• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The SSB4 Guide; Kirby

Guide The SSB4 Guide; Kirby

BluKirby

Smash Rookie
BluKirby submitted a new guide:

The SSB4 Guide; Kirby - A beginners guide to the one and only, Kirby.

Index:
Chapter 1: Introduction
-
Chapter 2: Grounded Attacks
-
Chapter 3: Aerial Attacks
-
Chapter 4: Special Attacks
-
Chapter 5: Grabs
-
Chapter 6: The Neutral
-
Chapter 7: Grab Game/Combos
-
Chapter 8: Killing
-
Chapter 9: Advanced Techniques
-
Chapter 10: Match Ups
-
Chapter 11: Conclusion

Chapter 1
Welcome, to my beginners guide to the star warrior;...
Read more about this guide...

Pokehead248

Smash Rookie
This a good guide you made a mistake on kirby neutral Air it's actually frame 10 you have it as frame 16. Think you could have added a spoiler for edge guarding, and maybe ledge options that kirby covers. But other then that good guide

BluKirby

Smash Rookie
This a good guide you made a mistake on kirby neutral Air it's actually frame 10 you have it as frame 16. Think you could have added a spoiler for edge guarding, and maybe ledge options that kirby covers. But other then that good guide
Good idea i will do this!

mirakabi

Smash Rookie
BluKirby submitted a new guide:

The SSB4 Guide; Kirby - A beginners guide to the one and only, Kirby.

Read more about this guide...
Loved this guide really taught me stuff about Kirby I didn't know. This'll help me in my training for Ultimate. Couple of questions.

In what ways does Kirby's B-Throw give him stage control (and like in what stage formatioms?)

Is it okay to play Kirby aggressively? I do, but at the beginning of the match I usually just use safe aerials and bait or use my movement and if my opponent threatens my space (like tries to approach or go for a specific option) I approach with falling Fair, Falling Uair, and tilts. I also have trouble with pressuring with Kirby (what strats and moves are best for pressure?) and being patient.

Thanks again for this guide! Love being a Kirby main! (Also how do I make a post on Smashboards? I'm new here I have no odea how it works, heh heh)

Edit: sorry about this but what exactly is Kirby's game plan? You allude to this a little when talking about how Kirby needs to play defensive until he lands a grab but I don't quite understand

Last edited:
Top Bottom