• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
New icon dump, including the most recent Mii costumes, Kazuya's stage, and devil form Kazuya.

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Having trouble accessing the roster maker. This is a different computer from what I used in the past. I keep getting prompted to download java, even after downloading java. Can someone help me?

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Here's the currently revealed roster of Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl:

Search Tags: Danny Phantom, Helga Pataki, Leonardo, Lincoln Loud, Lucy Loud, Michelangelo, Nigel Thornberry, Oblina, Patrick Star, Powdered Toast Man, Reptar, Sandy Cheeks, Spongebob Squarepants, Zim, Hey Arnold!, TMNT, The Loud House, The Wild Thornberrys, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats, Invader Zim.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Made a few Puyo Puyo icons. Arle, Amitie, Ringo, and Puyo Puyo Circus as a stage.

IconArle Nadja (4).png
IconAmitie.png
IconArle Nadja Echo.png
IconAmitie Echo.png
IconRingo Ando.png
IconPuyo Puyo Circus.png

Here are some extra miscellaneous icons too. Mallow (Super Mario RPG), Zero (Mega Man Zero), and Girl from Rhythm Heaven.

IconMallow.png
IconZero (Mega Man Zero).png
IconRhythm Heaven Girl.png

The Mallow render was made by Nibroc-Rock, the Zero render is from his appearance in Rockman X DiVE, a mobile game, and Girl (yes, that's her name) is from her appearance in Rhythm Tengoku.

Last edited:

ZenythSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2552-4344-0495
ah wished somebody could crop up and did a zip collection of specific presets icons people made over years, maybe since 11.0 was release.
is there a possibility a new version will be made one day?

buddylite

Smash Rookie
I've got a few requests so here we go:

A 4 in 1 Breath of the Wild Champions Icon
Snatcher (a Hat in Time)
Engineer, Pyro, Demoman, Medic, Sniper (Team Fortress 2)
Cynthia and Garchomp (Pokemon)
Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)
All 4 Main Castle Crashers
Super Macho Man, Bald Bull (Punch Out)
Sypha Belnades, Trevor Belmont, Maria Renard (Castlevania)

Thanks all, I love this app

the buddy abides :ultkrool::ultincineroar::ultsephiroth::ultbanjokazooie::ultsnake::ultsimon::ultrichter::ultridley::ultlittlemac::ultgreninja::ultrob::ultmetaknight::230:

Last edited:

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Recently did a bunch of icons, mainly FNaF.

buddylite buddylite here you go:

Credits: Old Man Consequences Render by DaMikel, Alternative The Snatcher Art by Heaven Bound
All of these icons can also be found in my Icon Archive

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Some more Nickelodeon Icons I made.

Thread search tags: Aang, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Carly Shay and Sam Puckett, iCarly, Catdog, Cosmo and Wanda, Fairly Odd Parents, Dora the Explorer, El Tigre, Hugh Neutron, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Jenny Wakeman, XJ-9, My Life as a Teenage Robot, The Legend of Korra, Miko Kubota, Glitch Techs, Mr. Krabs, Spongebob Squarepants, Otis, Back at the Barnyard, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko, Rocko's Modern Life, Skipper, The Penguins of Madagascar, Squidward Tentacles, Steve and Blue, Blue's Clues, Zuko.

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
This is pretty good, but is it possible to ask for something that's a bit more consistent with most of the icons in the program, glow and all?
Sorry, I'm a bit picky when it comes to those things
It's all good, I don't usually make icons with the glow but I tried anyway. It looks more or less the same to me but maybe someone else could try and remake the icon if they have the time

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It's all good, I don't usually make icons with the glow but I tried anyway. It looks more or less the same to me but maybe someone else could try and remake the icon if they have the time
Thanks! It looks great.
On a separate note, does anyone have icons of all of the stages in Ultimate?

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman
Thanks! It looks great.
On a separate note, does anyone have icons of all of the stages in Ultimate?
No problem, got u there too lol. Most were created by others in the thread and myself
ALL Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Stage Icons

Also for others in the thread, I've recently moved my icon archive to Google Drive and have created 300-400 new icons for the move. All of these new icons, including most old ones found in the original archive, can be found in the new drive link that can be found on my archive post.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
No problem, got u there too lol. Most were created by others in the thread and myself
ALL Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Stage Icons
Bless you
Also for others in the thread, I've recently moved my icon archive to Google Drive and have created 300-400 new icons for the move. All of these new icons, including most old ones found in the original archive, can be found in the new drive link that can be found on my archive post.
Where can I find that archive post?

BigZGaming2015

Smash Journeyman

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
talk about a long time absent, but im back
i just need all ultimate icons not in the base roster maker (new stages, newcomers, etc)
thanks!

Top Bottom