• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
For some reason that's when my mood swings get worse. I'm Irish. Whether I want to admit or not I'm superstitious by blood so I think it's something.
Oh, okay.

I hope you're not moody because you feel like your posts are being ignored; I personally enjoy reading what you have to say but I don't always know how to chime in. Either way, I hope you feel better soon.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I think I'm nearly done Bug Fables - I've beaten all five of the bounty bosses, and there's only one regular enemy left in the monster list. (the rest appear to be bosses or mini-bosses)

I thought hard mode would be tough at the start (I died about three times in the tutorial dungeon), but it's gotten a lot easier as time went on. Getting more abilities and medals that regenerate health and team points
along with getting another party member (that extra 1-3 damage per turn has made a huge difference)
helps a lot.

I saw that Guilty Gear XX (can't remember the full title - I think it's Accent Core R?) was on sale in the eShop, so I picked that up. I've only played the tutorial of Xrd, but I've heard uniformly good things about these games, and I had enough gold points to cover roughly half of the cost.

Also, I got the Fairy Tail game yesterday. The performance of the Switch version isn't as bad as I feared it would be, and the music's great, though it's abundantly clear that the game didn't have much of a budget. They didn't make models for a lot of characters, resulting in those characters either being completely absent or only showing up as voices. (and, in an action series with a bunch of characters, this is a pretty big issue) This apparently leads to quite a few fights being skipped or summarized later on, and it even shows up in the game's prologue, where Freed, Bixlow, and Evergreen are completely absent despite being there in the original series.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Saw people talking about the Tiktok ban on the previous page.

Always make sure a person's intent comes through with their actions. Accusations of spying and data collection? Kids being overly addicted to it? None of those are the reason Trump is banning it, lmao. It's entirely about image with him, and tons of people used it to speak ill of him.

There's always a reason behind things. Never just accept things at face value.

D

Deleted member

Someone kill me, it's 7pm and still 30°C in the shadows outside. I'm so not built for this weather. And no signs of stopping either.

D

Deleted member

It is currently 24°C where I live at 6pm.

Maybe It would be cool if one of these days I went to the beach with my IRL friends, and just spend the day there.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
And better. Also got my best friend to watch another anime.

Oh, okay.

I hope you're not moody because you feel like your posts are being ignored; I personally enjoy reading what you have to say but I don't always know how to chime in. Either way, I hope you feel better soon.
Dude I'm not going to feel better for a long time but I know I'll get there. I don't think fate or what have you would be that wrecked in the head. It's basically learn to walk before you can run again for me.

It is currently 24°C where I live at 6pm.
Maybe It would be cool if one of these days I went to the beach with my IRL friends, and just spend the day there.
Someone kill me, it's 7pm and still 30°C in the shadows outside. I'm so not built for this weather. And no signs of stopping either.
Found another European. It's 16C in Belfast, Ireland. One of the benefits of living in the UK and Ireland is the ok weather.

D

Deleted member

Just found out this exists. We've reached the peak of Pokemon hacks.

I wish I could go to a beach, but a variety of circumstances kinda prevent it for me...

D

Deleted member

I am about to buy something I've been looking for since weeks.

Gonna share pics when I get to buy them.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wanna find out who at Capcom thought the boarding secretions in Mega Man 8 were a good idea and slap them for every time I’ve had to redo them. They will have no more face afterwards.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
I wanna find out who at Capcom thought the boarding secretions in Mega Man 8 were a good idea and slap them for every time I’ve had to redo them. They will have no more face afterwards.
You know the first time I read through it I thought you said sections but reading through it again

I really hope that was a typo

eww
Ewwwwwww

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
She already has an owner, she only comes here because she wants yogurt.
I got it! Her new name is Yogurt

Welp just added a Level 7 Gyarados to my list of glitch catching. I swear, the RBY glitches are too good to not ignore so early in the game

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Here's something I made:
dbm7bw9-b1731854-86c6-4aba-89e2-1def0210c5b7 (1).png
Basically if the Legion of Stationery themselves had a 6-way fight to the death, who would come out on top?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I've made myself sad, talking about a beach, haha. Ah well, nothing to be done about it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
  1. Gross
  2. There’s a good chance they probably don’t work there anymore. Lots happened between MM8 and now.

D

Deleted member

I think I'll leave for the rest of the night. Haven't been feeling all that well, as mentioned.

D

Deleted member

I’m literally building like 3 different ygo decks at a time and already I’m starting to run low on sleeves and deck boxes lol

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
Zelda and Rosalina are both really fun characters, but I literally can’t play either. Tried playing online, bye bye gsp

D

Deleted member

ooooh, this is some cool ****. Maybe a bit uncanny valley-esche but still pretty cool

D

Deleted member

I should really leave for the rest of the night too.

Not because I feel deeply bad as in some past days, but because I legit don't know what to talk about.

Hopefully tomorrow I can bring Up cool stuff or things which happened to me.

Dutch Raikuna

I should really leave for the rest of the night too.

Not because I feel deeply bad as in some past days, but because I legit don't know what to talk about.

Hopefully tomorrow I can bring Up cool stuff or things which happened to me.
There's always something to talk about.

A good story or something mundane.

Dutch Raikuna

For me right now, I'm trying to figure out why my friend can't get his Crunchyroll free trial working. There's always a catch for me to get people into stuff sometimes.

He was like "Hey I've money for Crunchyroll so I can finally watch MHA at last but I'm gonna do a free trial first!" And he can't sail the high seas because of his provider.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I didn't know what a "murder hornet" was until now but apparently they caught one in Washington today. Hopefully they can weed the little ******** out before mating season in a couple of months because, well...look at this thing.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I didn't know what a "murder hornet" was until now but apparently they caught one in Washington today. Hopefully they can weed the little ******** out before mating season in a couple of months because, well...look at this thing.

Washington state, right?
I’m in the bottom right corner of the country. If these things end up taking over the entire country and making our lives even worse, I’ll have enough time to move to a remote island on the other side of the planet.

Dutch Raikuna

Washington state, right?
I’m in the bottom right corner of the country. If these things end up taking over the entire country and making our lives even worse, I’ll have enough time to move to a remote island on the other side of the planet.
Floridian I'm guessing?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Let’s ****ing go! I’ve as hyped when they announced this event and had to try for one:
0E9C9C7A-730D-42E0-8719-8B492032E344.png

KillerCage

Smash Master

You know if this wasp had a shade of green, I can see a familiar transformer...

WaspinatorToy.JPG

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Who makes the best fighting game character trailers? Smash.

Who earn 2nd place in that category? Killer Instinct.
There is no doubt that Smash makes the best fighting game character reveal trailers.

Killer Instinct also made decent trailers as well, but I think I will also throw in Marvel Vs Capcom 3's (and Ultimate MvC3) character reveal trailers in the mix too. I remembered how much hype each of the reveals made back then.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Why is it every time I try to get my two IRL friends into anime, something appears.

Only one thing comes to mind.

1596318548209.png

The US when they start infusing their soldiers with hornets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom