• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Temple of Time~The Zelda Tournament and Video Archive~Vids Critiqued Here!

Fuujin

Smash Champion
As much as I'd like this, I don't think there's any point to this. Here's why

-lack of activity
-lack of accountability (i.e. people don't update their own threads)
-certain people that tend to derail the topic at hand and cause controversy with his/her delusional opinions.
Well I agree with that, it just bothers me this is supposed to be our representation of how Zelda players are doing in tournaments when it's sloppy as hell and it's not even up to date/correct.

And since we have so few people using her in tournament it's not like it would be hard to make a new one.
I would be willing to do it.
We can just ignore AL, its a tourny results thread, theres nothing to argue about.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
As long as anybody's willing to update consistently, I'd support it.

I suppose we ignore AL's posts already, so perhaps that's not an issue.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
let me see if I can get in touch with DM. I support having an active OP. fuj would you be willing to do this and also stick to it in the long term?

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Yeah I can do it.
And are you guys really asking me if I'll update it?
I could do it once every two months and it would STILL be more than what DM does for it right now :/

Obviously it's not a concern to anyone whether it gets updated because look at it now.

How long are you planning to be waiting on that reply from DM?

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
If this happens can we keep the old results not just start over completely? This is where I keep all my results so I can see progress, character issues etc...

Fuujin

Smash Champion
If this happens can we keep the old results not just start over completely? This is where I keep all my results so I can see progress, character issues etc...
Well why would we completely get rid of the old results?

I WOULD come here to keep track of my results, but seeing as how this never gets updated I'm better off not even coming here.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I have no idea lol. I just skimmed through the posts and it wasn't clear so I wanted to make sure. You never know with the Zelda boards.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm I actually think Videos and Tournament Results should be two separate threads.

Looking back at the first post, it looks kinda messy and hard to follow.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It's like you're all psychic. DM said he's cool with the plans.

KK let me de-sticky.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thanks Kat. I don't upload Brawl vids much these days. Probably only gonna stream via twitchtv. Thanks to whomever takes over the videos and good luck. I'll see you all around the boards.

Mother Starfire

Smash Rookie
I certainly enjoyed the Zelda ditto matches on the first page. Given your superb skills, that will be enough to inspire me to main Zelda. Yeah, she doesn't have to be such a crappy character choice after all... :estatic:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Think this is the link you meant to share: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbgaIjy2wKo

Good Wi-fi battles.

Would like to see you play Melee as Zelda. Can't say I follow P:M much but as far as I know, the only thing Melee Zelda beats P:M Zelda in is Farore's Wind ledgehogging or maybe my timing was just off.

Looking for Fuujin to return. Very few Zelda purists around. I might main Peach but I haven't used her in tourney for well over a year, opting to go 100% Zelda in both Brawl and Melee placing as decent as a Zelda player can. You could say I main Peach in practice or friendlies taking games off the top PR players minus #1, but Zelda in tournaments where I lose to Fox/Marth/MK. :p

Last edited:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Oh hey! Zhime has a brawl Zelda. Sweet!

I think we will lose Fuujin to the Sheiks for Sm4sh.

I'm probably gonna do the same thing I did with Brawl here but I think Zelda will be getting first hits for me.

Top Bottom