• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The truth about your personification of a character. Which one really represents you?

Another Player

Smash Apprentice
This is based off who you are and what you've really done with the game. Sure, there's plenty of technical manuals and information that gets you ahead or where you can leave off. It's more based off truth, reputation, and things we can all verify.

I believe I'm a Shiek agreeing with Jason's assessment. By reputation and truth I beat all the noobs at Melee, all the casual players, nearly all the good players, and can take stocks off of professionals. I usually 4 stock average players and below with Shiek and can beat them with Pichu. I have minimal video of myself playing.

I do lose to everyone above me. The Gods of Melee, the soon to be Gods, and the problems that Mango says exist. I've put in a great effort to Melee but not as much as Chess or other games. In fact, Melee is so old people have made money off newer games in the last ten years. Conversely we still can make money teaching Chess and older games.

Overall, Melee is thought out, fluid, and mostly enjoyable to play no matter the circumstances in my experience. Considering the competition I kinda wish I made more time for this. I believe this tells us more about you and the game then some other topics around here imo.

Top Bottom