• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Super Smash Bros. for Switch Roster Bingo Thread

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
Well, after both of these directs, here I am...

Buncha close calls - but they seem like they'll fall short. I need Azura for a bingo in the first column (maybe an assist), or Cap. Toad for an almost in the second (seen on New Donk stage) or Decidueye for the diagonal almost.

...But there's only one spot I really want to see green at this point...and that's Dovahkiin.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Been a while since I've bothered with this, eh? With the new wave of information, I thought I'd finally update my card after about five months of letting it collect dust:

...well, if we just get Geno and Bandana Dee in the base roster, I'll at least have an almost bingo...?

As a side note, I love how I managed to put three AT'd characters all in a row. Is there such thing as an "assist bingo"? :psycho:

davidof

Smash Rookie
Here's mine post-directs. I figured we'd probably get all smash 4 veterans + ice climbers at least, so I put them on the diagonal rows. Don't think this'll become a double bingo though. I kinda changed my mind on some of my predictions, but we'll see.

Last edited:

kylexv

Smash Master
It may seem like I left this thread for dead, but that is not true.

I've begun to update the main post with the ranking for everyone. The first ten participants are up now, and I plan on doing the rest in the coming days.
Many people are close to getting a Bingo or an Almost-Bingo, with at least one already having a Bingo!

As we near the point of knowing the final roster, I wish everyone luck!

Top Bottom