• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Classic The training mode needs to display the hitboxes urgently!

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
The training mode needs to display the hitboxes urgently!
So we can train with a full sense of where and when to hit our opponents.
I think this would be very useful from the novice to the professional players.
You agree?

What else do you think would be interesting to add to the training mode?

Rewind button as in the SNES and NES of the Switch Online?

Visualize the areas where the current character can no longer return to the stage, and where is it possible to return? A graphical function with vertical and horizontal values (X and Y) Determining the height at which it is possible to return to the stage. A height that needs to be greater as it moves away from the edge of the stage.

Last edited:

MADB0SS

Smash Rookie
For the second one i believe the training mode stage has the angles, and I completely agree with the hitbox one. Nintendo probably doesent know how to do it though, and they hate the community so much that they wouldnt get the community's help.

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
For the second one i believe the training mode stage has the angles, and I completely agree with the hitbox one. Nintendo probably doesent know how to do it though, and they hate the community so much that they wouldnt get the community's help.
In fact, the training mode has another type of graph. I mean, I'm talking about one that could help us tell where to throw our opponents. Like, how far do we need to throw Little Mac overboard? How far, or how low

Last edited:

MADB0SS

Smash Rookie
In fact, the training mode has another type of graph. I mean, I'm talking about one that could help us tell where to throw our opponents. Like, how far do we need to throw Little Mac overboard? How far, or how low
I believe in training you can add directional angles or something, and it shows all DI angles possible. If you want the best DI possible for your combos on CPU's, enable CPU shuffling on high.

ThiagoCavalcanteCarvalho

Smash Apprentice
In fact, I wasn't talking about directional angles. I must have expressed it wrong. But OK, it's just a matter of knowing the zone outside the stage (without floor) where, for example, Little Mac would be able to return / survive considering that his return is perfect and without interference, and where is the zone where it is simply impossible come back with him.
Isn't there a term for that? If not I will create a post suggesting the concept.

Tujex

Smash Ace
Definitely down with the hitboxes being an option. Figured it would've been given some of the enhancements overall. Would like to see it as some kind of update actually cause I think its on disc somewhere.

Top Bottom