• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide The Top Tier Heavy [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rednooght

Smash Rookie
Rednooght submitted a new resource:

The Top Tier Heavy - An in depth guide to the workings of Ike

Ike is one of the more changed characters of the series. Starting off in Brawl being a bottom tier, to Project M being a high tier, and back to being at the bottom in Smash 4. Ike has gone through a lot of changes, but for the better in Ultimate. Ike has become the intense mercenary that we all know he could be.

i - changes
- pros
- cons

ii -...
Read more about this resource...

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Terrible guide. SO many things wrong with this I don't even know where to begin.

- Telling people to charge an fsmash on the ledge "for some easy damage" is very bad advice and promoting bad habits.
- Side-B onstage is one of Ike's best moves? It is practically *never* used onstage, and if it is, it's for movement in very niche situations.
- You shouldn't combo a throw into nair as your combo section states, it should be fair/bair/uair...and it also says nothing about nair comboing into other things.
- Aether is not his most used recovery move, Side-B should be your primary choice if possible, and resort to Aether if not.

I'm not even going to get into the random matchup sentences that make little to no sense, there's just too many. I get the feeling you don't play Ike at all, if not very casually.

Rednooght

Smash Rookie
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom