• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The true slippi experience in 2 minutes

Eremurus

Smash Apprentice
Ness is one of the absolute worst characters in Melee, with an uphill matchup spread that never seems to get easier for Ness.

Not to mention, the latency wouldn't help matters, either, as I would say Ness is very reaction based, which suffers online. Best keep grinding, mate. That seemed very frustrating, and I know how you feel, because my main is also pretty bad in Melee.

Cheers. Best of luck.

Last edited:

LarryFinesse

Smash Rookie
Lol I only just realised I not only posted the same video twice but I could have embedded them

I've taken too many falcon stomps to the head

Daladex

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
Fox#1
LOL nice vids, too bad Ness sux, you're gonna have to grind a ton if you wanna compete with better characters who know what they're doing, but hey, at least you've got the uniqueness factor, a lot of people don't really know how to fight Ness.

Top Bottom