• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Temple of Time: Zelda Tournament Results Thread

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Alright we can try this out with Ed first and then Ed if you can't manage it, I can pass it on to the master of all Zeldas, ZeldaMaster.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok, posting this as a place holder to show I'm updating. I'll edit this once I'm all done.

EDIT: Got sidetracked with the Xat, leading into other things. Will be doing this soon I promise.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Ok

Singles Update is done!

Kataefi!!!!! I need your help! I kinda made a mistake when I was updating Singles. The accident was I put it on the doubles post (Post #2) instead of putting Singles in the first post so I lost the doubles stuff. So what I did was I moved the side events post up, and cleared the third post.

Since you were updating it last, do you have a copy of the doubles stuff?

If not, is there a way to go back into the second post and bring back the previous doubles info?

My bad everyone :c:c:c:c:c:c:c

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Alright we can try this out with Ed first and then Ed if you can't manage it, I can pass it on to the master of all Zeldas, ZeldaMaster.
I prefer using arrow_of_light. I'm not changing the username here because of a need to becoming a premium member

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Been meaning to update with a tournament I went to a few weeks back.

Came 7th in singles and 1st in doubles. lawl

I'll find it later.

Probably.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm pretty happy with how I did with my rusty Zelda :D

BC Brawl Monthlies XVIII
4th of 6 doubles (could have done WAY better in my opinion)
5th of 13 singles (lost to Marth then Wolf; beat 2 MKs one of which was an upset and I lost to him in pools so I avenged myself<3)
5th of 13 singles in Project: M (75% Zelda, 25% Peach)

http://smashboards.com/threads/bc-brawl-monthlies-mar-2nd-2013.334628/

Man people approaching me is the best feeling ever :p

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Lone Star Circuit: HOBO 39
Houston, Texas (3/10/13)
49 out of 57 singles
http://smashboards.com/threads/lsc2...-infinity-almost-breaks-maharbas-face.334806/

Houston, Texas (3/10/13)
9 out of 22 doubles
http://smashboards.com/threads/lsc2...-infinity-almost-breaks-maharbas-face.334806/
Partner: Kilik :sheik:

Houston, Texas (3/10/13)
7 out of 15 mid-tier doubles
Partner: Tesh :sonic:

META KNIGHT WAS NOT BANNED.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Expect an update sometime these next two weeks. Been busy with a ton of schoolwork and work work lol.

I got a ton of results I haven't posted up but they'll be in the update lol. Did some good stuffs.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Singles is now updated, but I'm running into a strange issue.
If you have not noticed, the update has caused the Collapse tags to multiply. Now when I went into the edit, the extra Collapse tags weren't there. However, they existed in the source code. I really don't understand that at all. Until, I figure that out, I will hold off on editing the Doubles results. Don't want to mess things up before I figure out what's the reason behind this.​

Tsuteto

火事で死ね

DEFCON

Smash Rookie
Also he has a money match recorded against a snake and the tournament set recorded against Zeton

and 2 doubles sets with nicole

if someone is willing to upload I can post them for him

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I wish our scene could allow for a Pro and Amateur bracket :( Sadly, I would probably be in the Pro bracket still, all things considered...

Gratz to Fujin though for the rep!

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Nice work Fujin! Kinda wish you were unbanned now.

You can post the replays here and maybe somebody (me) will record if that person isn't busy/lazy.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Aero, I'm pretty serious. I really haven't kept up since coming out of college and moving. Now that I hurt myself and my laptop has been dumb, I do most of my posting from phone lol.

It would be super hard to keep this updated from phone. I'd give it back to fuujin if he's committed or to ZeldaMaster_1 since he had prior interest.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It doesn't matter to me if he wants it back then he can have it but if he gets perma banned again then I'll take it...

Top Bottom