• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. Roster Maker (Version 11.0 available)

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
Items, Assists and Pokemon from the About Page Added. Seperate mii Fighters too.
Dropbox
Also Seperate Pokemons and Alternate icon for Pokemon Trainer.
IconSquirtle.png
IconIvysaur.png
IconCharizard.png
IconPokémon Trainer.png

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know where I can find buttons to support Shovel Knight, Shantae, and Gunvolt at? I want to put 'em in my signature, and I've seen a few in others' signatures around here.

Silvera

Jammin' Jammies
3DS FC
4914-7114-2601
Switch FC
SW-2130-5650-7930
Does anyone know where I can find buttons to support Shovel Knight, Shantae, and Gunvolt at? I want to put 'em in my signature, and I've seen a few in others' signatures around here.
Buttons?

GreenYellow

Smash Rookie
Hi, quick question. I'm trying to put some icons into the roster builder, and they're all in the icons folder and I named them all properly, but even after I hit the "add new character icons" button, none of them show up. What am I doing wrong?

xpnc

Smash Lord
NNID
RexTurbocool
Switch FC
SW-4209-5138-9019
Has anyone done femCorrin using her Ultimate render?

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
If you mean the little support icons, the main thread for them is here. https://smashboards.com/threads/smash-switchs-signature-icons-thread.453386/ but it looks like most of the images in there are broken now.
It's not that they're really broken... It's that Photobucket (the place they're being hosted at) wants people to pay for third party advertising... as in, for users to host items they have there in their own accounts on other sites, they have to pay for a subscription. XP That's why I deleted my account there (after moving all of my pictures off of them, that is) and started using Imgur instead.

Hi, quick question. I'm trying to put some icons into the roster builder, and they're all in the icons folder and I named them all properly, but even after I hit the "add new character icons" button, none of them show up. What am I doing wrong?
Hmm... Did you check the Special category for them? They might have ended up in there if they're for brand new characters that you're adding to the roster.

Last edited:

Jakor

Smash Ace
I'm not sure, maybe you can PM with more details so I can check it out.
Does anyone know when we can expect Roster Maker 11?
I don't have a date at the moment.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
I seem to be having issues adding new icons. When I got to do it, it asks about adding new content from the folder "images" when it should be asking for "icons" which is where all the images are stored.

EDIT: Nevermind I was just an idiot and doing things wrong

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Figure you guys might appreciate it if I posted the icons I've made recently. Here's the link to the album if anything funky happens to the images.

Confirmed:

Potential Echo Characters:

Other Newcomers:

Throwback Characters:

Third Party:

Fourth Party:

Super Flygon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Master_Zach
3DS FC
1289-8257-7574
Switch FC
SW-5750-9817-6593
Does anyone have an icon of Simon Belmont with blonde hair? (If he actually is in the game, I figured that Sakurai would use this version as the default.)

Headcrab Jackalope

Smash Ace
NNID
Jackalope1313
3DS FC
0791-2751-5749
Switch FC
SW-2418-1451-4036
Someone edited the renders of female Corrin and Pokémon Trainer out from some footage of the game. They're not perfect, but they should work just fine for icons.

Have at 'em:

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
IconCorrin.png
IconPokemon Trainer (2).png

Might remake these later, when/if we get official renders.

Last edited:

WeirdAlFan101

Smash Apprentice
Someone edited the renders of female Corrin and Pokémon Trainer out from some footage of the game. They're not perfect, but they should work just fine for icons.

Have at 'em:

Did they or somebody else get the opposite gender renders for Inkling and Villager, too?

FenixStar

Smash Apprentice
Can someone do Sabata from Boktai? I've had the request posted a couple of pages back.

Questionmark222

Smash Journeyman
How do you directly export pre-made icons (like the ones posted in previous messages) to Roster Maker (if that question hasn't been answered yet)?

Edit: Looks like I'm not the only one that went across that issue.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
I've run into a mechanical issue. I saved several new icons in the proper folder, and used the "Add New Icons" command in the program, but a few of them, for some reason, have not been added. Most have, but these holdouts are screwing me over. Any idea what's going on?

Top Bottom