• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I.H.N.C. <3
The good old days...
WTF ... this guy just lurks soooo hard its scary lol

btw i miss those days tooo ... we were the best rivalry team ever!

because we would like play mad hard and then chill at tec0s and walk to 711 and chill lol

<3 those days

mog87

Smash Ace
Eggm you gotta teach me StarCraft over winter break
lol @ learning sc over winter break..you gonna need much longer than that. With your playstyle I predict you will either be a dt dropping protoss, or a 3 base terran who camps until 3/3 upgrades then moves out.

Anyways go watch some vods and tutorials, and play thats the best way to learn, its kinda hard to teach until you reach a certain level or understanding, but mechanics are the most important and that can only be acquired by practice.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey guys me, egmm, xyt arent staying at bass's house anymore its too far. we're workin out hotel stuff. tec0/vanz i know y'all plan on going to pound what r y'all doin for housin?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
well like a few days ago eggm was "its 40min from the venue" and that he wouldnt wanna make the trip everyday of the tourney. so he asked if he could stay with CT(which i am working on.) like i had planned on stayin with bass but like CT guys had got a room and said I could stay with them.

I am under the impression that g$'s fam could offer housing(apparently he is housing a decent amount of NY down in MD)

HAT also is offering housing again in the piano shop place.

I can see what I can do about the CT hotel room but like theres only a word for eggm being 1 extra atm. I dunno what all of CT's plan are yet so like i'll have tp keep you updated. There are like some people from ct that havebt reg'd or anything yet.

lastly. tim said that bass's house is still an opton if we need it. yo if worse comes to worse y'all can crash with ct if the room isn't ridiculously full. **** maybe even if it is.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah its too much time/gas going back and forth to bass's every day. I'm staying with CT and I think XYT is staying with pittsburgh at the hotel. Hopefully we can find somewhere to put you guys (vanz/tec0) so that we can all have housing. If you guys absoultley can't find anything (I doubt it if you try you guys are likable) then i'll take us all to bass's or something but I'd really rather not.

Top Bottom