• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies # 7 Results - 5/1/2010

Eggm

Smash Hero
Singles :

1: Hax ($90.00)
2: Eggm ($45.00)
3: StriCNYN3 ($15.00)
4: Nando
5: DJ Nintendo
5: h3aderon
7: Deathknight
7: Chain-Ace
9: Ranmaru
9: Time
9: J-FLO
9: Yuri
13: Rin
13: LunarNOVA
13: Shoopman

Doubles :

1: Scoundrels (Hax + DJ Nintendo) ($24.00)
2: The Death of the Noobs (StriCNYN3 + Eggm) ($12.00)
3: Mustard of Redness (Chain-Ace + Deathknight) ($4.00)
4: You Decide (Ranmaru + Lunar_nova)

Low Tiers Singles:

1: Magus ($30.00)
2: Eggm ($15.00)
3: Time ($5.00)
4: h3aderon
5: Deathknight
5: Yuri
7: Chain-Ace
7: StriCNYN3
9: J-FLO
9: Shoopman

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Had fun at this. My ***** Nando getting better and better. I got ***** for the pizza at the end LOL.

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for letting me borrow your controller stricnyn3. That was chill as hell. Eggm, your yoshi is broken. Magus, your zelda ****ing does work with those bairs and fairs, nice friendlies too. Deathknight, you're definitly improving steadily, good games. Flo, friendlies were fun man; and the ice climber matchup info was much appreciated. Lunar good games. Dj- you're ****ing good. I got scraped hard.

I was time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Smoke and Smash I didn't even know YOU went there hahaha. I might have played you. (I'm sumo_066)

Anyways, shoutouts:

LunarNova: Good **** bro in teams. We almost beat eggm haha. Maybe we should try to go to no johns. I like how you said we rep philly. ;D

Rin: Good **** man. I know like I tryed REALLY hard at the end of our second match bro. But you did greatly. Dk dittos! Oh my god White castle! LOL

Kasumi: So it seems I now can beat your lower tier characters. Except Ness. But now you see I am playing seroiusly. I always am trying new things with you to see what can beat your doc haha. Till next time! (Maybe next week)?

Vorosh: I know you have finals. Pass dem finals mang!

Eggm: Good **** hosting this man. Again, I thank you for having us over. It was awesome. Also thank you for the pizza!

Chain-Ace: Good **** bro. I will try to defeat your falco next time haha. For us its close.

Magus: Ok, I didn't even know that was you haha. No wonder your falcon was so... Different! Like you got double knees on me ON POINT every time afdalsd;fkjasdf;d god I didn't know what to do to you (besides the gimp falcon things, thats all I could do) As you could have seen, I was trying to beat you too. I'm very persistent. Good games. FELIX THE CAT!

DjN: Nice playing you in teams lol. I didn't do well but oh well. I always jab dsmash what you mean! Haha. It was fun.

Jflow: Man your iceclimbers are good. Random dsmash is dangerous! Haha. Good ****. : D

Nando: Good falcon man. : D

Hax: Good **** with your falcon too. Gah falcons are so hard to beat haha.

BIGDADDYGANON

Smash Cadet
Dj Nintendo know what the deal is! he thought he was going to 4 stock me twice but na son it wasn't happening. He was sweating on fd with his falco vs my falcon. Also i cant forget the epic matches wit my man Chain ace Good stuff my dude. Eggm i own ur Yoshi and when ever you want the Neptune vs The Tinton Falls Guys crew battle you got our number. hax was to scared to play me and beat me like a man like S9 and Magus did. Yo Magus those Ganon dittos were fun we gotta do it again.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
hax-that was awkward when we unplugged eachothers controllers and walked away without noticing lol
eggm-thanks for the pizza
s9-i think i only played u once.. i need to get good at ps
nando-ur falcon was mad **** im glad i played it
dj-thanks for showing me vs mario LOL
DK-LOL u mad!
chainace-**** i forget to play u
carlos-we have a whole city to rep we gotta step it up
S&S-good **** man smoke dat weed lol
jflo-i took 1 game off u :D
yuri-imma work on that mu
rin->:[ mario LOL
shoop-u need to STUDY MUs!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah we do need to step it up haha. : D

Kasumi

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm the doc player that didn't enter anything.

Eggm - Great tourney. Free ($5) pizza is always a plus.
StriCNYN3 - I was the guy you played smash 64 with. Thanks for playing it. It made me glad I brought the 64. Also I was the doc you played close to when you left.
DJ Nintendo - Thanks for hyping my doc when I was playing DeathKnight.
Deathknight - Don't feel bad for playing jiggs. A win's a win.
Chain-Ace - Good last minutes games.
Ranmaru - That just means I have to step my low tiers up :mad: *rage face* :laugh: Thanks for bringing the actual smash 64 cart. I need to get my copy out of storage.
J-FLO - I could not get through your icies. Good games, thanks for playing like ten or more matches in a row with me.
Rin - Sorry for all the lost... ness. I did my best. YOU CAN GET BETTER, EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE BEST IN THE WORLD! DON'T DOUBT!
LunarNOVA - Man, we barely played. Hilarious antics in the car though.
Magus - Good single game right at the end.

That's all folks.

Actually no it's not. One of N64 controllers is now REALLY sticky and gross. Someone used it like... directly after eating food stuff.

LunarNova: The screen offer or the housing offer?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, I'm the doc player that didn't enter anything.

Ranmaru - That just means I have to step my low tiers up :mad: *rage face* :laugh: Thanks for bringing the actual smash 64 cart. I need to get my copy out of storage. - Oh? THEN BRING IT ;D I'll have to step up my doc against your doc. Seriously I have only beat it once or twice over the span of time.
J-FLO - I could not get through your icies. Good games, thanks for playing like ten or more matches in a row with me.
Rin - Sorry for all the lost... ness. I did my best. YOU CAN GET BETTER, EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE BEST IN THE WORLD! DON'T DOUBT! - Yeah and you BOTH better go to APEX. I'd even PAY for rin, kurt for you. Seriously. Even for friendlies. We ALL need the exp. JUST DO ETT. We can't miss this.
LunarNOVA - Man, we barely played. Hilarious antics in the car though. - Very. It was fun! We should do that again. JUST FOR WHITE CASTLE LIKE OMG. Or going to play with eggm just for a smashfest, and then WHITE CASTLE! I crave it..........
Magus - Good single game right at the end. - Aren't you glad I told you to play him? xD I was actually wanting you to AVENGE MEHHHH. But it worked out. Lol. Good ****

That's all folks.

Actually no it's not. One of N64 controllers is now REALLY sticky and gross. Someone used it like... directly after eating food stuff.

> wasn't me. ;D
Responses in quote ;D

LLDL

Smash Hero
1: Hax ($90.00) - Good **** man, I almost beat you in those two matches but then u started ****** at the end always lol.

1: Magus ($30.00) - Good **** as always, I know its a long trip but hope to see you again soon :)

2: Eggm ($45.00) Thanks a lot for the rides and beast tournament organizer

3: StriCNYN3 ($15.00) - Had Hax in the **** chamber, but he somehow escaped, must be hacks.

4: Nando - You're getting better and better each and every time, next tourney you'll place in the money

5: DJ Nintendo - LOL at you not eating since "2 days ago"

5: h3aderon - Good matches man, so much potential, you should come to more tourneys, at this rate you're my candidate for one of the best marths.

7: Deathknight - Good matches in singles, I'll get you next time you're pretty close with falco. In doubles, sorry for killing myself LOL, force of habit.

9: Ranmaru - Nice doc.

9: Time - I didn't get to play you this particular day but don't worry next time :).

9: J-FLO - Didn't play you either, next time lol. We're getting some recorded matches before you move away man. Oh and APEX is August 6th, so you're GOING.

9: Yuri - Man BEAST matches, I had a harder time than my matches with Kage. Sorry If I pressured you at all into going FD, i forget if you had banned it or something?

13: Rin - Did I play you, sorry I'm bad with names lol. Were you the falco named dan? Tell me and I'll edit the shoutout.

13: LunarNOVA - Didn't get to play, next tourney!

13: Shoopman - Yo nice marth bro, just work on reacting to falco's laser pressure, that was the only thing that was stopping you.

Kasumi - Nice matches man, I'll work up on my doc matchup and bring the **** next time.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Nah most of the bracket wasn't recorded. Everyone tried to escape to the little side tv's instead of on the big tv with the recording setup lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I thought I did, but it turns out I put the tape in and it was at the end of the tape lol, so only the first 2 minutes of the first match was recorded. Mad lost footage that day. Magus did record our bracket match though, he sent it to me to put up.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
what characters do the top 8 play?
1. Hax - Falcon
2. Eggm - Fox
3. StriCNYN3 - Falco
4. Nandito - Falcon
5. Me - Samus, Fox, Peach, Pikachu, Marth, Dr. Mario, Mario and Bowser
5. H3aderon - Marth
7. Deathknight - Falco and Jigglypuff
7. Chain-Ace - Falco

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Good **** StricNYN and Nando.

Always nice to see up-and-coming smashers.

Good stuff to my boy Aziz tho.

Top Bottom