• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

HeroMain445

Smash Rookie
Hey where can I download this version? I can only get the version that was released after the initial ultimate presentation. Also is there an icon for Four, X and the two of them together from Battle For Dream Island? Thanks.

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
New icon dump is here! Some of the big stuff in this release are all Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Fighters & Stages + Extras, a lot of official and custom alternate costumes for a number of Nintendo franchises, and some of the latest Mario Kart Tour stuff. As usual all of these have been added to the archive.

Heya party people, can I have this Master Chief? Please and thank you!

Here's that one!

ChaseMcCainSWAT

Smash Rookie
To get the image to show up, you right click on it, select "Copy Image Address", and post it as an image (the square between the chains and the smiley face). You have to post it by URL.

Hey moderator, is Chase McCain in any of the Super Smash Bros games? I wanna get him a super smash bros game, but he's a huge fan of Chase McCain. What game should I get him?

Mechaloflash2250

Smash Cadet
Hey where can I download this version? I can only get the version that was released after the initial ultimate presentation. Also is there an icon for Four, X and the two of them together from Battle For Dream Island? Thanks.
There you go Buddy!!

Also by the time I made those icons, I also make two more icons for Firey and Announcer, both from Battle for Dream Island.

By the way, thanks
C ChaseMcCainSWAT
for the help. That advice was very helpful for me.

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
Yo Jakor Jakor are you ever gonna update this?
Hey Jakor, what ever happened to Version 12.0.?
Now that the last DLC character has been revealed, I will try to get a new version out in the coming weeks.
I've had other things to worry about in the past months, and since I work from home now since the beginning of the COVID pandemic, I don't necessarily want to spend all my time in front of my computer all day as it gets tiring.
Please understand. ;)

Last edited:

HeroMain445

Smash Rookie

Ianh05

Smash Rookie
Here are 34 icons for iconic video game women:

https://imgur.com/a/Hd5gnYT

Character list:

Aqua
Yuri Kozukata
Rivet
Kena
Kitana
Ciri
Faith Connors
Edelgard von Hresvelg
Nina Williams
Alyx Vance
Lilith (Borderlands)
Ann Takamaki
Blaze Fielding
Elizabeth (Bioshock)
Heather Mason
The Boss (Metal Gear Solid)
Carmen Sandiego
Lady Dimitrescu
Ultimecia
Jaina Proudmoore
Maria Renard
Primrose Azelhart
Regina (Dino Crisis)
Reiko Nagase
Hornet (Hollow Knight)
Fio (Metal Slug)
Ring Fit Trainer
Nakoruru
Risky Boots
Veronica & Serena (Dragon Quest XI)
Makoto Niijima
Pearl & Marina (Splatoon 2)
Lady Maria (Bloodborne)
Selene (Returnal)

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
My "create icon" doesn't work, so does anyone have the rest of the current roster as icons and can share it with me?

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
How were you able to fit that many slots? My rosters can only go up to 150 slots.
Jeez, I forgot I made that.
It wasn't made on the Roster Maker, I made most the Pokemon icons, iconic Pokemon were already existing, and I put them all together on Paint, one by one, very slow process, but that's just how I do a lot of things.
:smileye:

Last edited:

TheSmashShane2021

Smash Rookie
Jeez, I forgot I made that.
It wasn't made on the Roster Maker, I made most the Pokemon icons, iconic Pokemon were already existing, and I put them all together on Paint, one by one, very slow process, but that's just how I do a lot of things.
:smileye:
Would Powerpoint also suffice for this method? I don't have Paint, but I do have that. I'm just wondering what's considered the best methods to do this.

Ruler of Subspace

Smash Apprentice
I mean importing your rosters from one software to another.
by that do you mean just saving a roster and then putting it in powerpoint? you can save rosters in the roster maker program as images and then insert them into a slide. you can also save slides as images if thats what you need.

WiserThanYou

Smash Cadet
Anybody happen to have the Survivor and Killer rosters from Dead By Daylight? If not I can track down some renders and put in a request.

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
New icon dump, most notable stuff in this set are MultiVersus fighter icons, new Mario Kart Tour icons, and icons for all the new Pokemon BDSP and LA renders. As usual these have been added to the archive.

Top Bottom