• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It's exploiting children's love of a simple video game to manipulate them into believing the great big book of lies and bigotry.
Except not all religion is based off of evangelicals or Shariah Law? Religion is a very large spectrum and it means a lot of different things to different people.

Like, I'm not a religious person (I'm more agnostic than anything else), but I still see the value of spiritualism. It teaches morality and gives people hope for two things off the top of my head. My dad says I have a relationship with God because I serve others as a leader and help people wherever I can. You wouldn't associate that with religion at all, but it's applying the morals and values taught by religion.

Also, it's a ****ing Minecraft Bible. It just looks like a fun way to teach kids the stories of the Bible, which are worth learning anyways since the Bible is literally the most referenced work of literature of all time.

Don't be so close minded.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'd like to announce that officially:

God is dead.

KFC is putting out an official DATING SIM where you date the Colonel.
You'll be licking more than fingers in it ;)

MainJPW

M.T.A
You write your own answers.
I was originally going to say Crash, but I don't want Goku anywhere near Smash.
I just checked it out. My least wanted is Bubsy because ew gross.

I've gotta say tho, I don't consider non-video game characters to be a factor so I didn't answer any of them as a least fave.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They didn't make any Geno, Mallow (enough to count that is), or even goddamn Peach or Bowser plushes

But they made one for Boshi :yoshi:
Actually there was some evidence suggesting very limited numbers of a Geno plush were out there, but that was awhile. No one has fully confirmed anything though.

D

Deleted member

Whoever that John was I was fighting in arena can you give me feedback on my Ness

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Everyone talks about how many cursed images and videos are out there.

If there there didn't exist any cursed video games before, this dating sim has fully corrected that.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
I just checked it out. My least wanted is Bubsy because ew gross.

I've gotta say tho, I don't consider non-video game characters to be a factor so I didn't answer any of them as a least fave.
Goku is the only non-video game character that I'll even acknowledge in Smash discussions because for some reason there are still people that thinking he belongs.

He doesn't. Stay away from Smash, Carrot Cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom