• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tunes Monthlies # 6 Results - 3-20-2010

Eggm

Smash Hero
Singles:

1. Eggm ($120.00)
2. Cactuar ($60.00)
3. Mr. F ($20.00)
4. StriCNYN3
5. J-Flo
5. Qerb
7. LOL Master
7. Moo
9. Bbad
9. Sneak
9. Prog
9. CopyCat
13. Chain-Ace
13. UltimaScout
13. OH.
13. Nando
17. Brandon
17. Steve
17. SAWW
17. LunarNOVA

Doubles:

1. Cactuar + UltimaScout ($60.00)
2. Eggm + LOL Master ($30.00)
3. Nando + Sneak ($10.00)
4. StriCNYN3 + CopyCat
5. Qerb + Mr. F
5. Moo + Bbad
7. OH. + SAWW
7. LunarNOVA + Brandon
9. Prog + Steve
9. Chain-Ace + J-Flo

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
GG's guys. Had a really good time here even though I didn't even want to enter doubles/singles in the first place lol (Jflo, you're funny as hell). Pretty tired right now and will shout out to everyone prob tomorrow =D

Eggm

Smash Hero
1. Eggm ($120.00) - Fox
2. Cactuar ($60.00) - Fox
3. Mr. F ($20.00) - Jiggs
4. StriCNYN3 - Falco
5. J-Flo - IC's
5. Qerb - Mr. Game and watch
7. LOL Master - Marth
7. Moo - Marth

Mr. F is Kebler elf, a jiggs player.

OH. Is a brand new smasher from Neptune it was his first tournament. Cactus was rusty. Bracket image soon.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Eggm - Good **** for getting first and thanks alot for the rides, we really appreciate it. It won't go unnoti$ed :)
Cactuar - Lol don't **** me in falco dittos.
Mr. F - Man you're jiggs is ridiculous. I'm gonna have to get
StriCNYN3 - Fawk u
J-Flo - Man you're too legit. And we also coordinate really great in teams, even though we didn't win a couple more teams matches and we should be ******.
Qerb - Good meeting u man, we gotta play again.
LOL Master - LOL
Moo - Good marth, I had fun the few matches we played
Bbad - Yo good stuff, I'm still steamed that i sd'd last stock maybe we could've had a game 3 lol.
Sneak - We didn't play that much but great fox, i need that fox practice. Ima try to come down.
Prog - Lmao those falco dittos were funny. U were like commentating ur own match I don't know if u noticed lol.
CopyCat - We never got to play, but don't worry next time I need sheik practice desperately.
Chain-Ace - Don't kill urself when ur about to possibly win the match
UltimaScout - We didn't get to play :(
OH. - Good stuff not getting last at your first tournament
Nando - U ***** me the most at this tourney besides Eggm
Brandon - Stick with falco man u almost ***** me in game 2, you've got 2 much potential and you're combos are really good, you just have trouble when you are being pressured.
Steve - Yooo good stuff. You're very good for your first tourney, just don't get discouraged and keep coming to tournaments. You will be surprised by how much you improve.
SAWW - U won ur first match at your first tournament, that's 2 legit man.
LunarNOVA - I never got to play you either, but you seemed really chill. I hope to play you at the next tournament.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
A few lucky individuals got to see my GaW in action. :laugh:

And a few unlucky ones got to see my FalcononCrack. So fast...

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I hold so much hatred in my heart for everyone. Nah, just kidding.

1. Eggm ($120.00) - good stuff, good friendlies. i'm putting in that work. my external isn't when you trip on the cord 83 times.
2. Cactuar ($60.00) - crit percent, now i have to buy runes from scratch. good playing you again for the first time since 1943.
3. Mr. F ($20.00) - best name ever. arrested development all day.
4. StriCNYN3 - techskill is too nasty, definitely need to take some notes from your book.
5. J-Flo - good stuff, nyu. now we're going to forget we ever met and have that conversation again like in 4 months
5. Qerb - west coast has simna, east has qerb. nasty g&w, d-tilt to 99 red balloons? what?
7. LOL Master - <3. good seeing you, finish up at rowan soon.
7. Moo - moo! haven't seen you in ages, good friendlies, always a pleasure.
9. Bbad - i thought you were mr. f. my bad.
9. Sneak - tight matches in our set, definitely looking forward to the next one.
9. CopyCat - see, even in friendlies when we're on the same team, my falcon hates your sheik.
13. Chain-Ace - i was commentating on pizza, i don't even remember commentating on our friendlies, haha
13. UltimaScout - aka the lost child of paul mccartney aka the link that leaves your legs hairless aka dolph lundgren's role model
13. OH. - good stuff in your first tourney. i wish i won a match my first tourney, let alone a set. wynton, all day.
13. Nando - i understand why they call you hax jr. beast in the making, force in the present.
17. Brandon - welcome back to melee, get scout to drive you around more
17. Steve - was fun teaming with you, you've definitely got a lot of potential, keep at it!
17. SAWW - fun friendlies, beast teams friendlies.
17. LunarNOVA - soon you'll get that first set. guaranteed.

J-Flo

Smash Cadet
I had a great time at this one.

Eggm - Congrats on first! This tournament is always much appreciated. I hope I can give you more of a challenge the next time we play.
Cactuar - I loved that your LF character depended solely on the stage. G&W ftw.
Mr. F - I'm glad I finally got to play you in tournament. I'll improve so that I can give you a better set next time.
StriCNYN3 - "No I don't want to enter singles & double because I suck." STFU, 4th! Good stuff man. I always feel I get better when I play you in friendlies.
J-Flo - There's always room for improvement in all aspects of your game.
Qerb - Our Captain Falcons are mirror images of suck (I loved every minute of the dittos we played lols). I'm glad I didn't run into you in tournament.
LOL Master - Intense set (definitely my favorite of the tournament). Dangerous Marth.
Moo - I couldn't believe that I ran into such a good Marth player first round. I'm just lucky I've had a lot of Marth practice (shoutouts to Niko!). Oh yeah, Ganon chaingrabs are so gay.
Bbad - I know it's hard to fight a matchup that you have no experience with, but I think you have some good stuff that can take you further in tournaments.
Prog - "The Man" Mikael has got to give you Peach nair priority at the next smashfest. Fun friendlies.
Chain-Ace - We didn't do half bad teaming for the first time. I'll always put the loss on me in teams because I play such garbage team characters. I'll get them better though.
Nando - I wish I got to play you in some singles friendlies. You got some good stuff, and I can see why some of my NY friends had trouble with you. You definitely got my respect.
Brandon - ****ing 3 Shoryukens at 120% on FD and you don't die until the 3rd one! So frustrating playing friendlys with you. lols.
Sneak, CopyCat, UltimaScout, LunarNOVA - I wish I got to play you guys. :(
Steve, OH., SAWW - It takes a lot to come out to a tournament like this and for some of you to actually win, kudos. I didn't get a win for about a year after coming to tournaments and I'm a little jealous of some of you. I hope you guys come to more.

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
1:55 in the morning. Seems like a good time to make shout-outs

1. Eggm ($120.00) -FAWK YOU FOR MAKIN ME ENTER DOUBLES AND SINGLES!!! (lol jk =D) Had fun as usual, still lovin' that california cheestake :)
2. Cactuar ($60.00) - GG's man, you got some crazy azz mindgames goin on. gotta learn from you more :)
3. Mr. F ($20.00) - gg man, i def need to learn more jigg-ology from you :)
4. StriCNYN3 -Get yo stank azz outta here
5. J-Flo - Lol had some good laughs and friendlies with you, lookin forward to seeing you next time
5. Qerb - Really good G&W man, should have played you more other than tourney =D
7. LOL Master - ****, that shiek combo you did to me was so nice =D Go to more tourneys man, you're too beast
7. Moo - moo! Nice marth, should have played you more too
9. Bbad - I don't think i played you, we should though :)
9. Sneak - GG's man, you def gettin better each time i play you :)
9. CopyCat -Really good shiek, and thanks for teaming (even though i never wanted to enter in the 1st place lol) I wouldn't have ever gone that far without you :)
13. Chain-Ace - Nothing to see here lol jk practice my boy and NO JOHNS!
13. UltimaScout - Really sorry about the money match, i feel really bad for that :(
13. OH. - Lol you wit ur loud azz voice u should commentate
13. Nando - Wow man, your Falcon took me by surprise, really sexy combos man. I can def see you becoming one of the best falcons ever the way you're going =)
17. Brandon - I dont think we played either, ill make sure we do next time :)
17. Steve - Also didn't get to play you
17. SAWW - gotta go to more tourneys man :)
17. LunarNOVA -im not sure if we played either

Oh and Prog, your Falco is mad good, we def gotta play more, lookin' foward to it

Well I did what had to be done, peace, I'm going to bed...

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Good sh*t to my n*ggas Nando and Brandon. Don't worry about your placings, its all good. With more tourney experience and training from me and Chops, you guys will be mad beast.

No offense but I'm upset a Jiggs got third lol.

QERB

Banned via Warnings
1. Eggm- good **** getting 1st, too bad we didn't get to play friendlies, you were out and about
2. Cactuar - good friendlies, givin me the business in between bites of pizza lol. Thanks for pullin out the g&w and givin me some tips, much appreciated
3. Mr. F - you really couldn't have done any better. 2-0'd everybody then lose to cactus twice. So proud of you, puff is still gay though.
4. StriCNYN3- man i thought i was good against falco. your falco is so patient and your tech is nearly flawless. approaching you was really difficult. good a$$ falco man.
5. J-Flo- always a pleasure playing you. falcon dittos were sweet lol, finally startin to learn the IC matchup. Good thing I didn't run into YOU in tourney lol
5. Qerb- you're not THAT good against falco, DONT GET A BIG ****!
7. LOL Master- Let's def play some singles next time, I remember how good your marth was back at pakman's a couple summers ago. good sheik in doubles too, i took notes.
7. Moo- your marth is so dangerous. Good stuff, always fun to play you. We're even in tourney now haha.
9. Bbad- nice puff, wasn't used to so many puff d-smashes, caught me off guard.
9. Prog- pullin out the doc against me? I was scared, good thing i got a couple gimps that set. nice falcon tho, still gotta play that falco of yours more tho.
9. CopyCat- we had some interesting friendlies lol, let's play more next time.
13. Chain-Ace- fast-a$$ falco, it was fun playin you in friendlies and bracket, real nice combos too.
13. UltimaScout- i dunno how i came back in our first game, that was absurd. good set!
13. Nando- man i hear real good things about your falcon, didn't even play 1 friendly /= let's fix that
17. Steve- real good for your first tourney, i'm impressed. it was fun playin, you def got mad potential.

m00m00m00

Smash Cadet
1. eggm - thanks for hosting, grats on first. i wish we got to play :/
2. cactuar - hey im m00, who are u again? lol i had a great time playing friendlies with u. i have so much to learn from you, i wish we could play more often
3. mr. f - frank...you're lucky u didnt run into my ganon in tourny LOL. good ****t getting 3rd tho, u def got my respect
4. stricknyn3 - i approve of your falco, keep working on your creativity cuz ur tech skill is already nice. wish we got to play more
5. j-flo - to be honest i was NOT expecting to lose first round. ur ICs are mad legit man, gay chain grab is gay but i still approve of it lol. hope we can play again so i can learn that match up, ill get u next time
5. qerb - yo your GW is too legit man, keep it up. its good to know that i lost to a good player. i cant wait for our next tourny match, so i can reclaim my positive score against u =)
7. lol master - wendell stop sandbagging, you're really one of the best players i know but u have the wrong mentality. i think u could really reach a high level. thanks for all the tips! u basically taught me how to play marth
9. bbad - bern i didnt get to watch any of your matches, but i hope ur true to ur word and u improved on a lot of things.
9. copycat - dude no offense but i cant help but feel like u were sandbagging in our match. i thought u were gonna **** me by the way u were playing friendlies with cactuar. i hope we can play again sometime cuz i feel like you're much better than what u showed me, and i have a lot to learn from u in that match up
9.sneak - wish we got to play
9. prog - yo i def approve of the shine grabs u were doin to me, i like the improvement. nice seein u again, been like over a year lol. come to nj more
13. chain-ace - yo keep workin on the falco, its gettin there. good ****t in the friendlies we were playin hope we can play again sometime
13. ultimascout - yo i cannot believe how old u are still lol. ganon isnt that bad! we'll play more next time, and finish those mm's!
13. nando - dude u put a lot of pressure on my marth g1 i still remember it. next time we play i def wont go sheik lol..keep up the good work we're all cf mains at heart
17. yo we'll be playin on busch soon. keep workin on it

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Good sh*t to my n*ggas Nando and Brandon. Don't worry about your placings, its all good. With more tourney experience and training from me and Chops, you guys will be mad beast.

No offense but I'm upset a Jiggs got third lol.
Yep definitely need that training lol, oh btw DJ that Brandon that u saw on the results isn't our Brandon it's some other guy LOL.

skyheart

Smash Lord
1. Eggm ($120.00) - timmy timmy timmy, can't you see, sometimes your timmys just hypnotize me LOL ****
2. Cactuar ($60.00) - my charles
3. Mr. F ($20.00) - Just as I planned. True Jiggs players. <3, China.
4. StriCNYN3 - Eh yo Will Smith #2, when you gonna do I AM LEGEND 2 LAWL (that can be your combo video for the future, son) <3
5. J-Flo - Asians, represent. GG, I'm glad I lost to Jiggs/Ice Climbers, I am truly M2K's apprentice.
5. Qerb - Dood, like, qerb, I mean CMON, ****. <3
7. LOL Master - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL rofl with me
7. Moo - MATTHEW LONG ROFLLLLLL, keep roflblazing, and the more you listen to me, the better you're going to ****. Carry on my legacy. lawl
9. Bbad - Ggood. LAWL
9. Sneak - Did we play? LAWL I don't remember
9. Prog - luuuuuuuuuuuul, yo once i get my paycheck of 4 figures, we gonna go to a tourney and we gonna eat at like chef ramsey's place or something LAWL, gg
9. CopyCat - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL copycat oh so silly you
13. Chain-Ace - did we play? rofl, still **** thoug lawl
13. UltimaScout - PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL scout the ultima PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ, lawl after our match, we played another just to see if you woulda won if we did marth dittos on yoshis, ****! ROFLLLL
13. oh OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH LOL
13. NANDO - YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
17. Brandon - pro
17. Steve - so pro
17. SAWW - ultra pro
17. LunarNOVA - GG PRO

It's good to see people still playing this game. Continue this tradition, and Charles never
really retires, none of us do. We can be 70 years old and we'd still play this game. It's all a matter of actually playing before tournaments compared to not playing at all and just going to a random tournament with a 12 hour notice.

Best of luck to everyone.

Wendell

Eggm

Smash Hero
1. Eggm ($120.00) - **** tournament I must say. Sorry if anyone felt pressured by how fast I was running it but we didn't start till after 4 lol and i wanted to finish.
2. Cactuar ($60.00) - No one's stand is more ferocious.
3. Mr. F ($20.00) - Jiggs is gay. Grats on 3rd.
4. StriCNYN3 - Blows.
5. J-Flo - Good **** on 5th thanks for coming hope you had fun. Keep working on those IC"s.
5. Qerb - Tallest guy I know. Lol, i didn't get to watch your gaw in action but it got 5th so i'm assuming its pretty raaaaaaaaape gj man. Hope you come 2 more of my tourneys
7. LOL Master - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL rofl with me
7. Moo - Loooooooooooool. Marth's gay
9. Bbad - Thanks for coming bernard, MAD upsmashes in our MM don't forget to come again. <3
9. Sneak - Good stuff in teams with nando pretty **** stuff.
9. Prog - We still gotta go to qdoba sometime and you show me why its so awesome I'll order whatever you get.
9. CopyCat - Buffest smasher I know. Those friendlies with cactuars marth were looking pretty sexy.
13. Chain-Ace - Blows. harder than # 4
13. UltimaScout - Thanks for coming Tim. Hopefully you enjoyed your cheesesteak and weren't lying to me I found half on the ground later on. Good stuff doing nothing better in teams this time. :)
13. oh You and saww are mad funny together def made the ride from neptune to brielle funny as hell hope you come again hilarious. :)
13. NANDO - Blows step it up.
17. Brandon - Has cool facial hair. Thanks for coming. :)
17. Steve - Nicest guy ever. Sorry you got lost, please come again. :) Train hard with those rutgers guys they will take good care of you.
17. SAWW - Same as OH. Next generation wes right there.
17. LunarNOVA - We didn't play, but glad you were able to come. Hope you can make it again.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
1. Eggm - Yeah Cheesesteak rocked... I'm a little guy, I tried to eat it all :(
2. Cactuar - It's amazing how far I carry you the less I try
3. Mr. F - Hm, you were the guy who I played friendlies with?
4. StriCNYN3 - It's no big deal, I will win it back next time. I shouldn't have MM'd anyway, cold hands / mad tired. I can't hang with you young kids anymore :p
5. Qerb - Lol, yeah sorry I tried to postpone our set without realizing it. Next time get ready for a Shiek ditto. :bee:
7. LOL Master - Lol... That is all
7. Moo - Ganon isn't that bad you're right. He's worse. Bring him onto the playfield next time, you'll see.
9. Bbad - Good stuff coming out Sunday too :)
9. Sneak - We only played in teams :(
9. Prog - Don't know nothin about your peach in teams
9. CopyCat - Kirby vs Link... is that really all we played? Guess my text was right :laugh:
13. Chain-Ace - No Sir :(
13. Nando - You move a lot like hax... I think I figured out what you guys do. You are just never NOT fast falling. xD
17. Brandon - Bringin' it back
17. Steve - Gg's -- sorry about the taunts :lick:

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
Good stuff. I'm also baffled at how Jiggs wound up in 3rd. I NEED to go to moar tournaments...I went M.I.A. for awhile do to tragedy then being to busy lazy to play. Hopefully I can start making my way to some local event once sometime next month. Grats everyone. My Boy Ultimascout getting off in teams :psycho:

Top Bottom