• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Woke up from nap and am moderating.

Will be dealing infractions

Stay on topic or I'll close the thread myself

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The heck are you talking about, Luckay? I've been in tournaments recently too. Aside from the troll tournament I was in last weekend, I've been getting decent placings at the tournaments I do manage to go to, losing only to Trela pretty much.

I've been active, s'what I'm saying. :applejack:

Sin242

Smash Cadet
Is dojo seriously in there over me for the ics spot? Like, I'd put myself above smoom and roller (I'm sure many others would agree) but I can see why they are there in my place because of their wins/notability. But dojo? Ridiculous

DeLux

In case people don't know, Sin is on par with or better than I am

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Is dojo seriously in there over me for the ics spot? Like, I'd put myself above smoom and roller (I'm sure many others would agree) but I can see why they are there in my place because of their wins/notability. But dojo? Ridiculous
You should probably post results instead of just coming in here and ignorantly stating things. Have you played any of the players you just mentioned or are you just assuming you are better than people you've had no interaction with?

DeLux

If Sin got out of MN every once in awhile, he might prove to be as high as number 3 on the list imo

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Delux you're so nice, moding my topic for me . . . :)

I lmao'd at the ESAM stuff, but I gotta say, why don't you guys... I don't know... find somewhere else to do it?

Luckay, I'm willing to put you at 2 next month if you go to a tournament and prove you want it (or if I end up not going to one or go to one and do booty). My performance again, is barely on par with yours atm due to me dual maining, and even that's argueable (you being more favorable).

I won't drop Pit. But I don't care about the Top 5 list for me specifically anymore. In fact, I shouldn't have cared in the first place, since I decided to keep this updated without "bias"... lol.

Anyways, that's my two cents.

DeLux

@Krys: It's my forum so I'm supposed to do it.

Based off what?
To start, he's kind of number 1 in MN at the moment. So he'd have to go out of state for harder competition. That being the case, it wouldn't be a stretch to believe that his ICs could lock up wins on par with Roller.

Smoom hasn't been terribly active lately.

Texas is going back to MK legal in some areas, which I suspect might mean a decrease in IC usage from Dojo

The other contenders: I quit brawl, you use MK now, Future has been using whatever he feels like for the time being, Saint hasn't been too active, Elev8 used YOSHI his last tourney, Darkflame needs to put some wins up on the board for consideration, IDK if Swordgard tries at tournament anymore, lain is kinda MIA with ICs lately, I don't know who else there is >_>

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
To start, he's kind of number 1 in MN at the moment. So he'd have to go out of state for harder competition. That being the case, it wouldn't be a stretch to believe that his ICs could lock up wins on par with Roller.

Smoom hasn't been terribly active lately.

Texas is going back to MK legal in some areas, which I suspect might mean a decrease in IC usage from Dojo
Being #1 in MN isn't saying much compared to texas lol. Blatantly claiming he's better than those players is kind of ridiculous when he's never played them or people they have played even. Having played most of the players in MN I would imagine smoom/dojo beating them very easily unless they've all gotten considerably better recently.

DeLux

I wasn't defending him currently being #3 or whether or not he's currently better than Dojo. I was defending a scenario if he went out of his way to go regional he could be #3.

Given the activities and resumes of the people I mentioned, it's not a stretch. I'd bet he's probably better than I was to be honest.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think you're delusional lux lol.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I think you are either delusional or have absolutely no ability to recognize skill based on how bad you think you are.

DeLux

Well, that's hard to argue against >_>

I'll go with delusional but still being able to recognize skill?

Cassio

Smash Master
Sin is a wifi monster. It really wouldnt be surprising if he is top 3 by pulling a Salem, but people are going to dispute it until he goes oos since his region isnt very good.

N3xU5

Smash Apprentice
Also quick thing, MN isnt as bad as people think it is, D dsciple and triple R have gone out and proven themselves out of state in the past. I think that nappy and moe went out of state a little bit but not much. D disciple was barely 5th In mn and could probably beat some of the ic mains that youve mentioned over sin. D disciple is only nt on the top 5 lucario list due to inactivitty out of state. If mn as a whole region went out of state i could honestly vouch for them being a pretty good region. To my knowledge their top 5 consists of Sin242, Moe, rrr(top 5 kirby), near (top 5 tl imo) d disciple (top 5 lucario only taken off the list because he only plays in MN) and i think there are some notable players there im not aware of due to the fact that i dont keep up with Mns scene. Its just that if their 5th can make an impact out of state its aparent that their top 4 can do even better.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Also quick thing, MN isnt as bad as people think it is, D dsciple and triple R have gone out and proven themselves out of state in the past. I think that nappy and moe went out of state a little bit but not much. D disciple was barely 5th In mn and could probably beat some of the ic mains that youve mentioned over sin. D disciple is only nt on the top 5 lucario list due to inactivitty out of state. If mn as a whole region went out of state i could honestly vouch for them being a pretty good region. To my knowledge their top 5 consists of Sin242, Moe, rrr(top 5 kirby), near (top 5 tl imo) d disciple (top 5 lucario only taken off the list because he only plays in MN) and i think there are some notable players there im not aware of due to the fact that i dont keep up with Mns scene. Its just that if their 5th can make an impact out of state its aparent that their top 4 can do even better.
I've played all of their players except sin. None of them have done anything notable out of state so I'm not sure where you are getting that from lol. They are good players but nowhere near national level players.

Patches

Smash Master
Just a heads up everyone, start thinking about top 5 :gw: again. I might stop using him in singles. I wanna have a new character ready for about IMPULSE time, however, I may still use him at Phoenix Saga.

So... Who else is a good possibility to take my spot?

:phone:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Just a heads up everyone, start thinking about top 5 :gw: again. I might stop using him in singles. I wanna have a new character ready for about IMPULSE time, however, I may still use him at Phoenix Saga.

So... Who else is a good possibility to take my spot?

:phone:
Definitely Pwii. He'll probably be 3rd on the list in the near future with how insanely good he got in a short amount of time, but he's def top 5 right now if anything.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Pretty soon he will become a legend. No one will know for sure if he ever did play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom