• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
If so, I have some sexy requests!

Krystal:

Rayman:

(These two have obviously been made already; if anyone has 'em, please share!)

Paper Mario:

Thanks in advance!

Jakor

Smash Ace
First of all, thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. Unfortunately, I haven't been on much for a variety of reasons. I do plan on making an update for all those wondering. But the reality is I've pretty much achieved most of what I wanted for the Roster Maker. So aside for adding more icons and updating information about characters and rosters, there isn't a whole lot of of other stuff I plan on doing.

SmashyDude

Smash Rookie
First of all, thanks to everyone who keeps this thread alive. Unfortunately, I haven't been on much for a variety of reasons. I do plan on making an update for all those wondering. But the reality is I've pretty much achieved most of what I wanted for the Roster Maker. So aside for adding more icons and updating information about characters and rosters, there isn't a whole lot of of other stuff I plan on doing.
What is the estimated date for 12.0 ?

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
Siivagunner is hosting the King for Another Day tournament (old news at this point, but oh well), and with that comes with some awesome art for the characters! Here's a bunch of icons for them:

rychu_supadude

Smash Journeyman
Siivagunner is hosting the King for Another Day tournament (old news at this point, but oh well), and with that comes with some awesome art for the characters! Here's a bunch of icons for them:
It's gonna be so goooooooood. I actually nominated Papyrus, so I lost my stuff at that Direct almost as much as I did for Banjo!

Table Cat Table Cat

yeahmattm8 yeahmattm8

HyperSomari64 HyperSomari64

LukeRNG LukeRNG

Other Stuff:

Last edited:

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Being able to add more rows and columns is all I'm asking for, personally.

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
It's gonna be so goooooooood. I actually nominated Papyrus, so I lost my stuff at that Direct almost as much as I did for Banjo!
Right! It's exciting, and the music released so far has been amazing!!

On a completely unrelated note, here's a new Sword and Shield icon, as well as an icon for the new Toy-Con Robot artwork:

WeirdAlFan101

Smash Apprentice
How do I upload icons that I've made? When I tried using the insert image feature, it just came up with a message like "Something went wrong."

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
How do I upload icons that I've made? When I tried using the insert image feature, it just came up with a message like "Something went wrong."
Do you mean how do you upload them so you can post them on this site, or how do you upload them into the Roster Maker? If it's the first one, then use a site like Imgur. If it's the second one, then make sure that the icon is saved as Icon(character name) in the roster maker's "icons" folder, like the others.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Disregard this, just realized imgur privated all my posts instead of deleting them.

Last edited:

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
I have a big request for Dr. Mario World icons:

(None of these are transparent tho so sorry for all the extra work :()

Dr. Mario
Dr. Mario.jpg

Dr. Luigi
Dr. Luigi.jpg

Dr. Peach
Dr. Peach.jpg

Dr. Bowser
Dr. Bowser.jpg

Dr. Toad
Dr. Toad.jpg

Dr. Yoshi (not an actual render, so feel free to skip this one if you want to)
Dr. Yoshi.png

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Jakor Jakor : Thanks for all the work you have done on the Roster Maker! I'm happy that you still have updates planned. I do think you should wait until all the Smash Ultimate DLC is revealed before updating so that you can do this next update with all the characters fully revealed. Only major thing I would like to see is an increase to the number of rows (preferably, I'd like to make a roster that is 20x10, which would have 200 icons on it). If that's not possible in the near future, that is fine. I still appreciate all that has been done thus far.

So, can someone make a Sonic Icon with Tails as an Echo? Preferably, the Sonic icon should be his Smash art and the Tails icon should use the main one from the roster maker. Thanks!

axel_

Smash Journeyman
A few requests:
Liquid Snake

Terry Bogard

Marco Rossi

Last edited:

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
I have a big request for Dr. Mario World icons:

(None of these are transparent tho so sorry for all the extra work :()

Dr. Mario
View attachment 228807

Dr. Luigi
View attachment 228808

Dr. Peach
View attachment 228809

Dr. Bowser
View attachment 228810

Dr. Toad
View attachment 228811

Dr. Yoshi (not an actual render, so feel free to skip this one if you want to)
View attachment 228812
IconDr. Mario (7).png
IconDr. Luigi (2).png
IconDr. Peach.png
IconDr. Bowser.png
IconDr. Toad.png

I'll wait for official Dr. Yoshi art before I make his icon.

Proceleon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Proceleon
3DS FC
2423-2553-2839
Switch FC
SW-6226-7752-8603
Jakor Jakor : Thanks for all the work you have done on the Roster Maker! I'm happy that you still have updates planned. I do think you should wait until all the Smash Ultimate DLC is revealed before updating so that you can do this next update with all the characters fully revealed. Only major thing I would like to see is an increase to the number of rows (preferably, I'd like to make a roster that is 20x10, which would have 200 icons on it). If that's not possible in the near future, that is fine. I still appreciate all that has been done thus far.

So, can someone make a Sonic Icon with Tails as an Echo? Preferably, the Sonic icon should be his Smash art and the Tails icon should use the main one from the roster maker. Thanks!
Jakor Jakor I do agree with waiting for the Fighter Pass characters to be revealed so that we have their art.

datpizzarollguy

Smash Rookie
Starters: Mario, Peach, Bowser jr, Yoshi, DK, Dixie, Link, Zelda, Samus, Metroid, Kirby, Bandana Dee, Dedede, Fox, Krystal, Pikachu, Pokémon Trainer, Greninja, Lucas, Ice Climbers, Lucina, Ike, Pit, Wario, Alph, Mega Man, Wii Balance Board, Little Mac, Pac Man, Rex, Duck Hunt, Inkling, Octoling, Nintendog, Springman, Bomberman, Isaac, Chibi Robo

Unlockables: Luigi, Bowser, Kamek, Diddy, Ganondorf, Ridley, Meta Knight, Falco, Wolf, Jigglypuff, Zororark, Ness, Captain Falcon, Marth, Mr Game and Watch, Olimar, Rob, Protoman, Shulk, Steve (Minecraft)

Chazman2000

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4940-6816-9641
To those who don't know, Cadence is the main character in a game called Crypt of the NecroDancer. Seems like an underrated gem, and recently the company behind it got to make a Legend of Zelda spin off in the NecroDancer style. So Cadence has definitely earned herself an icon.
IconCadence.png

Top Bottom