• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Meanwhile Gentlepanda Gentlepanda comes in with a :sonic: YOU'RE TOO SLOW because he beat me to the joke and did it better.
Didn't know that Gentlepanda was Sonic.

Probably why I always get a bad feelin' around them, ****** probably did something to my wife.
“Hey can we talk about something that isn’t Kasumi?”
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda :
View attachment 230919

your laughing because you need an excuse to Eggpost.

And I respect that. :4pacman:
I have no idea what you're saying.

Like I just reread you post a couple of time and....
zqOV6JEAffwt2.gif

Iridium

Smash Hero
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This still stands as my favorite Hero fanart yet. We need more.

I'm kinda curious, what's a really underrated indie game that you all like?
I'll keep saying The Messenger, the one praline praline introduced me to. It just has simple appeals.

And gives me Ninja Gaiden flashbacks.

You mean V A P O R E O N ?

Yeah I kept this for most of base game Ultimate speculation, had it for long time but I wanted a new profile for a new era.

Pyre by Supergiant games. It’s where my current avatar comes from.

Its a real unique game, best way to describe the gameplay is a visual novel sports RPG about exiled wizards.The Art and music are absolutely top notch, some of the best in any game I’ve ever played. The setting/story is very interesting as the game has you banished to a strange plane of existence and you and your colleagues have to preform competitive ritualistic rites to earn your freedom back to the normal world. Probably not a game for everyone, but it’s definitely one of the most unique games I’ve played.
I'm blind. Yeah, that one.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Found this online.

Weird stuff.
Also this is the same guy who drew my profile picture. He’s pretty cool, go check him out sometime.
xD And with the pose it has makes the lack of the upper body even more hilarious! Also, really? o3o Ohh, that's cool!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I think that the best thing to do will be what I suggested to Noipoi.

I’ll just close my mind’s eyes, ignore my fears and the unknown and just post what I feel that helps the chat improve.

Noipoi

Howdy!
i've forgotten what normal conversation looks like, please send help

wherever i look all i see is Her
“Hi”
“Hello”
“How are you?”
“Kasumi”
“What?”
“Kasumikasumikasumikasumi”
“Oh god”
“Kasumikasumikasumikasumikasumikasumi”
“Help”
KASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASU-“

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
If I buy a code for an Xbox game the code’ll be emailed to me right?
I mean, it depends on where you're buying it. In most cases, yes.

But Ebay and some other online sellers have rules about sending a physical copy rather than a digital one. So just read the page. It should tell you the shipping method.

D

Deleted member

“Hi”
“Hello”
“How are you?”
“Kasumi”
“What?”
“Kasumikasumikasumikasumi”
“Oh god”
“Kasumikasumikasumikasumikasumikasumi”
“Help”
KASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASUMIKASU-“
He is Kasumi in all ways except physical.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
i've forgotten what normal conversation looks like, please send help

wherever i look all i see is Her
We need the Phantom Thieves to save you from your own Shadow.

Oops, spoiler for P5R I guess.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That moment when you realize that Tim Curry and Martin Mull actually reprised their roles in Nicktoons Unite and Attack of the Toybots. God, THQ must have had deep pockets.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Also, staindgrey staindgrey , what mic do you use? Looking for an upgrade 'cause ATM I use a USB mic.
An Avlex AVS79 with a modded circuit in a padded room with a nearby mixer and person operating it. Costs $100 for 3hrs.

At home I just have a Yeti USB mic myself. We use that for casting, small retakes and small ****. I'm looking to invest in a better at-home recording setup so we can start making stuff without paying money every time.

D

Deleted member

An Avlex AVS79 with a modded circuit in a padded room with a nearby mixer and person operating it. Costs $100 for 3hrs.

At home I just have a Yeti USB mic myself. We use that for casting, small retakes and small ****. I'm looking to invest in a better at-home recording setup so we can start making stuff without paying money every time.
Sounss like a good plan.

I just use a Blue Yeti because it’s devent and cheap but now that I’m slowly improving at voice over, I’m looking to get a better mic. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Freezerburn’s gimmick is sharing thoughts through likes and without words.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I think I'm going to play Kingdom Hearts 2. I started Kingdom Hearts 3 last weekend when I was visiting my brother's, figuring that I could understand what was going on thanks to having a general understanding of what happens in the games, but apparently Terra, Aqua, Ventus, and Organization 13 are extremely crucial to the plot from what I saw in Olympus and the cutscenes afterwards, and I barely know anything about them. (I've only played KH1, Chain of Memories, and seen cutscenes for 358/2 Days and Re:Coded)

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So I forgot that Dragon Quest games generally release on weekends in Japan(I'm guessing based on that rumor of fans skipping school and work on release day). So maybe we could see Hero released on a weekend to keep the tradition of that.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I made all my Xbox live accounts 6 years ago and I can’t remember any of the passwords

But once I do, hoo boy am I playing Banjo Kazooie.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Ode to a freezer... on fire...

my first naem is freezer
my last naem is burn
i dont liek to poast
but i du liek to learn

i watch comments flo
and reed evry one
if they are good then
ill liek it for fun

i stay in the shadows
but i stil exist
im paishunt and loving
and my lieks will assist

i may be withdron
(so i only post twice)
but ill always be reeding
and been very nice

Don't read too much into this Freezerburn Freezerburn , it's just the style of writing

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
TFW I tried to fix my right joycon drift but didn’t realize I need the WD-40 that explicitly said ELECTRICAL CONTACT CLEANER and not the generic one

I’m... still gonna let it dry for a few hours... I hope I’m not screwed this time but I’ll be more careful in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom