• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
FOW didn't enter singles at that event, and I don't see why he should limit his characters when playing friendlies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
You can complain about Fow's Falco all you want but this is the most creative and promising way of playing Luigi since this game has been released.

:059:

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
You can complain about Fow's Falco all you want but this is the most creative and promising way of playing Luigi since this game has been released.

:059:
1338% agreed.

It didn't really feel like he has been playing to win though, in his recent matches. Just spamming tech skill. It'd be good to see the playstyle applied in a more constructive way.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow my sheik video is still here

:)

maybe because i'm freaking stylish

edit: wow i just checked out that #1 video though. very godlike :)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
4GOD could've tried to jump -> z-catch bombs that were deflected off his shield. It's a powerful tool because it greatly helps DDD to cover TL's options.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
He was also approaching facing PJ too much imo, should've oriented his movement and play around landing bairs, rather than grabs. Though with what you suggested, that might not be necessary.

I still don't think it's even, but I also don't think it's as bad as that first match made it seem.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So much of Brawl is bad matchup play. People get away with so much.

I wonder how long it took Melee to clean up.

Top Bottom