• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its probably just going to be me and tec0 from The Tunes, so even with you its only 3, unless vanz was gonna go. Or swiftbass. :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
Pfft your gonna have to prove that to me, when i get my mod chip working and come over.

By defeating my fox.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
my falco and shiek beat lozr's in friendlies.... maybe he was sandbaggin but from what i seen u shoulda beat him... especially cyrain i definitly kno u coulda beat him

Eggm

Smash Hero
Well, no johns, but during that pool i hadn't played for a few hours so that might have been it, I did nearly 4 stock cyrain r1 lol. lozr ***** me tho i don't know what to say, i couldn't get him off me.

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Ok... here is the lowdown on Tec0 sheik gay vs Vanz sheik gay.

After having experienced both sheiks on several batterings I conclude the following:
Both Sheiks are equally gay. There is a difference however.

Tec0 Sheik - So darn aggressive and makes you want to cry. So gay that you feel like punching sheik... and him at the same time.

Vanz Sheik - So friggin corny gay. Less aggressive. Somehow he manages to be gay, but makes you be relaxed and is soothing as he goes about the gay. It is almost as if while his sheik is gimping you he is whispering "Shhh, it's ok... it'll be over soon. Just rest your eyes as you fade away."

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

After having experienced both sheiks on several batterings I conclude the following:

Tec0 Sheik - So darn aggressive and makes you want to cry. So gay that you feel like punching sheik... and him at the same time.

Vanz Sheik - So friggin corny gay. Less aggressive. Somehow he manages to be gay, but makes you be relaxed and is soothing as he goes about the gay. It is almost as if while his sheik is gimping you he is whispering "Shhh, it's ok... it'll be over soon. Just rest your eyes as you fade away."
LMFAO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

However your description of my sheik seems soooooooooooo much more gay.

I think the level of gayness descriptions should switch :lick:.

EDIT: LOL I'm so aggressive you want to punch my sheik and me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ROFL too good.

Vanz's sheik is gayer IMO he camps more and goes for certain combos that **** on a given character.

I.E if your fox/falco and your at high percent he is gonna go for

grabs into tech chase/trick you into d-tilt -> up-smash/grab for gimps/more camping/Aerials for pressuring into the others.

how gay is that?

My sheik though

Camps sometimes (unless your a certain character oh say ...... JIGGLYPUFF)

I would go for

Aerial -> grabs/Grab -> into tech chase/Aerials lots and lots of aerials/Grabs for gimps/maybe camp more

Eggm

Smash Hero
L O L ! Just count backwards from 10 and it will all be over AHAHAHAHAHHAAH. thats what it made me think of LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Second opinion from another experienced source:

/agree

Tec0 = Complete aggro Sheik. Also, thinks Sheik's fsmash is useless.

Vanz = Less aggro, but just as efficient and gets the job done. Also, he thinks Tec0 is crazy when he hates on Sheik's fsmash.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

I.E if your fox/falco and your at high percent he is gonna go for

grabs into tech chase/trick you into d-tilt -> up-smash/grab for gimps/more camping/Aerials for pressuring into the others.

how gay is that?
Fastfallers have to be over 100% until the dtilt pops them up. Up until then they can CC --> death combo Sheik. And if they're that high there is no point in going for a grab after the dtilt.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Fastfallers have to be over 100% until the dtilt pops them up. Up until then they can CC --> death combo Sheik. And if they're that high there is no point in going for a grab after the dtilt.
over 100 should be high percent right?

Its just examples >_< and I didn't mean d-tilt into grabs >_> thats dumb.

Personally I hate the D-tilt >_> but Vanz uses it.

I use it SOMETIMES more than I use the horrid F-smash but still pretty rarely O_O

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
over 100 should be high percent right?

Its just examples >_< and I didn't mean d-tilt into grabs >_> thats dumb.
Yeah it's high percent, but you shouldn't GRAB after dtilt at that percent.

"grabs into tech chase/trick you into d-tilt -> up-smash/grab"

<_< wtf else does this mean? Maybe if you spent less time worshiping Marth you'd be able to type English in a way that makes that previous statement not mean dtilt into grab.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
all i do with shiek is take a stock and camp the ledge to u come to me ^_^

my conter picks with shiek r pro :chuckle:

and all i do is downsmash, grab, and gimp:chuckle:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Spam i meant as like either d-tilt into upsmash OR instead just grab no d-tilt OR just no d-tilt aerial ....

>_> jeebus heebus

The / meant like another example A WHOLE OTHER SCENARIO....

There was no d-tilt into grab.

That grab you gigantisized meant just grab......... not grab after something

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Spam i meant as like either d-tilt into upsmash OR instead just grab no d-tilt OR just no d-tilt aerial ....

>_> jeebus heebus

The / meant like another example A WHOLE OTHER SCENARIO....

There was no d-tilt into grab.

That grab you gigantisized meant just grab......... not grab after something
<_< your formatting is stupid. You can't put that many "/" in one sentence. / usually means or. dtilt into upsmash or dtilt into grab is what it reads like if you passed english class.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Double post!!!

*Bump*

Here's the post, Eggm:

Greeting in all Tunes. I know I've still got much to learn, but I want to join the tunes. >_> I've met....most of you. ^_^ As you know I main Peach, and my secondaries are Roy, IC's and I'm learning Shiek right now. I also play a lil' Y. Link.

Ame- "So that's it? What a guy...this is gonna be tough."

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
While I would love the compliment, I'm only about 1/100 of VaNz's capabilities. -_- That and the only character he actually inspired me to play was Y. Link, lol. I still don't spam properly. Peach and Roy were always. IC's I just randomly picked up before I even knew who VaNz was. Shiek....welll, Iunno where THAT one came from. He did encourage me a lot though.

Ame- "So that's it? What a guy....this is gonna be tough!!"

Cia

das kwl
brian- lolz.. it's almost scary..

and NO slikvik!! agressive sheik is gayer than elton john's jock strap. therefore, teczero has the gayest sheik. I'm gonna make a thread of my sheik playing well, and teczero's sheik playing well, and I want to see who's sheik thet find to be more gay. I am confident they will agree w/ me.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
well my wii died in surgery late last night i'll be making the funeral preparations shortly LOL

TEC0 DID YOU SEE THE DEATH NOTE ONE SHOT !?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
OMG :p

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
well my wii died in surgery late last night i'll be making the funeral preparations shortly LOL
No way... and I just bout a [i-guess-i-should-not-mention-it-on-the-forums] and have been so hesitant so I don't break my Wii during the operation. Did yours break while trying to *od it? lolz at being discreet about it

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah, cheezit ***** his wii lol, we took the chip completely off and it still wouldn't load originals. Mine just works as a normal wii, I think my wiikey is shot or something, i dunno still working on it, wait for updates!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Yeah, cheezit ***** his wii lol, we took the chip completely off and it still wouldn't load originals. Mine just works as a normal wii, I think my wiikey is shot or something, i dunno still working on it, wait for updates!
cheezits phail made me not wanna do it anymore. I was considering doint it, since azen never soldered b4 and got it to work, but then again Azen has magic when it comes to videogame related things. =/

R.I.P cheezits Wii

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I shouldn't really have a problem. I have friends at Drexel who know this kinda stuff and plus I've completely disassembled and reassembled a couple old laptops (around the Pentium II/III era), and those things are not meant to be taken apart lol. And when I mean taken apart... I mean like, every single piece was apart. And I was able to put it back together and it worked no prob.

edit: i forgot to say, does anyone have a guide for doing this? i just wanna read over it before i go ahead and do it.

Top Bottom