• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Twilight Princess Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linnc

Smash Cadet
So, I've been arguing with someone about the Zelda models in Twilight Princess.. I told her that Zelda has brown hair with blonde streaks and Link has brown hair in Twilight Princess. She then said that no, Zelda is brunette TP and Link is blonde in TP. I kept showing her the official models of them to show that Zelda has blonde and brown and Link has brown. She then took the model from here http://www.models-resource.com/gamecube/zeldatwilightprincess/model/1397/ both Link and Zelda and showed me no blonde streaks in the texture and Link has blonde has just like in Brawl. She said that in TP Link's hair colour is dirty blonde and Zelda is just a brunette. I still think he's brown-haired and Zelda's blonde/brown in TP. She just doesn't wanna believe me! What do you guys think?

SamuelOak

Smash Rookie
I fell like Zelda is straight up brunette in TP and the lighter streaks in her hair are just induced by light reflecting off her hair, but I may be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom