's been quite a long time since I've been here. My support for Dixie is still strong since the last time. I really believe that Dixie has a very good shot of getting in this time and her having an original moveset not being an Echo fighter. It's time for the DKC series to finally get the proper representation it deserves. Both K. Rool and Dixie deserve inclusion this time. Please let it happen!

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Nice drawings.
Practice and you will eventually draw as well as him. There is no magic, tricks, yada yada. It is all about (smart) practice.
Trust me, I've practiced, I used to draw all the time. Some people just got it, some people don't, what can I say?

Marcello691

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 0035 6389 6608

Impa4Smash Impa4Smash
Klimax Klimax

Do you work as an Artist?? Your art looks so good and professional, I love it!
I'm so hyped now for what you made with Dixie! Seeing your Diddy artwork, I think ut would have been really cool if Nintendo used mario and dk characters in Splatoon like it was originally planned. I like the inklings though

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Hey, so it turns out I made a mistake with the Support List by adding Marcello891, StormC and PolarisJunkie twice; in the latter 2's cases they've been on the list a while before they reaffirmed their support, so the list is actually at 197 Support Buddies now that I've fixed it, and I never added FunAtParties when their name was still ZestyN. Because of all this we're actually at 198 and not 200. Sorry about that...

Do you work as an Artist?? Your art looks so good and professional, I love it!
I'm so hyped now for what you made with Dixie! Seeing your Diddy artwork, I think ut would have been really cool if Nintendo used mario and dk characters in Splatoon like it was originally planned. I like the inklings though
Thank you!!! Truth be told, I don't work as an artist; I just do this in my sparetime. I like the inklings honestly, they're a fresh new idea that came around when people thought Nintendo could only make Mario and Zelda games s they're a great breath of fresh air.

Tropical Freeze was the best selling game in Japan in May. Nice to see people showing DK some love!

https://gonintendo.com/stories/312641-japan-top-selling-games-of-may-2018
Always great news; I'd love to read their opinions of the game.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Stop hating tbh

Last edited by a moderator:

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord

Funny you say menninist, since your post looks like it came straight out of 4chan. I mean, "biased internet bitchboys and their pirate daddy fantasies". Really?

BTW, in case you guys missed this. An animation for the DK reanimated project that includes Dixie. Pretty cute rendition of her!

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Please tell me you're joking
Sakurai: "I'm happy to announce the full newcomer roster for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Detractor Edition featuring:
  • Stinklings
  • Derpsy
  • Ridlame
  • Captain Turd
  • Paper Mariughh
  • King K. Drool
  • Dull Kid
  • Dork Samus
  • Bandana Pee
  • Disease eye
  • Incinebore
  • Mimipuke
  • Lycansuck
  • Celican't
  • Trashley
  • Simon Failmont
  • Blunder Red
  • Retch & Please-Die-In-A-Fire
  • Failma
  • Spring Meh
  • Isuck
  • Trash Blandicoot
Truly, a roster to behold!"

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
King K. Drool is meninist trash. He in no way deserves to get in over female Nintendo icon Dixie. She FRONTED her own game, remember, has been in way more games and more recent releases than him, and is way more well known to the casual audience. And yet she's still thrown under the bus by people in favour of K. Drool because he's so haha funny and a a villain. Well that cheap Bowser knock off is NOT deserving of anything other than a spot in the Nintendo Hall of Shame and permanent erasion from their archives. If that hideous alligator beast actually manages to get a spot over her because of those oafish shrieking biased internet bitchboys and their pirate daddy fantasies I will literally burn my SSB5 copy to a crisp and fly to Japan to personally slap Sakurai in the face. #DixieOrDeath

We could be lucky and get both King K. Rool and Dixie as playable characters in this game.

Chill.

D

Deleted member

King K. Drool is meninist trash. He in no way deserves to get in over female Nintendo icon Dixie. She FRONTED her own game, remember, has been in way more games and more recent releases than him, and is way more well known to the casual audience. And yet she's still thrown under the bus by people in favour of K. Drool because he's so haha funny and a a villain. Well that cheap Bowser knock off is NOT deserving of anything other than a spot in the Nintendo Hall of Shame and permanent erasion from their archives. If that hideous alligator beast actually manages to get a spot over her because of those oafish shrieking biased internet bitchboys and their pirate daddy fantasies I will literally burn my SSB5 copy to a crisp and fly to Japan to personally slap Sakurai in the face. #DixieOrDeath
You’ve heard him folks, this is serious business.

Reila

The responses to that post so far as childish as the post itself, to be fair. Just ignore it and move on with life.

Top Bottom