• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stupidest Thing I Have Ever Done

Do you think this is stupid

• Total voters

sanicdude246

Smash Apprentice
So while I was playing smash something fell on my rack.I finished playing online (I lost :/)I checked my rack and saw a binder.I opened it and found my old pokemon cards.Then I saw my smash cover and these cards.Now Time for my stupidness.I'm now inspired to make a smash card game based on pokemon cards.Yep ik its dumb some might say it's cool.But the cards look ugly.Well you can collect them.And they can be based on different games.You can get a melee Mario card and a a ultimate Mario card.I'm only made 2.I'll make a new thread once I made a bunch more.Well bye.Also you there free

D

Deleted member

Dont feel bad. Ive probably done and said far more stupid things than this...

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
I think a card game similar to that could work. I've seen a weird sudden rise of card games (especially ones funded by YouTubers like TheOdd1sOut) It would take a lot of work but no I don't think the idea is stupid.

Top Bottom