• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
so about the fighting game roundtable

this is gonna sound weird but i'm kinda thankful we actually got announcements. stuff like ng+ and the partner direct have pretty much gotten me used to any kind of vidya news stuff being just a whole lotta nothing aside from like one thing. sure, we got no kof and whatnot, but this has gotten to the point where i just wanted ANY kind of announcement so whatevs

aside from that, the gg news was pretty good, i wasn't expecting leo to come back and nagoriyuki looks sick as ****

there wasn't any mahvel but i had already pegged that as a 1 in 14 million 605 chance so eh

also lmao i think harada teased kiryu, at the end they mentioned talking to sega and he was like "no sorry i can't hear you"

i'm also really happy to hear that we should finally be getting kof xv news soon enough

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

For anyone interested, the Subpar Smash Bros. charity event is starting up soon! Figured I'd post this here as a way of spreading the word.​

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
>Me looking for a clever joke.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

For anyone interested, the Subpar Smash Bros. charity event is starting up soon! Figured I'd post this here as a way of spreading the word.​
I might check out the games that my boy Johnny is involved with and maybe Torna.

D

Deleted member

At last I managed to steal the treasure from the pile of **** who is Kamoshida. I was scared of the boss fight at first after seeing how strong many enemies in the palace went but It turned out really well. The part which gave me trouble the first time and killed me was when the pile of **** took Mishima into Battle for the Ball thing which killed my whole team instantly. But the second time I just made my party protect themselves from the attack and they survived It. Glad to have given that asshole the punishment he deserved.

Since I still had some days remaining before the seemingly expultion from school, I decided to take those days to strengthen connections with Morgana, Ryuji and Sojiro by doing activities such as making coffee, training, meeting out after class and all that. Ryuji won new abilities thanks to that which is cool.

I was about to get into the part where the gym reunion happens but at that moment my parents came back home so I decided to save and leave It for a later moment.

Likely gonna tag osby osby and Lamperouge Lamperouge to see if they feel I may have to do something more to prepare myself for future palaces.

D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder the Simpson’s cameo’d on Sesame Street, with the original voice actor’s reprising their roles.

Have a nice day.

D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder the Simpson’s cameo’d on Sesame Street, with the original voice actor’s reprising their roles.

Have a nice day.
Yup.

And Superman alongside Batman starred in a Sesame Street segment back in the day too!

osby

Smash Obsessed
At last I managed to steal the treasure from the pile of **** who is Kamoshida. I was scared of the boss fight at first after seeing how strong many enemies in the palace went but It turned out really well. The part which gave me trouble the first time and killed me was when the pile of **** took Mishima into Battle for the Ball thing which killed my whole team instantly. But the second time I just made my party protect themselves from the attack and they survived It. Glad to have given that asshole the punishment he deserved.

Since I still had some days remaining before the seemingly expultion from school, I decided to take those days to strengthen connections with Morgana, Ryuji and Sojiro by doing activities such as making coffee, training, meeting out after class and all that. Ryuji won new abilities thanks to that which is cool.

I was about to get into the part where the gym reunion happens but at that moment my parents came back home so I decided to save and leave It for a later moment.

Likely gonna tag osby osby and Lamperouge Lamperouge to see if they feel I may have to do something more to prepare myself for future palaces.
Prioritize Confidants and social stats before the new dungeon comes. Moon, Death, Star, Fortune and Temperance are the most useful ones. Don't wait too long to do Mementos missions.

While fusing new Personas, make sure your team are prepared to deal with as many elemental attributes as possible because the game's gonna start testing your ability to take adventage of them from now on.

D

Deleted member

Prioritize Confidants and social stats before the new dungeon comes. Moon, Death, Star, Fortune and Temperance are the most useful ones. Don't wait too long to do Mementos missions.

While fusing new Personas, make sure your team are prepared to deal with as many elemental attributes as possible because the game's gonna start testing your ability to take adventage of them from now on.
Ok, so keeping my way of strenghthing social connections to evolve my confidants and personal traits while fusing the Personas I have, all while doing Mementos missions whenever they start appearing.

Noted It.

Thanks again Osby.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

- Very, very soon, you're going to gain access to a randomly generated palace that you can enter during a free day to complete side quests and level up. I don't recommend entering it unless you have around 4-5 requests available and that you make the most of your trips whenever possible (leveling up and gaining money).

- I can't stress enough how insanely useful SP Adhesive 3 from the clinic is. Definitely make sure you boost her confidant and buy a few of those for your team.

- Always make sure that you have your confidant's respective arcana in your Persona list when you're hanging out with them to ensure more affinity points when selecting the correct answers with them.

- Prioritize the following confidants whenever possible (If you want to know the names instead, just ask; I simply listed their arcana for spoilers sake):
  • Sun
  • Temperance
  • Fortune
  • Justice
  • Councillor
  • Faith
- There's a stand in the Underground Walkway that sells a special drink every Sunday that can increase social stats without wasting any time. Highly recommend dropping by there whenever you have 5000 yen to burn.

There's more that I could say but I don't want to overwhelm you even more than I possibly just did (in which case, sorry), so we'll just leave it at that for now.

osby

Smash Obsessed
- Very, very soon, you're going to gain access to a randomly generated palace that you can enter during a free day to complete side quests and level up. I don't recommend entering it unless you have around 4-5 requests available and that you make the most of your trips whenever possible (leveling up and gaining money).

- I can't stress enough how insanely useful SP Adhesive 3 from the clinic is. Definitely make sure you boost her confidant and buy a few of those for your team.

- Always make sure that you have your confidant's respective arcana in your Persona list when you're hanging out with them to ensure more affinity points when selecting the correct answers with them.

- Prioritize the following confidants whenever possible (If you want to know the names instead, just ask; I simply listed their arcana for spoilers sake):
  • Sun
  • Temperance
  • Fortune
  • Justice
  • Councillor
  • Faith
- There's a stand in the Underground Walkway that sells a special drink every Sunday that can increase social stats without wasting any time. Highly recommend dropping by there whenever you have 5000 yen to burn.

There's more that I could say but I don't want to overwhelm you even more than I possibly just did (in which case, sorry), so we'll just leave it at that for now.
Man, sometimes I forget how much of Persona games are time management simulators, I'm so used to YOLOing my way through them.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Man, sometimes I forget how much of Persona games are time management simulators, I'm so used to YOLOing my way through them.
It was actually pretty fun figuring out how to do everything on a fresh play through of Royal, NGL. Granted, I did play the original version first...

That being said, I dunno if JD is concerned about being extremely efficient with his time in game and perhaps just wants to enjoy the ride for his first playthrough, so maybe I could've been a little more lax with the tips...haha.

D

Deleted member

It was actually pretty fun figuring out how to do everything on a fresh play through of Royal, NGL. Granted, I did play the original version first...

That being said, I dunno if JD is concerned about being extremely efficient with his time in game and perhaps just wants to enjoy the ride for his first playthrough, so maybe I could've been a little more lax with the tips...haha.
I'm mostly just playing the game at my own pace, of course while making sure to save each time I am unable to play for some reason.

Regarding the choices with the characters, I'm basically trying to reply to all of them the same way I would reply to any of my friends both online and IRL since It seems to be working perfectly so far. Helps that I can relate a lot with the motives of the main characters and some NPCs (more so Shiho and Mishima, holy ****).

But yeah, so far I am really loving the Game. It has a really fair difficulty challenge so far and the story is very well written and has made me think a lot more than many other games I have played.

Edit: come to think of It, I also kinda relate with Ryuji on his whole atletism arc.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Honestly, I couldn’t care less about TikTok.
I am honestly glad it's getting banned, both because it was really annoying and because I was worried about my young relatives using it way too much. I hope they can spend their time on something else, at least one of them I know one is into drawing.

Last edited:

Fluttershy64

Smash Ace
Ok, so keeping my way of strenghthing social connections to evolve my confidants and personal traits while fusing the Personas I have, all while doing Mementos missions whenever they start appearing.

Noted It.

Thanks again Osby.
As what Lamperouge Lamperouge and osby osby have said, focus on social stats in oder to progress your confidant's. IMO, guts are probably the more important early ones, along with kindness. If you are ever stuck you can use a day by day guide and IGN's confiant guide to help with leveling up your confidant's faster (helps with choosing the right dialogue option). Finally, I would suggest every Sunday going to the drink stand in the Underground Walkway because would will get a chance to buy a drink and get 1 point of a random social stat. Hope that helps!

D

Deleted member

I still need to buy Persona 5 Royal. Been a year since I played through vanilla, so I think enough time has passed by now for a second playthrough.

D

Deleted member

Will go take a walk around the beach to get some sun and move my legs a bit.

May also see if the LEGO Mario stuff came to a nearby shopping center to compare prices between stores for future reference.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I am honestly glad it's getting banned, both because it was really annoying and because I was worried about my young relatives using it way too much. I hope they can spend their time on something else, at least one of them I know one is into drawing.
Yup. Plus some questionable stuff can go on there.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I beat the desert in Orjgami King. Probably my favorite place so far. The music was the best it’s been, and the story had interesting lore and the final section gave me a good laugh.

D

Deleted member

I agree, I never even liked Tiktok and stayed away from it as much as I could. I usually don’t trust apps that are from china anyway(although I usually check to see if there’s a tracker if I have to use an app made in china)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom