• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Just a random, totally-not-a-trap, non-conspicuous, post here.
Nothing to see here move along folks

D

Deleted member

Wow, you got me. It'd be a shame if I was someone who actually watched that and knew what happens next :yoshi:
Yeah I know what happens next. Just popped into my head and figured it'd make a great ****post.
I seriously need to go to bed, geez what time is it again...

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh man, that ****post reminded me JoJolion comes out next week. This is the third dedicated character arc for a side character. Isn't even friends with the main character, he just does his own ****.

1594530340253.png

Let's just hope Araki doesn't kill him off, a hairstyle like that deserves to live.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just Hadookened Sigma's final form. It worked.

I was told it wouldn't work so i didn't try it. But then I was like, **** it. And tried and then it worked.

I don't care anymore! I beat Maverick Hunter X!

And now that my sanity is returning I feel deeply embarrassed for how I was acting both here and IRL. I apologize.

It actually wasn't that hard now that I think about it in retrospect and with a clear head. So again. I apologize profusely to everyone. Shroob Shroob Will Will @Bakugan2556 Zinith Zinith , everyone I argued with. I apologize.

I do wonder if I should maybe try Mega Man 11 because I here that game has like, a beginners mode or seomthing.

D

Deleted member

I just Hadookened Sigma's final form. It worked.

I was told it wouldn't work so i didn't try it. But then I was like, **** it. And tried and then it worked.

I don't care anymore! I beat Maverick Hunter X!

And now that my sanity is returning I feel deeply embarrassed for how I was acting both here and IRL. I apologize.

It actually wasn't that hard now that I think about it in retrospect and with a clear head. So again. I apologize profusely to everyone. Shroob Shroob Will Will @Bakugan2556 Zinith Zinith , everyone I argued with. I apologize.

I do wonder if I should maybe try Mega Man 11 because I here that game has like, a beginners mode or seomthing.
No worries! We all act irrationally sometimes. I probably know that better than anyone tbh
At the end of the day, you apologized. That's good enough for me.

D

Deleted member

Apparently TOK leaked early? I can't find anything online about it, though. Just more of the same gameplay we've seen, and news sites reporting on it, but no actual gameplay.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ay if anyone still plays Pokémon Go add me and my buddy Zack.

4364 1892 5179

6258 1587 2890

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Been thinking a lot about another Street Fighter x Tekken. Like, I wanna see Harada’s take on it with Tekken x Street Fighter as much as the next girl, but I also kind of really want to see Street Fighter x Tekken 2.

Shroob

Sup?
Been thinking a lot about another Street Fighter x Tekken. Like, I wanna see Harada’s take on it with Tekken x Street Fighter as much as the next girl, but I also kind of really want to see Street Fighter x Tekken 2.
As long as there's no gem system. The gem system made the game unbalanced as ****.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Ay if anyone still plays Pokémon Go add me and my buddy Zack.

4364 1892 5179

6258 1587 2890
I don't play as much as I used to, it's hard to play when you're not in a metro area, but I added the first number listed. Tried the second but it came up as invalid.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Any Europeans, want to feel old?

It's been 10 years since the World Cup in South Africa. And I'm listen to that Waving Flag song for the first time in years.

I know it's a Smash Bros forum but it is to weird of me to say I'm a little surprised that there isn't more talk of sports? Like football/soccer and all?
In terms of football/soccer, I've been a long time fan of Manchester United and their best was when they won the triple in the 1998/99 season. They won the Premier League, FA cup and Champions League at the time.

The first time I watched a World Cup final was the 1994 World Cup and I believe at that time England missed out on qualifying for the tournament. I usually back the Asian teams throughout the World Cup.

The best soccer/football tournament that I watched so far is the Euros 2016 where Wales reached the semi-finals for the first time.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
A friend linked me to one of those Virtual YouTubers that are all the rage right now

...and I watched as she made more money in five minutes than a person making minimum wage will make in 2 weeks COMBINED.

1594552171154.png

So the key to success.... is to become an anime girl...

Edit:

In like 30 minutes she's made like 50 thousand dollars by just ****ing talking... what the **** is this lmao.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

A friend linked me to one of those Virtual YouTubers that are all the rage right now

...and I watched as she made more money in five minutes than a person making minimum wage will make in 2 weeks COMBINED.

View attachment 278165

So the key to success.... is to become an anime girl...

Edit:

In like 30 minutes she's made like 50 thousand dollars by just ****ing talking... what the **** is this lmao.
Honestly I'm not surprised. It's an entire market in JP where companies hire people to just sit around and play games all day(live on the air mind you) lol.

Hell one company in particular has like I kid you not has like 10+ people, each given their own unique character to work with(ranging from anime girl... to well anime girl)from various ages ranges going on live with a motion tracker and a unique 3d model specific to them, usually playing a bunch of games too. It's always kinda intrigued me tbh because this is a market that can really only exist in JP; even in say the US I doubt it would grow if you tried it here because of the cultural differences.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shroob

Sup?
Honestly I'm not surprised. It's an entire job where companies hire people to just sit around and play games all day(live on the air mind you) lol.
Okay but fifty-thousand dollars in 30 minutes?

.....****, I wanna be an anime girl and have all the YouTube comments simp for me now.

**** dignity, acquire money.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Okay but fifty-thousand dollars in 30 minutes?

.....****, I wanna be an anime girl and have all the YouTube comments simp for me now.

**** dignity, acquire money.
You might be in luck.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
shroob.jpg

Vtuber money hits different.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It's a game concept that deserves another chance. It just had so much going against it.

-Over optimistic sales projections (combined Street Fighter and Tekken numbers with no concern for overlap)
-Locking characters to the disc and when called out on it, asked "why would anyone hack? That's illegal!" (seriously)
-Not stopping the clock on long animations
-Absolutely useless comeback system

I'd like to see it done again without the baloney.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So my friends. Off to the airport in a few hours. Bringing my Switch, my phone and two manga.

Really stuck between Vita or 3DS.

3DS, I want to play Another Code, Mario Kart 7 and continue that streak of playing that Final Fantasy Rhythm Spin off on a plane. And a few others,

Vita, Killzone Mercenary, Persona 4 Dancing All Night and Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3. And a few others.

I'm so torn. So I need to ask the forum. This decision is hard. Only one is going with me as limited space in my backpack.

D

Deleted member

I don’t understand why you’d wanna be a VTuber honestly. I feel like there are more fun, rewarding things to do than hide behind some anime girl mask.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I was like, OK Vita. Virtua Tennis and Neptunia.

*Starts thinking about PXZ2*

Dammit!

Edit: After a randomiser from 10 games, 5 from each console and whittled down to one. It looks like I'm bringing the Vita for Virtua Tennis and Persona 4 Dancing!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don’t understand why you’d wanna be a VTuber honestly. I feel like there are more fun, rewarding things to do than hide behind some anime girl mask.
I think it's a neat idea to take hold of a market nobody really even thought about (streaming+anime but literally) about but yeah that doesn't sound very fun.

osby

Smash Obsessed
More fun? Debatable.

More rewarding? *checks how much money you can make as a vtuber* I doubt it.

D

Deleted member

Quick little hypothetical I thought of to get my thinking cap on:

-Pick 3 non-Smash characters to fight the entine final Galeem + Dharkon Fight from World of Light:
I'm talking about this one in particular:
Doesn't matter who they are, if they hate each other, whatever. Assume they at the bare minimum they are focusing only on the fight itself, past conflicts be damned. I want to see what interesting ideas you guys come up with(and I have my own but I feel that I shouldn't share it just yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom