• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Did you try to help me?

It kinda feels like you were just shouting at me. That makes me sad too cuz I really thought we were friends.
Yes. I legit tried. I realy legit tried, Im sorry if you think I didnt try, and Im sorry if I apprently didnt try hard enough. Trust me, If Inwas shouting at you, oooh you would know. I literally yelled, like 1000% yelled at someone in the past because they got on my nerves. As you can see, I am not yelling at you, im talking calmly but sorry I didnt try hard enougj

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So in MM2, you can change the level music to Isle Delfino, Gusty Garden, the Super Mario Kart circuit theme, and the Slide theme from Mario 64, alongside 2 boss themes, the Bonus Theme, and some more generic tracks I think.

Or just complete silence. Yep.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yes. I legit tried. I realy legit tried, Im sorry if you think I didnt try, and Im sorry if I apprently didnt try hard enough. Trust me, If Inwas shouting at you, oooh you would know. I literally yelled, like 1000% yelled at someone in the past because they got on my nerves. As you can see, I am not yelling at you, im talking calmly but sorry I didnt try hard enougj
Well thank you for trying

I know I’m over emotional and stupid. And after I calm down I always look back and cringe. Hard.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So in MM2, you can change the level music to Isle Delfino, Gusty Garden, the Super Mario Kart circuit theme, and the Slide theme from Mario 64, alongside 2 boss themes, the Bonus Theme, and some more generic tracks I think.

-slider

Siivagunner must be hyped now

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I actually think I heard Mario Galaxy today actually in one of the maps they played on the tournament

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Uh.

Why was my previous post edited by a mod? Did I do something?
Please don't quote the embeds. Each one counts as an embed per page, and the amount of quoting leads to a ton of them. Which hurts mobile users, and those with bad computers, a lot.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Uh.

Why was my previous post edited by a mod? Did I do something?
It's just part of the incentive to cut down on embeds. Embedded videos in posts you quote count as embedding another video.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Oh.

Sorry about that.
It happens. A lot don't know about this. I just edit them out and leave it at that.

To say the least, it's not a rule I would give a warning or infraction for. This isn't something like huge images, or media-only replies. I just am helping on a technical level and leaving it at that. :)

Iridium

Smash Hero
All hail Chinderblock, savior of mobile users worldwide!
Opossum Opossum : Am I a peasant to you?

That’s what I’m hoping. But I wonder if we’re going to get actual dungeons in this one.
Perhaps. We also need DLC that allows for more post-game content. Trial of the Sword was pretty okay, but there wasn't much else aside from inventory additions and such.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I hope GameFreak figures out how to better implement transferring old Pokemon. I think that's a huge enough **** up to have some older Pokemon not be compatible. I understand it takes time though, it should be something done in updates rather than all or nothing.

It'd be different if it were most other franchises, but this is Pokemon, even if they dropped the Tagline, "Gotta Catch 'Em all" is rooted in the series.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
For some reason every little tiny detail gets me excited in New Horizons. Like look at this, now the doors can have cute little wreaths!
589DFC14-55C9-4D51-9510-6A1884E5DD03.jpeg

Also they confirmed Isabelle will be back. you only start with 2 other villagers on the island and then grow into a bigger town over time. They also say you can technically live in a tent forever if you want, but it might limit some of your options.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

All this talk about embeds and images lagging mobile users, but I’ve never lagged once. Am I missing something?

Skyline1992

Smash Apprentice
Not sure how I feel about the new Pokemon Impidimp. I want to see what it evolves into. I do like that it is a Dark/Fairy type. We've never seen that type combination before. Judging by its design, I can see it having the prankster ability as well as having high speed with good special attack.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
So, how long to you think it will be till we see Banjo and Hero in game. I want to say sooner rather than later because they’re finished enough to have gameplay trailers made. Where as Joker’s reveal had no gameplay at all.

Then again Plant had a gameplay trailer and wasn’t ready for 3 months.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
This artwork looks amazing.

How did they make it so quickly...?
You know that short-haired Zelda cause more buzz on the Twitter more than Nessa right?lol

The year is 2019, kind sir
That's what I typed lol (Not really but edited nonetheless), not sure if it's worthwhile to make a post dedicated pointed out me making a typo error but.... whatever lol. That doesn't change the fact I'll be getting the game this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Reminder that the Switch eShop is having a big E3 sale.

I'm leaning toward getting Crypt of the NecroDancer for 80% off but I'm still deciding if 20% off is good enough for Final Fantasy VII (curious to those who have it: How well has that game aged?)

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
apparently the AC Delay cut 1B from Nintendos stocks
It was a combination of a lot of other things, not just the AC delay. Their stocks right now are roughly the same as they were on Tuesday of last week so it's nothing to freak out about.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
A have a lot of thoughts about Pokemon Home controversy. Here's a run down.

- Even with their future proofing, I don't think Gamefreak was prepared to jump to a home console that quickly. I think they were caught off guard. It's not immediately obvious but I think I've seen some evidence they're touching up on old models and textures on top of new ones. You also have to consider its not just new pokemon they're designing, but also an entirely new region to explore.

- Gamefreak has been stubborn about content patches and I don't really see that changing here. We'll probably have to wait for future titles for them to fix it, sadly.

- Their PR kind of sucks, not gonna lie. No one was going to believe it was for balance reasons.

- The sort of backwards compatibility they've had so far is actually super impressive, I don't think any other company has pulled something to that scale off. I think it's sonething the fandom kind of took for granted. On this note, I garuntee you that if Pokemon made massive innovative changes to their mechanics then we would have seen a cut like this far sooner.

- Being vocal about critism is import but its possible to be critical and understanding/patient at the same time. I see too many people picking up pitchforks and torches over this.
Kenny the Garchomp, man.

Named after a cartoon shark, caught him when I was nine years old.

He’s not shiny, he doesn’t have beefed up stats or anything, he’s just mine.
Wait, someone remembers Kenny the Shark?

Even I had forgotten about that show.
I thrive on positivity, negativity physically makes me feel sick. I know that sounds really stupid and melodramatic but I swear that’s the truth.
I know that feeling. Negativity brings me down, but even more then that, so does outrage. Maybe it has to do with growing up with parents with anger issues but I have little patience when it comes to outrage culture.

It ironically can get me pretty angry myself.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Reminder that the Switch eShop is having a big E3 sale.

I'm leaning toward getting Crypt of the NecroDancer for 80% off but I'm still deciding if 20% off is good enough for Final Fantasy VII (curious to those who have it: How well has that game aged?)
FFVII has aged fairly well apart from the graphics. Controls have improved because now you can use the analogue stick, which makes traversing the prerendered backgrounds much easier. The battles and pacing also remain good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom