• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I just found a tweet showcasing a list of every allegated Smash player so far:

Holy ****, that's a lot of them.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
He just released a video to talk about how he's been. I think it's stuff people already knew.
I'm not sure if anything beyond that will surface, who knows.
I think Hbox handled it well. He was unfaithful, but he seems to have matured significantly and this apology looks genuine. That's my interpretation right now.

He's in my "guilty but forgiven" tier right now. I hope that's it concerning allegations and all. Just gotta take all this one step at a time and see all that happens and monitor fairly and without bias.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I think Hbox handled it well. He was unfaithful, but he seems to have matured significantly and this apology looks genuine. That's my interpretation right now.

He's in my "guilty but forgiven" tier right now. I hope that's it concerning allegations and all. Just gotta take all this one step at a time and see all that happens and monitor fairly and without bias.
That's what I hope. I like watching his streams so I dont want it to be too bad with him.
Thing is, ZeRo also made statements to try to tone things down. I dont think it's the case for hbox, but we still gotta see what the women say about it.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
I just found a tweet showcasing a list of every allegated Smash player so far:

Holy f**k, that's a lot of them.​
One thing that bothers me about the list is that they're lumping all of them together along with 'unwanted sexual messages' too. That's something that can happen on the internet in general and even though it's unpleasant, i wouldn't lump them with the rest of what's happened here.

A bit not fully related but I wonder about how people are treating Anti's case. He says that the girl lied about her age the whole time and he didnt know, so if that's true, I'm not sure it really falls in the same boat. I know people jumped on it tho.
anyway, maybe that's not too important for now..

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That's what I hope. I like watching his streams so I dont want it to be too bad with him.
Thing is, ZeRo also made statements to try to tone things down. I dont think it's the case for hbox, but we still gotta see what the women say about it.
The thing is, ZeRo lied multiple times before coming clean. Hopefully we don't see the same about Hbox.
Dang, this is definitely going to be a big stain on the Smash Bros. community, if it hasn't been already.
More like a massive cleanup.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
The thing is, ZeRo lied multiple times before coming clean. Hopefully we don't see the same about Hbox.

Yeah that's what i mean. I wanna believe that hbox isn't just purposely leaving things out to do like him and say he's done some things wrong and deflect from the worse stuff. I hope he covered most of it, basically.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Or that, though I think it works either way, as in cleaning up this gigantic stain, ya know?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
46628090665_42dfdddecf_o.jpg

Just saying. Given all the evil going on. Maybe FP7 needs to be a good lawyer?
Huh?
Huh?

Ok. time to get off the internet.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just completed Yoshi’s Woolly World. I didn’t get all the hearts or pencil icons but I did collect every flower and restitch every Yoshi (even the gold, silver, and bronze ones).

Gotta say, having played DKCR and the two 3DS Kirby games before this... it was in this weird middle ground between the two extremes and it didn’t sit as well with me. Not to mention it just wasn’t as kinetic as those other titles.

Yarn a Yoshi is adorable though. I now own a Pink Yarn Yoshi amiibo.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So they changed my college courses to online, but also not? Lectures stay in-person, but labs and discussions are separate for whatever reason.

snowgolem

Smash Lord
NNID
None
Switch FC
SW-7635-8772-4887
I had no idea what the **** you were squawking about there, and I was about to call for medical services until I saw your avatar. Very nice.
no no i was having a stroke
it’s a coincidence that my avatar matches what autocorrect thought I was typing

Alicorn

Cyber Bunny
I feel bad for Shotostar leaving, I don't think they should have left Smashboards just because of people in the Smash community were ousted as monsters.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I feel bad for Shotostar leaving, I don't think they should have left Smashboards just because of people in the Smash community were ousted as monsters.
I understand not being comfortable being in the Smash community, but 99% of those people who did have accounts on this site don't post here anymore. That should help somewhat.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
****ing, I can't really talk cause I said I was leaving once, too.

Then again, I was gone for a year.

Edit: and the issue I'm not bringing up.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
The Philadelphia Fusion and Paris Eternal are on map 7 in the summer showdown.

This season of Overwatch League has been so much more fun than last season, and it gets better. I'm totally here for it!

GO FUSION

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So they changed my college courses to online, but also not? Lectures stay in-person, but labs and discussions are separate for whatever reason.
A hybrid of online and in person doesn't seem like a good idea on paper. Having everyone go in or stay home seems to work better, having both at once could be problematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom