• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
There are a lot of good artists here.

From the top of my head I know about Guh-Huzzah (who does drawings too), DerpingPikachu, Wademan94, Dr.Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik/Dr. Metal X, AndreaAC, Knight Dude and many more.

Feel free to tag them if you ever want any art feedback, as they are really friendly.
AndreaAC's really good. She's been my artist to make commissions for me for multiple rounds now. Her work is really solid.

D

Deleted member

Oh, also, a had this really stupid idea, so I collaborated with a fella named BeezaG, and we created this absolute monstrosity in about 8 hours. A stupid meme, but we put a lot of work into it. lol
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X @JDCabrera Aurane Aurane

Last edited by a moderator:

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I was thinking of picking up the pencil again and maybe get those how to draw Manga books but I'm not sure if I should practice getting a good grasp on the fundamentals of drawing before using stuff like that.

D

Deleted member

Oh, also, a had this really stupid idea, so I collaborated with a fella named BeezaG, and we created this absolute monstrosity in about 8 hours. A stupid meme, but we put a lot of work into it. lol
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X @JDCabrera Aurane Aurane
Lol, It has a really nice editing and the pace is really good.

Congrats for the final result!

Edit: oh, that was the wrong video

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

@Taylor F ok, now that I saw the real video I will do my small analysis again:

I like It, lol. A nice parody of that scene in Scoob and the addition of subtitles is really welcomed.

Nice work as usual!

D

Deleted member

@Taylor F ok, now that I saw the real video I will do my small analysis again:

I like It, lol. A nice parody of that scene in Scoob and the addition of subtitles is really welcomed.

Nice work as usual!
Yeah, I accidently linked the wrong video. lol

Thanks! :)

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
Continuing my One Piece binge watch, also been starting to watch Hunter X Hunter too.

D

Deleted member

Continuing my One Piece binge watch, also been starting to watch Hunter X Hunter too.
In regards to animated shows, I'm currently excited about the Transformers Siege show releasing on Netflix this July 30th (It got a trailer recently too)

I also want to see the new Sakura Wars anime when I finish the PS4 title as I've heard It is a continuation of the events from the Game.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That's the last time I'm doing groceries at Safeway...No Frills or Wal-Mart it is from now on. I only did the former because I had to pick up my prescription today. I knew Safeway was expensive but I didn't remember it being THAT expensive for just a few stuff I couldn't get yesterday when I was at No Frills given I walked there.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Coffee is good. I enjoy this beverage greatly.
Coffee for me is better with milk though I drown mine in it.
You fellers wanna know the secret to mighty tasty coffee? A shot of chocolate syrup. Makes it sweeter, but still has that punch to it.

In other news, I am in an EXTREMELY good mood this morning, thanks in part to my growing bug-catching skills in a certain lighthearted animal game.

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I like putting milk and caramel flavor in mine.

But today Im doing straight black. Boosts metabolism.
Its been awhile since I had coffee espeally the one that you brew because the coffee maker had to be thrown out. I grew to like instantly made ice coffee in the cartons though I miss the taste of a nice brewed cup. I use to put sugar, unsweetened coco and milk in mine.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
That's the last time I'm doing groceries at Safeway...No Frills or Wal-Mart it is from now on. I only did the former because I had to pick up my prescription today. I knew Safeway was expensive but I didn't remember it being THAT expensive for just a few stuff I couldn't get yesterday when I was at No Frills given I walked there.
What’s Safeway like? Never heard of it.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Oh yeah, I have an interview today for my first real job-
Kind of nervous but I think i'll do ok

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Has any mmo ever offered an in universe explanation why all of these quests are being done by every single player?

Like, I’m playing DCUO, and it’s a little immersion breaking knowing that every player I run into is on the exact same journey as me.

D

Deleted member

My grandfather just gave me 5€, so now I have 7€ which is nice.

Planning to save money both for my holiday week at the south and a 15€ eShop card to buy the port of the first Alex Kidd game and the Atlus Mii costumes for Smash.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Fast food job lmao. I'm starting college in the fall to work on my psychology degree so some extra money might be good to have.
Good luck. Fast food is hard. Working at McDonald's was my first job ever and while the schedule was nice and flexible, everything else about it was challenging and even mind-breaking.

Which chain are you selecting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom