• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Who did ROTMNT?

I feel that show's style could work for... something.
Flying Bark Productions, funnily enough that was a studio I had in mind for my Pac-Man animated series concept.

I could see them fitting a good number of Nintendo properties depending on the direction they’re taken

cashregister9

Smash Hero
To repost one of my best comments

Mario Movie Post credits scene be like:

Seth Rogan Kong is swinging around the jungle and lands at Cranky's shack, Seth Rogan looks over to his right and meets up with Diddy Kong voiced by Adam Sandler and Dixie Kong voiced by Scarlett Johansson they talk for a bit before King K. Rool voiced by Tim Curry appears steals their bananas Seth Rogan Kong says "Uhhh... that Happened" Then Tarzan Boy starts to play and Funky Kong appears voiced by Chris Evans and says "It's time to tour the Country"

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
To repost one of my best comments

Mario Movie Post credits scene be like:

Seth Rogan Kong is swinging around the jungle and lands at Cranky's shack, Seth Rogan looks over to his right and meets up with Diddy Kong voiced by Adam Sandler and Dixie Kong voiced by Scarlett Johansson they talk for a bit before King K. Rool voiced by Tim Curry appears steals their bananas Seth Rogan Kong says "Uhhh... that Happened" Then Tarzan Boy starts to play and Funky Kong appears voiced by Chris Evans and says "It's time to tour the Country"
good except for the fact that tim curry had a stroke a bit ago and does't really act anymore

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What I would do if I were directing Star Allies 2
  • Fix the main complaint of Star Allies 1: The level design. Return to Dreamland nailed having level design that allowed for multiplayer while still being interesting. And Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot also had interesting level design despite not being multiplayer.
  • Fix a major secondary complaint of Star Allies 1: The story and setting. It was just regular old Dreamland being invaded by evil bad guys spreading darkness. It didn't really do anything interesting. Now I plan on fixing this in two ways. One: It's not really the next mainline entry. The next mainline entry would probably be another 3D game or even a 2D game with a brand new idea. By reusing the friend gimmick it kind of pivots itself into partial spinoff territory. Two: The story idea I have. A brand new villain who, using a brand new artifact with control over time, made copies of Kirby's enemies from points in time before Kirby defeated and/or befriended them. A big old team up story where all of Kirby's friends team up to stop all of Kirby's enemies from breaking time. Simple. Sonic Generations it. It doesn't need to be more than that. Because it's a fanservace game. That way you can bring back Evil Dedede, Nightmare, Dark Matter/Zero/Zero2, Evil Marx (Is he really even good now?), Dark Mind, Dark Nebula, Yin Yarn, Evil Magalor, Queen Sectonia, President Haltmann/Star Dream, Hyness/Void Termina, and Fecto Forgo and still have it make sense. You could even have the gimmick of each of them controlling one of the games worlds (i.e. sections of Dreamland) twisting it in their own way. Sectonia covering it in plants, Haltmann mechanizing it, Yin Yarn yarnifying it, etc, etc. You also could just drop Evil Dedede, Dark Mind, and Dark Nebula, I'm not super attached to them.
  • Fix a major personal complaint for Star Allies 1: the guest star mode. It takes too long. Specifically when you're playing as regular friends. The Dream Friends having unique areas of level design makes it really interesting. But the regular ones just going through normal levels and going through the sam one over and over again, it's too long. Make it shorter and give it some sort of randomized element like a fighting game's arcade mode. Like, there are a specific set of rooms that COULD be a part of each run, but it's random which ones you get each time.
  • Add more copy abilities and therefor more friends to play as. This just goes without saying. I want to play as more cute colorful blobs and I want to make kirby wear more cute hats. As many as humanly possible. As close to all of them without redundacies (like we don't need both fire and burning) as you can get.
  • Add more Dream Friends from more games. Prince Fluff, Galacta Knight, Elfilin, Tiff & Tuff, Lololo and Lalala, Gryll, Elline and Claycia, Drawcia, Jobski, Qbby, The gators from Revenge of the Gator, so many potential ideas.
  • Take a page from Forgotten Land and give the main campaign levels Missions to complete. It's kind of an evolution of the Dream Land 3 idea and I kind of like it. It could be adapted to the 2D style rather well I think. This goes for any 2D Kirby game. Just don't make them mysteries until you do multiple playthroughs. Make them clearly visible in the pause menu from the start.
  • Bring back Hypernova in some way shape or form.
  • If possible, have a Milky Way Wishes mode.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What I would do if I were directing Star Allies 2
  • Fix the main complaint of Star Allies 1: The level design. Return to Dreamland nailed having level design that allowed for multiplayer while still being interesting. And Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot also had interesting level design despite not being multiplayer.
  • Fix a major secondary complaint of Star Allies 1: The story and setting. It was just regular old Dreamland being invaded by evil bad guys spreading darkness. It didn't really do anything interesting. Now I plan on fixing this in two ways. One: It's not really the next mainline entry. The next mainline entry would probably be another 3D game or even a 2D game with a brand new idea. By reusing the friend gimmick it kind of pivots itself into partial spinoff territory. Two: The story idea I have. A brand new villain who, using a brand new artifact with control over time, made copies of Kirby's enemies from points in time before Kirby defeated and/or befriended them. A big old team up story where all of Kirby's friends team up to stop all of Kirby's enemies from breaking time. Simple. Sonic Generations it. It doesn't need to be more than that. Because it's a fanservace game. That way you can bring back Evil Dedede, Nightmare, Dark Matter/Zero/Zero2, Evil Marx (Is he really even good now?), Dark Mind, Dark Nebula, Yin Yarn, Evil Magalor, Queen Sectonia, President Haltmann/Star Dream, Hyness/Void Termina, and Fecto Forgo and still have it make sense. You could even have the gimmick of each of them controlling one of the games worlds (i.e. sections of Dreamland) twisting it in their own way. Sectonia covering it in plants, Haltmann mechanizing it, Yin Yarn yarnifying it, etc, etc. You also could just drop Evil Dedede, Dark Mind, and Dark Nebula, I'm not super attached to them.
  • Fix a major personal complaint for Star Allies 1: the guest star mode. It takes too long. Specifically when you're playing as regular friends. The Dream Friends having unique areas of level design makes it really interesting. But the regular ones just going through normal levels and going through the sam one over and over again, it's too long. Make it shorter and give it some sort of randomized element like a fighting game's arcade mode. Like, there are a specific set of rooms that COULD be a part of each run, but it's random which ones you get each time.
  • Add more copy abilities and therefor more friends to play as. This just goes without saying. I want to play as more cute colorful blobs and I want to make kirby wear more cute hats. As many as humanly possible. As close to all of them without redundacies (like we don't need both fire and burning) as you can get.
  • Add more Dream Friends from more games. Prince Fluff, Galacta Knight, Elfilin, Tiff & Tuff, Lololo and Lalala, Gryll, Elline and Claycia, Drawcia, Jobski, Qbby, The gators from Revenge of the Gator, so many potential ideas.
  • Take a page from Forgotten Land and give the main campaign levels Missions to complete. It's kind of an evolution of the Dream Land 3 idea and I kind of like it. It could be adapted to the 2D style rather well I think. This goes for any 2D Kirby game. Just don't make them mysteries until you do multiple playthroughs. Make them clearly visible in the pause menu from the start.
  • Bring back Hypernova in some way shape or form.
  • If possible, have a Milky Way Wishes mode.
Can’t wait for you to play Frogger and develop a Frogger hyper-fixation :nifty:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm not actually putting you to the sword right now, Noipoi Noipoi , but I feel like you give her a lot of snide to the point where it's questionable if you're still teasing or not, regardless of whether you make it obvious or not.

You did nothing wrong, but you should chill a bit on it, ya know? I'm sure Snake probably doesn't care at this point to be honest,, but I feel like there could be more constructive replies to her posts more.

Snake has come a long ass way from her past self.

Top Bottom