• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
o-o What am I looking at.

Seriously speaking, anything with Ray-Ray (I sometimes like to call it that) would be great. xD Though I have the feeling that since it already has a gorgeous Mega evolution...I don't think they would do anything else with it.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Well I guess my package of Sakura wars 6 has landed in the hands of a bunch of con artists.

The postal facility it landed in apparently gets lost packages on a regular basis.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just want more Gen 2 mons in general to get them.
A lot of gen 2 mons really were underpowered it only one stage lines, so that would be pretty nice to give them love. Especially after the beta sprite designs showed how creative the original concepts were for some Pokémon the . I would love to see that repurposed into new forms.
Galarian. Rayquaza...
Smogon would ban it instantly
:p

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
The state of the world is making me depressed.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Dude, 2020 came straight from hell I'm not gonna lie. Those memes about June being worse? Well. ****.
Is this the apocalypse?

Is this the end times?

I mean, ****, 2020 has been absurd. Any one of those things happening by itself would have been bad, but manageable.

But all at once?

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Is this the apocalypse?

Is this the end times?

I mean, ****, 2020 has been absurd. Any one of those things happening by itself would have been bad, but manageable.

But all at once?
Nah.

It feels like an absolute mountain but. we'll overcome it, in time.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
I wish Kirby had K. Rool's bloodshot eye if you sucked up him.
Something like this drawing I did.
Untitled167_20200602165424.png
I can just imagine the eye twitching and pulsating.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm less optimistic.

We're all going to die before 2021.

We're going to die and the last relevant meme was the coffin dance.
fe17979f27b41632ab1cfff5d289fc9056b126f2_hq.jpg
Man, what a way to go.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Well I guess my package of Sakura wars 6 has landed in the hands of a bunch of con artists.

The postal facility it landed in apparently gets lost packages on a regular basis.
That sucks. Sometimes you'll never know what you'll get with the post office. Once ordered a rare Famicom game, picked it up at the Post Office directly, found a shoe print on the package and the cartridge/board broken in half. I legit felt bad having to return it for a refund to the seller. :(

Have also lost a few other rare games through the post office over the years. Granted it was mostly customs' fault, but it is frustrating.

Also don't be that person that ships CDs in envelops. Just don't. >_>

Shroob

Sup?
That sucks. Sometimes you'll never know what you'll get with the post office. Once ordered a rare Famicom game, picked it up at the Post Office directly, found a shoe print on the package and the cartridge/board broken in half. I legit felt bad having to return it for a refund to the seller. :(

Have also lost a few other rare games through the post office over the years. Granted it was mostly customs' fault, but it is frustrating.

You think that's bad?

Try spending $$$ on expensive shiny cardboard and the person doesn't even use a plastic top loader.

D

Deleted member

With so many bad news hitting a lot of people from this site who I genuiely admire, I feel the best thing I could do right now is share some good news:

This graphic shows how many new COVID-19 infections have ocurred daily since the pandemic started in Spain. As you can see the new cases are currently at their lowest number ever since the curve started decreasing, and that is really good.
Our president also came out recently announcing that spanish medics will be able to come up with a vaccine for the virus sooner than anyone expected.

All in all, everything points to the Canary Islands finally getting the virus controlled in the most ideal way in a matter of weeks.

So I'm just glad that with all the things going on in this world, there is at least a little light of Hope where I live.

Edit: forgot to mention another thing. As of now Gran Canaria has been 5 consecutive days without deaths by the virus.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Nah.

It feels like an absolute mountain but. we'll overcome it, in time.
Seconded. Everything passes eventually, and this virus is no different. As for the rioting and looting... yeah that’s just idiotic. Don’t think I ever said it here, but using George Floyd’s death as a way to justify destruction of property and theft for “vengeance” or whatever their reasoning may be is really selfish. Those people are gonna get what’s coming to them someday, I hope.

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

I know how that feels considering that I had a similar experience when my sister ordered a present two weeks before my birthday and it never arrived courtesy of a horrible delivery and courier service named Hermes who was responsible for delivering it. My sister waited almost over a month for my present which did not arrive on the estimated date which we assumed it was lost. I went to complain to the courier service who told me they would investigate to see what is going on which wasn't really helpful at all.

D

Deleted member

Some other good news I really wanted to share:

https://www.laprovincia.es/gran-can...s-contaran-vigilancia-permanente/1284622.html

The Canary Islands goverment made a really smart choice, and with the quarantine (and as such lesser amount of contamination) being able to restore the legendary Maspalomas dunes to their original status from 50 years ago, they have decided to apply strong vigilance and control of the dunes to prevent any other destruction of it.
The people found throwing any kind of waste or messing the dunes can get penaltines from 150€ up to 600000€.

Another win for natural preservation which I'm happy for.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Too many people are losing sight of the big picture here.

When officers fire rubber bullets and tear gas to injure peaceful protesters, they're only proving the protester's points to them. When rioters light buildings on fires and throwing projectiles at people, they're endangering lives, which should be antithetical to what they should be protesting. You can't protest the death of a man with a life and family by endangering the lives of other people with lives and families.

It's all disgusting. It's making me feel physically sick that people would do these things to their own communities.

On the bright side the protests in my city have largely been peaceful, although there have been a few individuals acting out. A lot of protest leaders are taking steps to keep these protests from breaking out into riots. I probably shouldn't worry about my home being caught up in a fire. Of course this city apparently also has some systems already in place to hold officers accountable, so maybe the rest of the country could learn from us.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Happy Birthday

Now brace yourself for the early-mid-life crisis in 4 months. Trust me on this :yoshi:
You act like I haven't been experiencing that the last couple years of my life as is.

Hell, I didn't sleep a wink last night doing just that. :drsad:

D

Deleted member

You act like I haven't been experiencing that the last couple years of my life as is.

Hell, I didn't sleep a wink last night doing just that. :drsad:
Don't worry, It'll pass by with some time.

I went through It too.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Can't have a midlife crisis if your entire life is already in a perpetual state of crisis.

D

Deleted member

My mother just gave me these shoes my father just bought but as usual won't use at all.

I quite like the mix of black with white and they feel really comfy to wear.

D

Deleted member

Shroob Shroob Happy birthday! I was gonna try and make a model of your PFP, but got busy with other things, so I never got around to that. Apologies! qwq

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
ok so the roster snake posted a while back reminded me to post my own roster for a "capcom all-stars" kinda game. basically, capcom vs capcom.
i'm open for any feedback or suggestions
1. Ryu
2. Chun-Li
3. Sagat
4. Sakura
5. Makoto
6. Juri
7. Rashid
8. Mega Man
9. Zero
10. Tron Bonne
11. Roll.EXE
12. Haggar
13. Poison
14. Akira Kazama
15. Morrigan
16. Felicia
17. Jon Talbain
18. Jill Valentine
19. Nemesis
20. Wesker
21. Phoenix Wright
22. Franziska von Karma
23. Hayato
24. Devilotte
25. Arthur
26. Firebrand
27. Tessa
28. Nina (Her Breath of Fire 3 incarnation specifically)
29. Edward Falcon
30. Amaterasu
31. Strider Hiryu
32. Monster Hunter
33. Frank West
34. Captain Commando
35. Asura
36. Regina
37. Viewtiful Joe
38. Gene
39. Samanosuke
40. Saki Omokane
41. Side Arms Mech
42. Ruby Heart

D

Deleted member

I'm currently at a popular park in Arucas since my family allowed me to take a walk to the urban side. Took some cool pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom