• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I mean, I don't think it's as egregious as Enlightened One, just uninspired, but compared to Awakening and Fates, a few uninspired name is a good trade-off for a vastly better story imo
Eh, idk, I feel like both are the same when it come to overly long name, but then again, I don't care about that much.

All I care is the MEMES, JACK!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.png

D

Deleted member

THE DNA OF THE SOUL

I would love Raiden in Smash, or at least the Revengeance music
**** YEAH

BRING THE NANOMACHINES TO SMASH SON!!!!!

*ejem* Sorry, talking about Metal Gear Rising takes out the dankest side of myself.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>power turns back on after six hours
>mom: "Finally, the power... Oh god, please don't."
>me: "Don't wh--"
>powers turns off again
>turns right back on

Mom do not that ****.

zeldasmash

Smash Lord
THE DNA OF THE SOUL

I would love Raiden in Smash, or at least the Revengeance music
Ah, Metal Gear Rising. One of my favorite action games of all time. The fact that MGR Raiden is a Spirit makes me happy. Revengeance definitely should have gotten music (It Has to Be This Way and Rules of Nature especially).

I wish MGR2 could happen but we all know...

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Yeah, same here. I really don't get the hate for FE. I'm just mildly neutral towards it(leaning more towards positive)
The reason for Fire Emblem being hated is the amount of sword fighters and Marth clones.
Sword-:ultmarth::ultlucina::ultike::ultroy::ultchrom:
Magic-:ultrobin:
Dragon-:ultcorrin:
No axes, no lances or other unquie weapons.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I’m honestly pretty neutral on a 3H character in Smash.

It’d be cool, but I wouldn’t be bothered if it didn’t happen at all.
It just shouldn’t be Edelgard because that defeats the whole purpose :nifty:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’m honestly pretty neutral on a 3H character in Smash.

It’d be cool, but I wouldn’t be bothered if it didn’t happen at all.
It just shouldn’t be Edelgard because that defeats the whole purpose :nifty:
What's the whole purpose?

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I'd much rather have a new Zelda character than someone from three houses, but it would make people happy plus it's dlc so I don't have to buy it anyway.

D

Deleted member

I remember asking this but not getting a response, what's this image based on exactly? I don't recognize it.
Monsters Inc.

A really dope Pixar movie about monsters having an industrial job where they recollect energy by making kids scream.

The movie is less dark than how I am describing it btw.

D

Deleted member

Monsters Inc.

A really dope Pixar movie about monsters having an industrial job where they recollect energy by making kids scream.

The movie is less dark than how I am describing it btw.
That’s not what I meant per say, but whatever

Noipoi

Howdy!
What's the whole purpose?
It was mostly a joke, but in my most personal of opinions the whole theme of the game is about choosing your house. So I think it’d be better to pick Byleth and have spirits from each house, instead of singling out one character from one route.

But that’s just my opinion I’m not making the damn game, so don’t get mad at me :mad088:

osby

Smash Obsessed
It was mostly a joke, but in my most personal of opinions the whole theme of the game is about choosing your house. So I think it’d be better to pick Byleth and have spirits from each house, instead of singling out one character from one route.
I mean, I prefer Byleth but to be fair: :ultincineroar::ultgreninja:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, I prefer Byleth but to be fair: :ultincineroar::ultgreninja:
I see the point your raising, but with Pokémon it’s not just about the starters. You’ve gotta make a choice between hundreds of Pokémon for your team, and your starter doesn’t significantly change the entire story.

But yeah, I see your point.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Mementos is probably the least interesting part of Persona 5 itself. Picture a dimly-lit subway that feels like it never ends, with this playing in the background on a loop.

Mementos in Smash seems to be based more on the menus of Persona 5, which are a visual spectacle.
Honestly, I'm kinda glad they did that. The surface being based off of Mementos in-game combined with the sides of the stage being themed after the UI is a great look in my opinion. The map of Mementos in the background is also great.

D

Deleted member

Just discovered a game one of my friends voices in is coming to the Switch. That's pretty impressive.

Honestly, I'd love to voice in a game that makes it to a big console. (Switch, XBox, Playstation, etc.) That's a goal of mine.

I think what's crazy is that, looking at how things have been going for me, that might just be a thing in the next 2 or so years. I know I actually got the chance to actually audition for a Switch game a while back. I was not cast, but the fact that I even got the chance is still amazing.

So, that may actually be a thing that happens in the next couple of years. I'll definitely be working towards that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom