• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Terrorist of Termina: Skull Kid and Majora's Mask support

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Skull Kid from Majora's Mask support thread. The character who is by far most wanted for Smash this time around. I'll make op flashier later but for now, a list of small reasons of why Skull Kid should be in Smash, especially over other Zelda characters.

1 Majora's Mask is probably the most discussed about Zelda game on the internet

2 There was a lot of hype for Majora's Mask 3D. Remember operation moonfall?

3 Majora's Mask has received a lot of references in the games, especially the Majora's Mask itself appearing in ALBW, BOTW & Smash Wii U. Triforce Heroes, Smash and BOTW also have Fierce Deity Outfit.

4. It was Aonumas first Zelda game as director, and he still remains in charge the series making it an important game for Nintendo.

5. It was the first costume they decided to add in BOTW DLC https://mynintendonews.com/2017/06/29/aonuma-discusses-adding-majoras-mask-to-breath-of-the-wild/
Suggesting importance over other characters getting costumes

6 A lot of Demand for Skull Kid to be playable in Hyrule Warriors, which had a lot of excitement when Koei Tecmo finally added him to the game.

7 He would be awesome

8 should probably mention the Skull Kid was in Oot and TP

9 we need another Zelda character, And I reckon he's the best choice.

Did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom