• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

ChoChoCup

Smash Rookie
Hey,is somebody able to send the newcomers from after e3 (including dlc) icons? i'd really appreciate it as the roster doesn't have them currently

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Cuphead

cuphead1.png
cuphead2.png

It's too bad Mugman wasn't included with Cuphead.
...unless he becomes a DLC fighter. #Mugman4Smash :p

Last edited:

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
I made a Garreg Mach icon from the screenshot on the official website, and I made some more Shantae icons along with a Crash icon. :)

IconGarreg Mach Monastery.png IconShantae (5).png IconShantae (6).png IconCrash Bandicoot.png

The first Shantae icon is based on this 3D sculpture (NSFW).

And, the Crash icon comes from this 3D fan art here.

Last edited:

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Can someone help me out? I'm trying to add new icons and saved them under the images folder but when I hit add new icons they don't show up. Even when I check the "special" section on the drag down menu all of my icons aren't showing up.

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Can someone help me out? I'm trying to add new icons and saved them under the images folder but when I hit add new icons they don't show up. Even when I check the "special" section on the drag down menu all of my icons aren't showing up.
Are the icon file names correct?
They should look something like “IconMario.png”
Make sure that if there’s already a character in the roster maker with that name you add the number to differentiate it. So if there’s already three Mario icons, you would name the new icon “IconMario (4).png”

Hopefully that makes sense haha

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
Are the icon file names correct?
They should look something like “IconMario.png”
Make sure that if there’s already a character in the roster maker with that name you add the number to differentiate it. So if there’s already three Mario icons, you would name the new icon “IconMario (4).png”

Hopefully that makes sense haha
Ok thanks I’ll try that out.

Opelucid

Smash Lord
NNID
JDan17
Switch FC
SW 5860 1420 7528
So this is how I have them but they still aren't being added. Do I need to update the program?

I noticed in the icons folder all of the other icons are saved as PNG instead of JPEG.

Super10ZX

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have icons of KOS-MOS with her Xenoblade 2 art, and Dante with his DMC5 art? That would be very appreciated if someone can find them for me.

Csn someone make a Demitri icon for me? Every which way I try with the built-in icon maker has his head come out too squished.
demitritransp.png

Additionally, if anyone has any icons of the male Akira Howard in 3D render as well as any icons related to Cyberpunk 2077, that'd be awesome! I can't seem to find 'em...

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Csn someone make a Demitri icon for me? Every which way I try with the built-in icon maker has his head come out too squished.

Additionally, if anyone has any icons of the male Akira Howard in 3D render as well as any icons related to Cyberpunk 2077, that'd be awesome! I can't seem to find 'em...

This is the only Cyberpunk icon I had, hope it helps!

smash puffle

Smash Ace
hello can somebody please make an icon for wade hixton from the hit video game wade hixton's counter punch on the nintendo game boy advance handheld family of video game systems
108.png

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
I found new images for Ferb and Kim Possible
Also thanks for the other icons!
IconFerb Fletcher.png

Kim Possible still doesn't work.
IconDimitri (SP) (3).png
IconDimitri (SP) (4).png

One has his full head while the other is zoomed in so you can see his face better.
how do you add new icons properly without doing it one at a time
Make sure all pictures are labeled Icon___ (like IconMario), select them all, and put them in your Icons folder. Then open up the File menu while in the Roster Maker and select "Add new character icons".

If it's another Icon of an already existing one, make sure you know what number to put (if you have another Mario Icon, don't write IconMario again, write IconMario (2) ).
hello can somebody please make an icon for wade hixton from the hit video game wade hixton's counter punch on the nintendo game boy advance handheld family of video game systems
here is the icon of wade hixton from the hit video game wade hixton's counter punch on the nintendo game boy advance handheld family of video game systems that you can use for the super smash brothers roster maker 11.0 application on your personal computer
IconWade Hixton.png

Can i get these as icons please and thanks
Here you go!
IconCrash Bandicoot (3).png
IconDante (5).png
IconMaster Chief (3).png
IconSora (4).png
IconSteve (4).png
IconTravis Touchdown (3).png
IconDoomguy (3).png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Like Enter the Gungeon? Well here you go:

Also I went online and looked up random video game characters, and so here are some random images:
IconA.B.A. and Parcelsus.png
IconAsta.png
IconCandyman.png
IconColt.png
IconEvil Nun.png
IconFire Shell Mario.png
IconLaura.png
IconLego Deadpool.png
IconRegina.png

Last edited:

Corn_Queen

Smash Apprentice
thanks very much

also couldnt find them anywhere I'm looking for echo icons for the ones that are in the game so Samus, Peach, Roy, Marth, Pit. Ryu, Simon, pls and thank you

Last edited:

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
thanks very much

also couldnt find them anywhere I'm looking for echo icons for the ones that are in the game so Samus, Peach, Roy, Marth, Pit. Ryu, Simon, pls and thank you
Do mean Icons of the Echo Fighters or Icons with the Echo Fighter in the top right?

smash puffle

Smash Ace
here is the icon of wade hixton from the hit video game wade hixton's counter punch on the nintendo game boy advance handheld family of video game systems that you can use for the super smash brothers roster maker 11.0 application on your personal computer
View attachment 259498
ah, thank you for making an icon of wade hixton from the hit video game wade hixton's counter punch on the nintendo game boy advance handheld family of video game systems that i now can use for the super smash brothers roster maker 11.0 application on my personal computer, i really appreciate it.

Us3inMN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Us3inMN
Switch FC
SW-6591-4822-5026
Crush Crush added another girl, so here is her Icon:
(get it like cloud from final fantasy 7 but its a girl haha)
Also, all previous Icons have been added to my main archive.

New icons I've made for myself and some friends over the past few weeks
Where are you finding these styles of renders?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So I've had this app for like five years but for the first time ever the app just won't open. What did I do to spite this java file?

Top Bottom