• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The THIRD Jigglypuff Community Montage!!

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
More to sort through:
(1) https://youtu.be/7PXRrqFvn24
(2) https://youtu.be/rtPiI9vZ1UY This one's boring. Don't watch it.
(3) https://youtu.be/A8ZorzhVF0s Just thought this one was funny (2nd KO), 'cause I made a dumb decision, but ended up getting the KO anyway...
(4) https://youtu.be/eOdi72wUwcs First KO is probably the best out of these, but I kind of liked how tight the frames were on the second KO.

Again, had one I liked, but this time I accidentally didn't save the replay. My new nickname should be "The Replay Johner"... :|

Edit:
(5) https://youtu.be/5YMaQGajgeA

Last edited:

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I know I forgot to update this thread, but the official deadline ended today. However, we will probably take late submissions for a week. No promises though.

I want to say thank you to all who participated! :)

If you wish to suggest music or other things, you may still do that, along with late submissions. This project is going to be great!

I also want to mention that crediting yourself has a deadline at the beginning of June-- no super official date yet. After crediting deadline, I'll make a post with every credit I got. If there's any problems, tell me specifically how to change it. If you're not on the list, then tell me your credit.

I'll then make a similar post with everything fixed. If there still is an issue, tell me again!

After that, I'll post the third round of credits as the FINAL copy!! THAT MEANS NO MORE CHANGES. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY MORE NAMES OR COMPLAINTS!!! If you're not in the list by then, YOU WONT BE CREDITED! However, I don't want any of you waiting to credit yourselves after the deadline!!

Whoever is editing can copy and paste the credits onto their device somewhere to be stored. Once again, Thank You!!!!!!! :)

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
The stuff I uploaded may have had music, but I play with the music super low anyway I wonder if its still okay or not as they are all old replays I cant re-record.

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
As far as music goes, nothing in particular really comes to mind, but I found two free tracks to share.

A high energy drum and bass gym battle theme:
https://soundcloud.com/ockeroid/pokemon-gym-battle-remix

Trap isn't usually to my taste, but I thought this was rather amusing (Gangster Jiggs?):
https://youtu.be/PSykjRd-XU4

Not sure what would actually work well, but there you have it. I know you guys will come up with something great!

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
CraigUK37 CraigUK37
I also want to mention that crediting yourself has a deadline at the beginning of June-- no super official date yet. After crediting deadline, I'll make a post with every credit I got. If there's any problems, tell me specifically how to change it. If you're not on the list, then tell me your credit.

I'll then make a similar post with everything fixed. If there still is an issue, tell me again!

After that, I'll post the third round of credits as the FINAL copy!! THAT MEANS NO MORE CHANGES. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY MORE NAMES OR COMPLAINTS!!! If you're not in the list by then, YOU WONT BE CREDITED! However, I don't want any of you waiting to credit yourselves after the deadline!!

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Since Jiggly is in control now, he will probably update you guys when to do what... Some changes have been made whether everyone agrees with them or not.

We'll probably make more montages in the future, and we'll actually make more reasonable promises hopefully.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Montage:

This is the Jigglypuff Community's first montage! If you would like to be in the next one, please submit your clips!

Submission Form: http://goo.gl/forms/GkCmA1Qvfh18AkQ32

We are now doing a submission form due to Koji and I (Mostly Koji) inputting them manually is honestly a bother, and we miss people's clips. I hope that you will still show off your favorite clips/discuss the montage (likes and dislikes to help my editing). MisterDom MisterDom helped out with this, thank you! I havent been on smashboards at all lately due to lack of wifi. I hope you can remind people to turn off BGM and to keep on Sfx. That would be a great help.

The next montage will hopefully come out in August/September :D (Depends on how it all works out of course)

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Major Update Everyone!! Read the first post again! It has new information.
Everything from this point forward is for the second montage!

Last edited:

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
I have a question. Since some clips were missed, does that mean it's okay for us to resubmit a couple favourite clips using the submission form, or should everything be completely new?

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
I have a question. Since some clips were missed, does that mean it's okay for us to resubmit a couple favourite clips using the submission form, or should everything be completely new?
I would say to try and not do that for all your clips and only resubmit your favorites, but I'll ask the people who run editing and stuff to make sure. If it's only a couple short clips, than I'm sure it's fine.

EDIT: I checked and Kojii said it was fine!

Last edited:

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
Alright, thanks for that; definitely don't want to make this a pain. :) I'll just resubmit one from the last batch and save any other submissions for new material. If I don't get anything new I like, I'll resubmit one more before the deadline if there ends up being one.

While I'm at it, I may as well make a suggestion, but as I'm sure we want to keep this as positive as possible, disregard this idea if it would end up hurting that vibe. Nothing too special, but I know some get discouraged at times playing a character who hasn't received any attention over numerous patches, so I was thinking for at least one montage, some brief clips of Jiggs getting KO'd could be played in the beginning (no naming during this segment to prevent targeting/bullying), then followed by all the good clips in our favour, just to hit a little harder with reminding all of us mains that there are some pretty dang awesome moments that make up for everything else.

Last edited:

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Alright, thanks for that; definitely don't want to make this a pain. :) I'll just resubmit one from the last batch and save any other submissions for new material. If I don't get anything new I like, I'll resubmit one more before the deadline if there ends up being one.

While I'm at it, I may as well make a suggestion, but as I'm sure we want to keep this as positive as possible, disregard this idea if it would end up hurting that vibe. Nothing too special, but I know some get discouraged at times playing a character who hasn't received any attention over numerous patches, so I was thinking for at least one montage, some brief clips of Jiggs getting KO'd could be played in the beginning (no naming during this segment to prevent targeting/bullying), then followed by all the good clips in our favour, just to hit a little harder with reminding all of us mains that there are some pretty dang awesome moments that make up for everything else.
I agree! I wanted something similar in the first montage, but I wasn't able to make an outline or suggest the idea. I'll be more firm on the ideas that was supposed to be a bit untraditional, but something that could be liked or popular. Something revolutionary! I'll suggest your idea to the Discord group ;)

Top Bottom