• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Thanks! Now i can make the smash roster of my dream's!
Yea, I know what you mean. I've been making fan rosters for a Mega Man Crossover fighting game a friend and I have been talking about, and this is a blast to use to help illustrate those ideas.

Dragonsbane

Smash Cadet
Haven't been here in some time, but anyways, is it just for me or are a bunch of the images in the thread not showing up? edit: rather they're showing up as icons of a photo with a red x on it

Last edited:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Thank you!

Edit: I got a question and a few character icon requests.

First the question: Anyone know how to fix the "image not showing" problem=??? I know it has been a plague for probably about a year, but I never actually bothered to find a way to fix it or work around it.

The requests:

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Just reposting my request. since it's a new page.

I'm going to put them with one set for right now, wait for them to be completed, and rinse and repeat. For them, I've found the most clearest pictures I could (PNGs if possible), since I know there are some icon makers that don't like backgrounds. Also, I would like these non-Dojo styled.

Alain from Pokemon's XY&Z Arc. I would like two of these, one by himself and one with a Mega Charizard X, both named "Alain".
This Rathalos, but name it "Los". If you've heard about Monster Hunter Stories, you'll know why I said to name it that.
Only Paladin Cecil's face from here, and keep the glow around his outline, if possible.
Lightning from FFXIII-2
Sephiroth
Zidane
Kefka
Noctis
And this Bahamut
Also, this Zero, though if it's been done, could someone link me to it? I couldn't find it. :(

Edit: Also, can someone take this icon of Zero in his Mega Man X costume and name it "Mega Man X"? I found it in Cobalsh Cobalsh 's archive:

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes these on, and I can wait patiently for these, but I would like the two Alain icons, the Los Icon, and the change to the Zero icon done asap.

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
It makes me wonder when the requests will be done, but it'll be exciting to see all of these requests done at least. :) Anyone else trying to also make a Death Battle or Cartoon Fight Club roster as well?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Hey, everyone!
So, I've been lurking around here for a few days (a friend on Skype told me about this program, which is how I found this thread), and I noticed there were some icons I wanted but haven't been requested yet (and yes, I DID go through all 210 pages to look, in case anyone is wanting to know.), so here are my requests.

I'm going to put them with one set for right now, wait for them to be completed, and rinse and repeat. For them, I've found the most clearest pictures I could (PNGs if possible), since I know there are some icon makers that don't like backgrounds. Also, I would like these non-Dojo styled.

Alain from Pokemon's XY&Z Arc. I would like two of these, one by himself and one with a Mega Charizard X, both named "Alain".
This Rathalos, but name it "Los". If you've heard about Monster Hunter Stories, you'll know why I said to name it that.
Only Paladin Cecil's face from here, and keep the glow around his outline, if possible.
Lightning from FFXIII-2
Sephiroth
Zidane
Kefka
Noctis
And this Bahamut
Also, this Zero, though if it's been done, could someone link me to it? I couldn't find it. :(

Edit: Also, can someone take this icon of Zero in his Mega Man X costume and name it "Mega Man X"? I found it in Cobalsh Cobalsh 's archive:

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes these on, and I can wait patiently for these, but I would like the two Alain icons, the Los Icon, and the change to the Zero icon done asap.

Edit 2: One other thing. I noticed when people use Photobucket links (myself included when I posted this at first) that I would see what looks like a picture box with a red X in the corner, which means in some of the archives as well as while looking on the pages for some icons, I couldn't see them. Is there anyway to see those icons that have that issue?

Johnknight1 Johnknight1

S SuperDragoon6789

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Awesome! :D Thanks so much, @Cobalsh!

Edit: Although, Alain's name is spelled without an e. Other than that, great job! :D

Edit #2:
Here's my next batch of icon requests, with some more Final Fantasy and some of the major NPC's of Pokemon Sun and Moon, as the second batch of them will come later. They'll be bunched in their own spoilers.

Kukui
Hala
Olivia
Nanu
Gladion
Guzma

Now, the Final Fantasy ones:
Cloud
Squall
Zidane
Rinoa
Vivi
Tidus
Yuna
Ace
Bartz
Terra
Tifa
As always, I would like these in non-Dojo style, and since it's a big request, I can be patient with whoever does these, as I'll check in daily to see what's going on. Thanks again to whoever does these!

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Awesome! :D Thanks so much, @Cobalsh!

Edit: Although, Alain's name is spelled without an e. Other than that, great job! :D

Edit #2:
Here's my next batch of icon requests, with some more Final Fantasy and some of the major NPC's of Pokemon Sun and Moon, as the second batch of them will come later. They'll be bunched in their own spoilers.

Kukui
Hala
Olivia
Nanu
Gladion
Guzma

Now, the Final Fantasy ones:
Cloud
Squall
Zidane
Rinoa
Vivi
Tidus
Yuna
Ace
Bartz
Terra
Tifa
As always, I would like these in non-Dojo style, and since it's a big request, I can be patient with whoever does these, as I'll check in daily to see what's going on. Thanks again to whoever does these!

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Wow! That was fast, Cobalsh Cobalsh ! Thanks for the awesome work! :D

Could someone turn these three Dojo-styled icons into non-Dojo icons for me?

I found them in @ecylisis 's icon archive.

Last edited:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Thanks Cobalsh as always. You really carry a big part of this thread/project with all these amazing and numerous icons you make.

\\

On another note, I have another small batch of requests.

Last edited:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Wow! That was fast, Cobalsh Cobalsh ! Thanks for the awesome work! :D

Could someone turn these three Dojo-styled icons into non-Dojo icons for me?

I found them in @ecylisis 's icon archive.
Still waiting on these quick re-edits.

Edit: And I forgot these Final Fantasy Characters when I looked over the icons I requested the last two times, so I need these too!
Zidane
Warrior of Light
Chaos
Gilgamesh
D.Knight Cecil
Kuja
Auron
Prompto (The clearer version of this artwork hasn't been added to the wiki, so if anyone can help with clearing the background, thanks!)

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Thanks Cobalsh as always. You really carry a big part of this thread/project with all these amazing and numerous icons you make.

\\

Edit: And I forgot these Final Fantasy Characters when I looked over the icons I requested the last two times, so I need these too!
Zidane
Warrior of Light
Chaos
Gilgamesh
D.Knight Cecil
Kuja
Auron
Prompto (The clearer version of this artwork hasn't been added to the wiki, so if anyone can help with clearing the background, thanks!)

\\

Zidane
Warrior of Light
Chaos
Gilgamesh
D.Knight Cecil
Kuja
Auron

\\

Zidane
Warrior of Light
Chaos
Gilgamesh
D.Knight Cecil
Kuja
Auron

In addition, the other Final Fantasy Puzzles and Dragons characters:

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Nice job, Cobalsh Cobalsh ! And thanks for making the rest of the PAD crew as well. :D

Do you know of anyone who can de-Dojo the other three icons that I had in my request?

Edit: Whoops. You missed Zidane and a few others. Here they are.

^Zidane
^Orphan (middle or right-side face only)
^Final Aeon
^Balthier (might be tricky with the background. If you can't do that one, I can wait until we get his clearer art.)

And also, some more summons to go with the Bahamut I asked for previously.
Leviathan
Bahamut Fury
Ifrit
Phoenix
Shiva
Odin
Ramuh
Fenrir
All non-Dojo style, please, and whoever takes them on, thank you!

Last edited:

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Thanks to Cobalsh for the Decidueye! He looks hella neat.

Also, can I get this Ganon, please?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Got some more requests for Dragon Ball characters, so here they are!

KingOfTheFools

Smash Rookie
Been gone for a while, but I've returned with some more requests.
Thanks in advance!

Agent J

Agent K

Gohan

Goten

L

Light Yagami

Ryuk

R Y U B O I Z

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AaronMcMc1999
3DS FC
2638-3622-3887
Yet another batch of requests, now for more indie characters

Sky

Cinder Fall

Etalus

Absa

Springtrap

Crying Child

Meryl

Floyd

Leo

Erina

Ori

oh and the latest in street fighter v
I also remember requesting this, like

Months ago
So at some point, could anyone help with these icons?

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got even more Dragon Ball icon requests, with a bonus Super Buu thrown in there in celebration of Hyper Dragon Ball Z releasing Super Buu as a Mugen character.

I feel like I'll wind up doing all of the Extreme Butoden support characters eventually. Jeice didn't have much to work with, unfortunately, so I just went with the most flamboyant-looking pose out of his four sprites.

IllumiBlue

Smash Rookie
I'm trying to remove some series that I added, but don't use. I've deleted all the icons in the series, but an error message that says "This franchise is already associated with one or more characters," even though there isn't. Can anyone help with this problem?

Top Bottom