• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Southern Ontario Power Rankings - 31/07/14 Update

Gichan

Smash Champion
A few updates has been made.

Recent hypes was updated for the Ontario Pwn Classic

Relative Links has Tin Man's bootcamp for brawl listed

JL interview is up.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
since when did raidos switch from ICs to snake?

would u guys say his is better than mine lol

Iliad

Smash Lord
tbh, i'd say he's got way better mindgames, but not quite the techskill and knowledge of the char you did. IE, can't B reversal as fluidly or as instinctually as you, but I find he lays better traps and tech chases than you.

Dun worry pharaoh, we still love you.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So I'll be back from dec 23rd to Jan 10th. If there is a tourney in that time it might be fun to show up and pew pew some peeps.

Gichan

Smash Champion
god damit nate why do you do this! lol

In all honesty though I was wondering on what happened to that York transfer? Just decided **** it?

And Niko, it would be **** awesome for you to come back but I know you won't...homosadface.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
So I'll be back from dec 23rd to Jan 10th. If there is a tourney in that time it might be fun to show up and pew pew some peeps.
Maybe...

god damit nate why do you do this! lol

In all honesty though I was wondering on what happened to that York transfer? Just decided **** it?

And Niko, it would be **** awesome for you to come back but I know you won't...homosadface.
Ur so homo for all the "OG's" :rotfl:

Wow Gi. If they came back, u'd prolly care a lot more for this game lol. In any case, thanks for hanging in there
and coming getting out of the state u were in before.

Gichan

Smash Champion
You'd understand if you were there from the start to. Also, picture all the people you know now no longer attending and having mostly new people.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
You'd understand if you were there from the start to. Also, picture all the people you know now no longer attending and having mostly new people.
Thats pretty legit. I guess if they left, I'd miss them too. But hopefully the new people also bring u a lot of fun. U better be homo for me if I left :p

SRTM

Smash Ace
I probably wont go to the next couple tournaments. Hoping to quit for good and become a man.
Might go to gi's big pwn though. I'm using brawl- and ssf4 to curb my addiction :p
When I get kicked off the pr, can I pick the person to take my spot after a tournament is finished?

J.L

Smash Ace
i miss u guys, mad homo

also, i agree with niko
aww man *tears*

just thinking about the good old smash days ahhaha. Tourneys in niagra, breakfast at Percon's, smoked meat sandwich in mtl, domination in Ottawa and buffalo, casuals at mdk's, wendys burgers every ****ing day... damnn too good.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Well,

...I'm actually making a solid effort to stay in the scene as of tomorrows tourney. I nostalgia way too hard over all the road trips, crazy moments, and hilarious memes, "I got this", "JAYSUS"

...I'm moving into my own apartment come January 1st so Ill be looking into starting the whole Niagara crew up again.

This **** is just too epic to put away.

Gichan

Smash Champion
funny thing to, I was talking to KC recently and he was also interested in returning. If only Percon would be up for it.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Taco Pizza 2gud.

I'm also glad to see the return of Niko, and I'll be rooting for you in spirit tomorrow XD

Niko_K

Smash Master
Lmfao JL way too good.

Next time I'm playing with Phil Im going to open a can of flys beside him LOLLLL

Avarice the taco pizza has only improved haha :) Order it so much they listen to my suggestions hahaha Thanks a lot for the rooting man :) Ill need it when im in WF with Ally :O

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So where are the late december/eary january events at? I'm gonna be back in area, and you know it ain't official OG Gtan Brawl without Minus!

Mikey7

Smash Lord
aww man *tears*

just thinking about the good old smash days ahhaha. Tourneys in niagra, breakfast at Percon's, smoked meat sandwich in mtl, domination in Ottawa and buffalo, casuals at mdk's, wendys burgers every ****ing day... damnn too good.
my sundays at 2 and wednesdays at 6 will never be the same : (

J.L

Smash Ace
anyone down in throwing a big smash casual? we'll party it up too like the good old days. Get all the OGs in this too, do the exact same **** we always did and enjoy some good old times. ahahaha

Old school vs Newschool crew battle

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll be updating da hype with interviews and such soon enough just gotta get thriough the next few work days.

Top Bottom