• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
If they actually make you this angry, why are you here? All of my friends who play Smash have no idea about any of this insider stuff because they just play the game, or don’t actively look for it. Even just go to another section of the boards.

that and Whats wrong with being here? and again , im annoyed, not angry

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
its all the ****ty ass drama. If only the community wasnt such trash, I swear, well mostly Sabi
I just like talking about cool ass characters. I really don't even pay the drama any mind. All I know about Sabi is the roasting you guys do. And I'm more than okay keeping it that way.

I hope FP5 is someone else I give a **** about. Cause Terry's a personal highlight of the Fighter's Pass.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
As harsh as that sounds, and no, you can't just 'ignore' it if you want to discuss Smash, since it's everywhere.
I’m literally the only person I know in real life, besides the few people I’ve told, who even know what a Vergeben is.

Literally just go to another part of the board where it’s not being discussed. I’d be shocked if there wasn’t one. Hell, this is like the one thread on SmashBoards that isn’t even ABOUT SMASH ITSELF, and this is the hub where this insider stuff is being discussed. There are specialized boards and threads for every little aspect of the games. Go there if you’re actually that desperate to discuss the game with no insider drama.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
Here's my issue with Vergeben's update, the original post mentioned Nintendo, Capcom, Microsoft, and Square Enix. Where are they now? He said the miscommunication had to do with the characters that he used as examples, but then only listed a handful of characters.

So what's up with the companies lost between the 2 posts?

Shroob

Sup?
I’m literally the only person I know in real life, besides the few people I’ve told, who even know what a Vergeben is.

Literally just go to another part of the board where it’s not being discussed. I’d be shocked if there wasn’t one. Hell, this is like the one thread on SmashBoards that isn’t even ABOUT SMASH ITSELF, and this is the hub where this insider stuff is being discussed. There are specialized boards and threads for every little aspect of the games. Go there if you’re actually that desperate to discuss the game with no insider drama.
"Hey, you wanna talk about things that aren't Smash and hang out with your friends? Too bad, go somewhere else."

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
that and Whats wrong with being here? and again , im annoyed, not angry
If that’s the case, then cool. It just seemed like you were pretty angry over this. I’m just saying that if you really needed to get away from the insider drama, it’s not that hard. Do whatever you wanna do, man.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
If Verge is reliable after all, I hope he tells us who the Capcom character he asked about that was shot down was, because if it isn’t Phoenix, I’m going to be staring at this image for the next week:

71780DEC-22FB-460D-977B-DD1E69F808BD.jpeg

Imagine a Bowser Jr-esque treatement for Phoenix. 4 Phoenix alts. 2 Apollo. 2 Athena.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The two most active boards on the forum are this general thread and the newcomer speculation thread. "Going somewhere else" is basically telling someone to either go to a dead part of a site, or a forum dedicated to a single character.
And you'll still run into insider **** since character threads are all about people twisting rumors and leaks into making their most wanted look more likely.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
If that’s the case, then cool. It just seemed like you were pretty angry over this. I’m just saying that if you really needed to get away from the insider drama, it’s not that hard. Do whatever you wanna do, man.
Oh if I was angry, Id be a bit more violent with my speech. I like to think I set off a different tone when in angry pff Tho Smash brothers shouldnt be having all this petty drama going on inside the community. Insiders lying, getting called out then running away from responsibility and all that

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
And you'll still run into insider **** since character threads are all about people twisting rumors and leaks into making their most wanted look more likely.
You guys can hang out in my thread. Maybe talk about Mega Man X Dive, or that Mega Man Rock and Roll fangame. Or the MMX fan made fighting game demo. Or how the ZZX collection will include a handful of minigames from Z3,Z4,ZX and ZXA.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
What’s that? There was drama and arguing? What’s that? I didn’t cause it?

Oh joyous day!
basicly, sabi took a joke post that Jon, gamexplain, made about pokemon dash and made it seem like it was a hint to something, which it wasnt. they got called out by him and she ran away saying "I need a break" but we all know why they "needs a break"

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
basicly, sabi took a joke post that Jon, gamexplain, made about pokemon dash and made it seem likenit was a hint to something, which it wasnt. they got called out by him and she ran away saying "I need a break" but we all know why they "needs a break"
They didn't even take a break. They're 'leaking' **** right now.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Tonight I just finished the last of my undergrad studies. Next week is commencement. I am so happy to be done with this phase of my studies. In one more year, I will finish my Master's plan and I'll be a full-fledged librarian. :)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
They didn't even take a break. They're 'leaking' **** right now.
If people are willing to give them attention, then why would they stop? That whole, "I need a break" thing is a pity stance that was made because people were starting to catch on.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
basicly, sabi took a joke post that Jon, gamexplain, made about pokemon dash and made it seem like it was a hint to something, which it wasnt. they got called out by him and she ran away saying "I need a break" but we all know why they "needs a break"
I don’t. Enlighten me? What real crime have they committed other then wanting attention? We’ve all done weird things for attention.

Look. I won’t defend the horrible things people sometimes do. But I will stand up for anyone who becomes the victim of the absolute monolith that is the internet hate mob.

Unless your face is orange.

Shroob

Sup?
I don’t. Enlighten me? What real crime have they committed other then wanting attention? We’ve all done weird things for attention.

Look. I won’t defend the horrible things people sometimes do. But I will stand up for anyone who becomes the victim of the absolute monolith that is the internet hate mob.

Unless your face is orange.
Snake

You're too kind.

And not in a good way.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just finished Black Lightning! Now I just need to catch up on Arrow.

God I’m not excited for Arrow. I’m still behind on episode from LAST season, let alone the current one. I never really liked it to begin with, maybe, give or take the first couple seasons. It’s just discount Batman at this point with very poor writing. Oliver doesn’t even act like Oliver. He’s a completely different character from every other adaptation of him aside from basic elements of his backstory.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I think The Dragon Prince might be my newest obsession. Oh no.

I don't want to shill it too much or people might get annoyed but here's a Zym avatar for the time being.

Shroob

Sup?
Ok. But seriously. What did she do? Lie about smash? Lie about Pokémon? Sure. That’s bad. But not deserving of a public dogpileing.

I did just remember that thing she did in her discord though. That’s not really forgivable.
That's the thing. No one's dog piling her like you're saying. She still has people under her thumb and hanging onto every word she says.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh.

Tbh, I was mostly responding to the tone in Pump’s voice. That I... heard in my.... head.......
A lot of people are exhausted since Sabi constantly plays the "I don't know anything! OH WAIT I WAS HOLDING ALL THE CARDS THE WHOLE TIME BUT I'M NOT TELLIN!" card all the time.

We're exhausted of her behavior and frankly, she's made a lot of people somewhat apathetic toward 5's reveal.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A lot of people are exhausted since Sabi constantly plays the "I don't know anything! OH WAIT I WAS HOLDING ALL THE CARDS THE WHOLE TIME BUT I'M NOT TELLIN!" card all the time.

We're exhausted of her behavior and frankly, she's made a lot of people somewhat apathetic toward 5's reveal.
God I hate leak culture. I don’t hate leaks. I hate leak culture. Like, can we just get information leaked without people building fandoms and personalities around themselves for it? Isn’t the point to be as covert as possible?

D

Deleted member

God I hate leak culture. I don’t hate leaks. I hate leak culture. Like, can we just get information leaked without people building fandoms and personalities around themselves for it? Isn’t the point to be as covert as possible?
Me too. I was so opposed to it that I initially didn't want to join the site because all they do is spoil the hype. Then out of desperation I joined just so I can make them think about the female fighters...

Shroob

Sup?
Sabi loves attention.

I say it in the most respectful way possible, but she's an attention *****.

She 'loves' the fact that she's basically built a cult around herself.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sabi loves attention.

I mean. I love attention too. Who doesn’t? But she’s just.... arg.

Not like I have room to talk. I’m an emotional vampire who is energized physically when I make people laugh or cheer and am poisoned when they hate me. I do some weird stuff online because of it. *shrugs*

D

Deleted member

Sabi loves attention.

People actually make themselves internet celebrities by spreading gossip and stuff. How shameful it must be to be a media personality like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom