• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Gichan

Smash Champion
Tin, take the thread, this is ****ed. You went into my account, don't know how, and used michelle's image, don't know how once again, and changed **** up.

I don't have time for this anyways, so there you go, ask victra or whoever the **** to take it.

EDIT: Also, don't use michelle's images, she's not letting it and not working on mugshot. Next time, I don't give a **** for what, you better ask, **** you.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Tin, take the thread, this is ****ed. You went into my account, don't know how, and used michelle's image, don't know how once again, and changed **** up.

I don't have time for this anyways, so there you go, ask victra or whoever the **** to take it.

EDIT: Also, don't use michelle's images, she's not letting it and not working on mugshot. Next time, I don't give a **** for what, you better ask, **** you.
Just letting you all know I've updated the OP in response to a request from Tin.
How 'bout that.

sauc3

Smash Lord

sry gi i honestly had no idea you weren't in the loop for this. I photo-shopped some existing images. I didn't intend to steal anything of michelles.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Regardless, I'm old now, and adult life sucks. I've done a bad job of recent times due to being too busy and being tired in my time off, so in the end my anger is also directed at myself. I apologize for screwing things up.

I would have loved to have been simply asked, that's all. Regardless, Tin's getting thread, I know you guys will do a better job here on out. But I don't want to be involved as a panelist either

Tin Man

Smash Hero
You didn't do anything wrong. I apologize for not asking yes and I explained in the text I sent you why I didn't. No malicious intent or anything. I hope ur at peace knowing this.

Dan-Da-Man

Smash Journeyman
Gichan said:
Regardless, I'm old now, and adult life sucks.
lmao, I know how you feel, believe me.
My current situation, oh mannn, haha (I def. told you about it last tourney)

Tourneys for me are like a break from the pain of uni, work, and relationships..
So you better keep reaching though man, and getting in ggs

Gichan

Smash Champion
Michelle: I feel bad for not updating but I had work and other responsibities get in the way. I understand your reasons but as Gi said you really should have just asked instead of doing it without him knowing.

I must admit I was a bit perturbed when I saw the update as it is similar to just editing someone's artwork and then re-posting it which is considered stealing but I understand the circumstances now so don't worry. Now you can create your own images.

Oh and I will eventually post a sample of a mug shot incase you guys still wanted to do that theme. Then you can get an idea and make your own since I know some of you were looking forward to that update.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So yeah, is the current PR there the old one, just actually put up in the OP, or is it a new PR? I'm too lazy to track down that last post.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
It's the PR post from page 71 or 72 something.

And if it isn't, Tinners was trolling.

As for the whole editing post thing, Forum Moderators can Edit the posts them self, not account hacking, but, they can just Edit it like we Edit ours

And if Tin were to hack a User account, he'd be De-Staffed very quickly.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Just a little something I noticed:

York has 3
Hamilton has 3
Toronto has 3
Peel has 1

Toronto finally stepping it up again, aww yeah.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
joe also secondaries g&w falco LOL holy **** at all the falcos

also ill be moved up to 3rd/2nd in the future ;)

Cruxis

Smash Lord
Well thanks for ignoring my claims on me being ranked/people losing to me being important tinman! Again you show why you're ignorant and dumb.

Joe's idea sounds like a good idea imo considering most of the events are gonna be mk-banned now, it only makes sense to reset the PR with a new set of rules.

Let me put it this way, if your not going to rank me, when people lost to me they better be lowered on the PR....considering i'm unranked.
dont feel bad bro, tin was trying to convince me that a tourney match has more weight than a $20 MM LOOL

also apparently a pool match is more important than an MM and a loss in pools is actually counted when looking at scores between people, even if you were ****ing around and using secondaries

lololol w/e yo in the end its all about who wins the money

Peachy-Desu

Smash Journeyman
I did kinda wonder why googs was never put on the PR.. lol or HM for the matter. If the PR is starting fresh, it will be rather intresting to see who makes it on now that Failknight is gone. Though... i hope falco wont be the new failknight around here lol... those Falco mirrors in finals at least won't be long though... 1 CG lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
dont feel bad bro, tin was trying to convince me that a tourney match has more weight than a $20 MM LOOL

also apparently a pool match is more important than an MM and a loss in pools is actually counted when looking at scores between people, even if you were ****ing around and using secondaries

lololol w/e yo in the end its all about who wins the money
I wasn't trying to convince you of anyting. You asked my why a tourney match takes precedence over a $20 MM and I explained y. U can think what u want, I ain't tryin to change ur mind. I know what's right and I don't mind explainin it.

those Falco mirrors in finals at least won't be long though... 1 CG lol.
Unless ppl are stuck in 08, I doubt it lol.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
december 10th or the 17th,what date works better tentatively for you guys for a tournament? please let me know asap as im booking the venue tomorrow

Tin Man

Smash Hero
In the last week, the Iliad, Toronto Joe, Meekspeedy, & I had a meeting. Here are the results of the topics from that meeting.

Adding Meekspeedy as a Panelist

No one disagreed to the decision, so Meek is now officially a panellist. This is mainly to have an uneven number for tie breaker votes, as well as to cover the potential situation in which someone leaves the panel.

The date for the next PR update

The update will occur after Showdown in Downtown 5: No Escape.

The conversion from the Beast Wars PR to the Mugshot PR

The Mugshot PR theme will be in effect for the next PR update.

Ruleset compromise

We decided that we are interested in forming a PR based a similar set of rules, in order to properly rank peoples skill levels. Having different tournaments with different rulesets makes the results of the PR skewed, and unity is that common ruleset. As far as compensating someone for ruleset changes goes, this will not be happening. There are several rules in this game beyond a character ban. Stages play a large role, and even outside of stages, there are other rules such as the pause rule (see Judo vs Logic @ SiiS6) and the ledge grab limit (see Will @ Whobo 3). The changes of such rules doesn't result in compensation for those players at other tournaments. If the rules change, the rules change. However, until and including apex, tournaments that don't follow the unity formula will be counted, however not as much. That being said, a win is still a win, and a loss is still a loss.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
you know what tin, me and joe are gonna make our own PR
with blackjack
and hookers

in fact, forget the PR

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Bowser.

Hi there Zig.sta!

Also Tin, I read that whole post as "give up on getting more stages legal". :(

Top Bottom