• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

TikiFan

Smash Journeyman

Jungle Hijinx C

Super Bell Hill

Statue of the Goddess

Boxing Ring C

Gaur Plains C

Saltspray Rig

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
Has anyone made icons of the leaked Gen VII final form starters?

That big image on the left is probably the one to use, since it is fully colored and has a less obscured face.

Best image to use here is probably the large one in the bottom left corner.

And the middle top one seems like the best choice for this one, that or the face closeup on the top left.

Maybe call them "Rowlet Evo", "Litten Evo" and "Popplio Evo"? That feels like it'd fit on the bottom bar as a nice placeholder...

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
Surprised no one made an icon for these 3, if they did then i missed it. If i can find the newly released bunch i shall add them here.

Did i miss these 2 as well?

But anyway, here's the new bunch.

Last edited:

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Surprised no one made an icon for these 3, if they did then i missed it. If i can find the newly released bunch i shall add them here.

Did i miss these 2 as well?

But anyway, here's the new bunch.
There's no 'N' in Dartrix.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Could someone make icons of the pups from Paw Patrol? I don't care which images you use, but be sure to include Everest, the newest and my favourite.
It's not weird.
@JCrv

Last edited by a moderator:

Marfoof

Smash Rookie
Hello there, just bumping my request.

Hello there! I have some very random requests (some of them have backgrounds)
Lava Demon
Crushpactor
Wheel Gator
Plasma Wisp (yes this is a small image, I'm not too worried about the quality)
Hitsugaya
Shrek (yes i know...)
Dark Bowser
Donatello
Colette
Thanks so much to anyone who makes these!

Fawfulcopter

Smash Apprentice
So uh..

I hope this is of use to some people.

Warning: MASSIVELY HUGE Pokemon Sun/Moon spoilers within. Seriously. Like, "entire Pokedex leak" level of spoilers.

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS if you do not want Pokemon Sun and Moon spoilers. Okay? Okay.

http://imgur.com/a/ga8xB/layout/grid

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I, uh, I think I just crashed imgur by deleting about 5,000+ images at once...

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
I have a few requests from Dissidia

Warrior of Light

Garland

Firion

Emperor Mateus

Onion Knight

Cloud of Darkness

Golbez

Kain

Bartz

Exdeath

Tifa

Ultimecia

Laguna

Zidane

Kuja

Tidus

Jecht

Yuna

Shantotto

Prishe

Vaan

Gabranth

Feral Chaos

Sephiroth (this specific Sephy isn't on the Roster Maker)

Lightning (nor is this specific Lightning)
:)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Can you guys make series icons for...

- Advance Wars
- Custom Robo
- Pilotwings
- Famicom Detective Club
- Startropics
- Sin & Punishment
- Panel de Pon
Bumping my request.

Also does anyone have the icon for Gaur Plain? For some reason it isn't showing up in my Roster Maker.

Last edited:

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
@WeirdAlFan101

M Marfoof

MeleeMario64 MeleeMario64 I thought you were able to make your own stuff.

R Y U B O I Z R Y U B O I Z Define "few".
I'd say that part was a joke, but I think I was supposed to mean ALL of these guys. Few is just my special way of saying "I got all these requests, but it isn't as big as the good ol' indie characters request from a couple months ago, so I just say few because of that. That being said, it's definitely larger when you consider my other single or double requests, but it's really only 22 (24 if you count the alternate Sephiroth and Lightning icons) characters that need to be done compared to nearly double that of the indir characters request a while back."

Tl;dr version: "I know it's big and few isn't the best word, but compared to the request all those months ago, it's smaller."

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
She already did.

I did NOT make this, this is one i got off of here, so thanks whoever made this, sorry i don't remember who it was.
Urgh, perfect timing Pokemon, i was about to do college work, but you released more Pokemon, here's four of them, i'll add the rest in when they're done.

Also appears i clicked reply instead of edit, sorry about that. But here's the last 4.

Last edited:

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
All right, i need help. I'm trying to add my own characters to the roster but every time i click on "add new character icons" this happens
Screenshot (103).png
And nothing comes out of it. I followed the instructions and placed the image in the image folder, complete with the 48x55 size but it's not appearing when i want to add it. But it is in the image folder
Screenshot (104).png
I really don't know what i'm doing wrong. Can someone please help me?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
All right, i need help. I'm trying to add my own characters to the roster but every time i click on "add new character icons" this happens
And nothing comes out of it. I followed the instructions and placed the image in the image folder, complete with the 48x55 size but it's not appearing when i want to add it. But it is in the image folder
I really don't know what i'm doing wrong. Can someone please help me?
How did you get the icon?

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
How did you get the icon?
Google searched the image, saved it, then croped it so that it's just the face and reduced the size to 48x55 size and then copied it to the images folder for the roster generator. But when i actually use the generator, it's not there, despite it being in the folder.

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
Google searched the image, saved it, then croped it so that it's just the face and reduced the size to 48x55 size and then copied it to the images folder for the roster generator. But when i actually use the generator, it's not there, despite it being in the folder.
Could we, potentially, er, take a look at this fine face?

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Can you check if my Gajeel icon works for you? To find out if the problem lies in the image or not.

Armagon

Smash Lord
NNID
Armagon1000
3DS FC
3131-6899-8999
Here's my first roster, pretty basic. Let me know what you think.
Roster1.png

Top row (Fairy Tail members): Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Ezra, Wendy, Gajeel
Middle row (Rave Warriors): Haru, Elie, Musica, Let, Julia, Belinka
Bottom row: Saitama, Umaru, Alpharad, Azura, Gunvolt, Copen

Can you check if my Gajeel icon works for you? To find out if the problem lies in the image or not.
Thanks but i already found the source of the problem. Turns out the Roster-Maker can't be open when you insert new images into the "images" file. So what i did was put in the images in the folder, and then opened the application, and they showed up.

link9924

Smash Rookie
I need some characters from the Naruto Anime (the original, not shippuden) I don't really care what characters, I just need a bunch of random ones (lol) the only one I need is Rock lee.

Top Bottom