• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Introducing the dumbest thing I have ever done that I am proud of for literally no reason.
Online is fun.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thinking about adding two more games to my Crash Bandicoot marathon: Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Crash Bandicoot 2: N-Tranced (both for Game Boy Advance), mainly because their gameplay are basically 2D versions of the originals.

They'll both be at the end of the list, though.

D

Deleted member

Just passing by to repost this:

20200630_201715.jpg

Context in case people ask: a good friend of mine at Discord did something seriously unnatural from them and claimed I was offending another friend for saying Sylux was a bad Smash choice.

And It turned into a heated conversation which made my day extremely stressing.

That's all, gonna keep my Smashboards break going. Just wanted to inform my friends here.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There has been worries that Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time could have microtransactions in it since the Microsoft store listed in-game purchases.

Toys For Bob, the game's developer, cleared things up:
So breathe easy.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Just passing by to repost this:

View attachment 276805

Context in case people ask: a good friend of mine at Discord did something seriously unnatural from them and claimed I was offending another friend for saying Sylux was a bad Smash choice.

And It turned into a heated conversation which made my day extremely stressing.

That's all, gonna keep my Smashboards break going. Just wanted to inform my friends here.
I totally get where you are coming from. Before I joined, I just looked at the speculation eras from the sidelines, but when I joined, I experienced up front and at times it felt like a Civil/Faction War to the being stressful and even at one point, the disagreements and anger caused me and one friend of mine to end everything because of a misunderstanding. I stopped my support for Ridley entirely and began to be in denial and didn't care about Smash as a game anymore (other reasons that come along with speculation made me go as far as to HATE Ridley himself.). But much later I decided to not hate the character anymore and just focus solely on him the best way I could which was through my artwork. I was happy again, but I still avoided any sort of connection to the Smash support.

Before he was revealed, I just watched a fraction of the event out of curiosity. I was happy to see that my friends got Daisy, and I was about to happily move on with my life until he happened. THAT day, my interest on Smash revived, I was inspired constantly because...well, the years of denial vanished like clouds the moment I saw everything unfold. The speculation was over on top of that, and that made me glad.

However, I had matured and got my priorities straight ever since, and that excitement and anticipation died out after a while. I got to try playing Ridley for 5 minutes or so, and that was enough. And having stopped from buying consoles overall because I felt comfortable with PC also helped with that.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
That Rolling Ball Puzzle should have been changed. It sucks.

If they end up replacing Mr. Krab's voice in Rehydrated with Clancy Brown after fan outcry, I really hope they can at get get a better impersonater for Mermaid Man to sub for Earnest. How was Joe Alesky in the other games where he voiced the character?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alllllright, getting late here, so i'm going to go to bed soon, but before I do, I figure I share a coloring project I had for awhile, involving one of my oc again. Before I say more, here it is~
Zelox Flat Color All Alt Suti For SB jpeg.jpg

While I won't go into too much detail tonight, this guy, Zelox, is the main protagonist of one my story, and he has power over ice. Those powers comefrom the Blue Heart of the Titan, a ancient artifact that was found by him, his brother & his group back when he was a soldier in training & charged to found what was going on in cave where a meteor crashed. Before getting the heart, he didn't look exactly like this (having black hair, shorter hair, a less..weird haircut & being slighty less buff), and before he even got the heart. He tend to act awkward around peoples he doesn't know & he generally tend to be lost in his own tought most of the time, which make him act much more cold than he truly is, as despite his fault, he is still a good person at heart, and he greatly respect his elder brother & his mentor. (so much for the later, his haircut is based around her haircut on the battlefield, and yes, his mentor is a woman)

Annd I think that's all I reveal for now, hope it make enough sense and you like the coloring. Again, I didn't draw this, all credits goes to the same artist who did other OC of mine like Levi, the tanuki boy.

AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@JDCabrera , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Knight Dude Knight Dude ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos

I think that's all! Hope I haven't missed anyone here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Holy ****, I thought the chat would be at a worse state after seeing this
20200630_222607.jpg

Eeh... Just glad It isn't what I feared.

Alllllright, getting late here, so i'm going to go to bed soon, but before I do, I figure I share a coloring project I had for awhile, involving one of my oc again. Before I say more, here it is~

While I won't go into too much detail tonight, this guy, Zelox, is the main protagonist of one my story, and he has power over ice. Those powers comefrom the Blue Heart of the Titan, a ancient artifact that was found by him, his brother & his group back when he was a soldier in training & charged to found what was going on in cave where a meteor crashed. Before getting the heart, he didn't look exactly like this (having black hair, shorter hair, a less..weird haircut & being slighty less buff), and before he even got the heart. He tend to act awkward around peoples he doesn't know & he generally tend to be lost in his own tought most of the time, which make him act much more cold than he truly is, as despite his fault, he is still a good person at heart, and he greatly respect his elder brother & his mentor. (so much for the later, his haircut is based around her haircut on the battlefield, and yes, his mentor is a woman)

Annd I think that's all I reveal for now, hope it make enough sense and you like the coloring. Again, I didn't draw this, all credits goes to the same artist who did other OC of mine like Levi, the tanuki boy.

AndreaAC AndreaAC ,@JDCabrera , Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! , Knight Dude Knight Dude ,@Taylor F , Wademan94 Wademan94 , Tako Tuesday Tako Tuesday , Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy , KarneraMythos KarneraMythos

Gotta say, the character does look really cool.

Keep the good work going.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Holy ****, I thought the chat would be at a worse state after seeing this
View attachment 276822
Eeh... Just glad It isn't what I feared.

Gotta say, the character does look really cool.

Keep the good work going.
Glad you think so, also, one detail I forgot to mention is that the jewel on his chest/heart is a gift given by his mentor as a parting gift. As it was her & Zelox's brother who found it & made it look like this. Zelox keep it close to his heart to never forget both of them, especially his brother since, well, without going much details, he died.

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up

Nicely done!

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Is there a reason Min Min sometimes has both her arms look like ramen and other times the left one is the dragon texture? Her render has the dragon one, and sometimes her victory screen pose has it, but a lot of times she just has both noodle arms.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminminno way in hell will I be a Min Min main:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminminbut that don't mean she ain't fun :ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin:ultminmin

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Is there a reason Min Min sometimes has both her arms look like ramen and other times the left one is the dragon texture? Her render has the dragon one, and sometimes her victory screen pose has it, but a lot of times she just has both noodle arms.
Grabbing a opponent & throwing them give her a boost to her dragon/left arm, which give it the dragon look you see on her render.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

:D Great character design, and perfect coloring. :3

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
DC Universe app pretty much dead now

HBO Max gonna be the only Time Warner streaming service

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Some nights you just don't read the news.
And now I'm depressed from reading.

There's good depressed and there's bad depressed.

Edit: That did not make sense what I said. Never mind.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay. I am really surprised that SpongeBob jumped on the N. Sane/Reignited bandwagon before almost everyone else. Where's The Ape Escape Recaptured Trilogy? Where's Banjo-Redooie? Where's Conker's Even More Bad Fur Day? What about the Rayman Re-Swung Trilogy? Or the Gex HD Blu-Ray Trilogy? How about The Legend of Croc collection? Jak Powered-Up? Ratchet and Clank Bright and Shiny Trilogy? Sly Cooper Master Thief Collection? Klonoa's Lucid Dreamers Collection? I didn't expect all of them, but I expected like... one or two of them. Let's hope they all show up on next Gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom