• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Story called HELP, by MATTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATTS!

Smash Ace
I will write a story POST by POST. You May follow.

The Story is called. HELP.

Chapter 1:

Born again:

Hello, my name is Jason. I don't really have much to say about myself. I don't really know my exact birthday cause i was adopted. i was told it was 1975.. but I believe it was 1979. I was told that, but i have and old diary of my mothers that has a message in it that reads... "my little sweet baby - (can't read my month and day) 1979". Pretty weird how your adopted parents would make up a birthday for you. Anyways, I live in a house connected to other houses, which is not fun but i am use to it. You can't really make much nose, unless your in the basement, or the "dungeon" which is what dad calls it. I lived here for pretty much my whole life as i can remember. I have 1 other brother and I have no idea how old he is, i haven't seen him since my dad took him to the other side of the basement about 4 years ago. I have a mom and a dad. My mom makes me food everyday and sets it down by the stairs in the basement, but we can't eat it until dad lets us out of the cage to take a bite. Dad is very straight forward and it has to be what he says. As mother said, "Don't let dad find out." If dad found out, i would probably have to drink laundry soap, or do something i don't want to do. I haven't been to school in over 5 years, and forgot what it is like. The out side seems like it got louder, but I haven't seen the outside in over 5 years. I have a trash bag that I wear over my body, and it's really cold down here. I don't have nowhere to go to the bathroom so i just have to leave feces right here were i sleep. I started to develop red rashes everywhere on my body around a year ago, and they started bleeding. I wake up, get food 2 times a day, and dad lets me out, but I am chained up, so he can watch us eat food while he spits on me, and calls us names. Then I go back in the cage, and I got to wait until the next day. That's pretty much how things have been going to the past years. Well, i guess your wondering how i got out to write this about what happen. So let me tell you what brutal things lay ahead.

Chapter 2 coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom