• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Official Crew Thread - Legit the best crew in the world.

JFox

Smash Hero
I watched it, and I must say it far exceeded any expectation that I could possibly have of Mewtwo. It makes me re-think my ideas on the low tiers.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Days of bad tech skill make me want to not play the game. The good days are not as frequent as the bad. Takes all the enjoyment away.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Vanz, is probably our best member who agrees? :) Good stuff vanz, stop sandbagging and pick your best character marth plesae. Your peach is pretty good tho. :)

Edit : Kevin, those will be less frequent the more you play.

Cia

das kwl
Vanz, is probably our best member who agrees? :) Good stuff vanz, stop sandbagging and pick your best character marth plesae. Your peach is pretty good tho. :)

Edit : Kevin, those will be less frequent the more you play.
lmao.. when will u guys stop with the lies!!

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Bring HBK and Keitaro they wanted to swing through. Anyone else that wants to come let me know so I can see if I can work something out.

Shakugan

Smash Journeyman
u guys are all good n could help improve my game i would like to play wit guys. i live in south jersey n dont have a car so im sure thats a problem.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Bring HBK and Keitaro they wanted to swing through. Anyone else that wants to come let me know so I can see if I can work something out.
Dude, what's your address. I think I'll come by today.

Edit: I got it from Sneak, nvm.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
good times yesterday. between fighting tec0 and reik my brain collapsed. played smash for 13-15 hours on 3hrs sleep. I got some good sleep last night though. vids should be up today. eating sushi right now. too good.

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah Mark was playing. Doing amazing things as usual. However, he just doesn't seem to be into the game like he used to. It makes me real sad.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Yeah Mark was playing. Doing amazing things as usual. However, he just doesn't seem to be into the game like he used to. It makes me real sad.
And I sigh a heavy sigh. btw Bass pm me your screenname so I can bother you about meeting up and smashing sometime. Goddam Jersey Falcos.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
good times yesterday. between fighting tec0 and reik my brain collapsed. played smash for 13-15 hours on 3hrs sleep. I got some good sleep last night though. vids should be up today. eating sushi right now. too good.
LMFAO

Your smashfest was epic beyond comprehension ;).

Anyway I had an awesome time my sleep was soooooooooooo good.

I slept around like 4am and woke up today at 4pm O_O.

And I want sushi :(

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Tec0, whenever you get this please PM so we know when to go to your house today, I'm at work and stuff so I have no means of phone communication. Also, Alex needs your phone# again to reach you cause he's having his phone replaced.

Thanksssssssss! Can't wait to play today :)

Eggm

Smash Hero
Everyone check today's brawl update and see my new secondary for brawl? I'm most likely going to main pokemon trainer and secondary pikmin and 3rd yoshi. I like multiple people characters, I meant to master ic's in melee but failed I will do it in brawl! Oh and is everyone ready for our THp crew battle and TSA PA crew battle saturday? Should be epic.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Wow....my post never made it, *sighs* oh well. I pretty much said, I'll either bring a setup or a tape. I also said that I want matches with Eggm, I still have to play Bass, and that Tec0 and I have many matches. He's going to help me get warmed up so I won't burden my suprise Guest. Well....Eggm knows my surprise guest, lol. That's it in a nutshell. I also was gonna ask you to thank Reik for me about something, but I just talked to him, so no need. Mutli-shine for the shock, xD. I need to practice my secondaries more...I really need to pick on MAIN secondary, but I probably won't, because I'm finnicky like that, lol.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Wow....my post never made it, *sighs* oh well. I pretty much said, I'll either bring a setup or a tape. I also said that I want matches with Eggm, I still have to play Bass, and that Tec0 and I have many matches. He's going to help me get warmed up so I won't burden my suprise Guest. Well....Eggm knows my surprise guest, lol. That's it in a nutshell. I also was gonna ask you to thank Reik for me about something, but I just talked to him, so no need. Mutli-shine for the shock, xD. I need to practice my secondaries more...I really need to pick on MAIN secondary, but I probably won't, because I'm finnicky like that, lol.
This post confuses me greatly.. Lol, I deifntley missed something, what are you talking about Saturdays tournament?

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo watz wrong wit vanz? i mean u good, but u lettin it get 2 ur head.i didn't think u was conceited n people told me u was, but now u lettin it show. not cool, plus every mm we had i win like 3-1. u win finals cuz we gonna split anyway... i do that wit everyone, but pc lol. don't disrespect ny, even though i don't like it cuz the johns.

BUM163

Smash Lord
don't 4get where u from n how bad u use 2 get own by everyone in ny b 4 u got there. i been winnin 4 months n neva posted i ***** ny or anyone or u 4 that matter.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
don't 4get where u from n how bad u use 2 get own by everyone in ny b 4 u got there. i been winnin 4 months n neva posted i ***** ny or anyone or u 4 that matter.
I don't ever remember Vanz posting anywhere in any conceited way. If anything, he seems to refuse the title as "Best in Tunes" whether it be a joke or not :/

Cia

das kwl
yo watz wrong wit vanz? i mean u good, but u lettin it get 2 ur head.i didn't think u was conceited n people told me u was, but now u lettin it show. not cool, plus every mm we had i win like 3-1. u win finals cuz we gonna split anyway... i do that wit everyone, but pc lol. don't disrespect ny, even though i don't like it cuz the johns.
whaat..

how am i being conceited?? i haven't said anything, about ****** anything. and yes, you've beaten me flat out in every money match, but i don't see what that has to with me being cocky..

i am really sorry you see it that way. especially since i go out of the be humble most of the time. occasionally when i do well at a weekly, i'll tell my crew that i ***** in NY because i was happy about it.. it doesn't happen for me just for showing up like it does for you <_<

Eggm

Smash Hero
Vanz is one of the least cocky smasher I know lol. I don't know why your even mad bum, according to all the posts I read your done w/ smash anyway. You want beef with a cocky smasher bring it here. :) Come outta state, MM me sometime. ;)

Edit : or host a tourney in NY on a saturday when nothings going on in philly/nj. ;) I'll be there.

Top Bottom