• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement at the Indie World

• Little Kitty, Big City

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yars Rising

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Refind Self: The Personality Test Game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sticky Business

• Antonblast

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Valley Peaks

• Lorelei and the Laser Eyes

• Helder Pinto

• TMNT Splintered Fate

• Cat Quest 3

• stitch

• Steamworld Heist 2

• One of the games from the montage

• None

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Guess not a lot of people were updating this new crappy update on Discord so now they're forcing it on people by making the old builds for the mobile app not work anymore which honestly is bull****
I can understand why some may not even want to go to Discord, but if what you say is true, this IS ridiculous.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Continuing on about good music, Genesis Keys almost always drops bangers. "Ocean Fable" is a particularly good one!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This **** was a ****ing lie
View attachment 361821
as someone who never attended middle school…you probably right…but Cookie was a fool for not instantly crushing on Lisa

nor can I believe how normal it is for Susan to casually end up becoming a Walking Dead character
Just as I thought! And it was on Nickelodeon too, huh?
yeppers
I think Cosmo and Wanda from the Fairly odd parents were in it at one point, but that could have been a childhood fever dream.
they did, and Dan Norris played the janitor, so it was easy to get Cosmo’s voice in
I really wish I didn't read this
Nickelodeon has to make sure most of their live action shows have a dark history behind it

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The twist in tonight's LEGO Masters came completely out of nowhere

Introducing a new team to enter the competition right after eliminating the team who lost tonight's challenge

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

cashregister9

Smash Hero
still need it if you’re new then? lol
It includes everyone who already had an account before the change goes into effect.

The fact that this was a thing at all....

EDIT: The wording is kinda bad it also seems like you had to have played Overwatch 1 at some point.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It includes everyone who already had an account before the change goes into effect.

The fact that this was a thing at all....

EDIT: The wording is kinda bad it also seems like you had to have played Overwatch 1 at some point.
I gotta be honest I see 0 reason for a console game to require a phone number.

Unless Activision trying to sell that **** off, but it's Activision they'd never do that... right.

love ya Velma
Can confirm this is real

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I gotta be honest I see 0 reason for a console game to require a phone number.

Unless Activision trying to sell that **** off, but it's Activision they'd never do that... right.
I mean the game did have a big problem with smurfs

but also I don't trust the breast milk theft company with anything so it is almost certainly the latter.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why would they cast middle aged people to play middle schoolers in a reboot?
The cast wanted it to be a continuation, following the gang in the 20s after college, teaching lessons on being an adult. A premise that could have been really good if they did it right.
The twist in tonight's LEGO Masters came completely out of nowhere

Introducing a new team to enter the competition right after eliminating the team who lost tonight's challenge
Will Arnet really went:
1665025203580.gif

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I mean the game did have a big problem with smurfs

but also I don't trust the breast milk theft company with anything so it is almost certainly the latter.
I mean, if they really hated the blue things they could have just gotten Gargamel.

But seriously I feel like there could've been a better way than to get highly sensitive personal info

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gotta say though, the twist was definitely forced on by the Network, and it’s just a big duck move and f you to the remaining teams. I don’t know why they would do this.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Tomorrow is the moment of truth for the mario movie. Also, more news on Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.
Screenshot_20220908-212152_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom