• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm just legit curious if anyone was actually asking for a remake of it.
It already got a failed reboot in 3. Despite it being a mediocre game that turned a survival horror into sailor moon destroys hell, it was graphically impressive for the PS2. We got Capcom to thank for that.

This is just the DMCV after DmC: Devil May Cry if you ask me :secretkpop:

Wunderwaft

Smash Master
Thank god I upgraded my PC recently, now all I have to do is buy a VR headset for this game. I'm so god damn hyped for this game, it's a miracle come true for me.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
>half life alyx has eli's new voice actor saying his final lines from episode 2
>this means they're likely covering that scene again, despite it being a prologue to hl2

i'm 99.9% sure this game is gonna end with a flashforward to ep 2's ending and a teaser for hl3
bruh, this reality cannot physically exist

the space time continuum would literally collapse on itself if half-life 3 actually comes to fruition

what'll be the new scapegoat when it comes to long gestating sequels? Portal 3? Team Fortress 3?

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

the space time continuum would literally collapse on itself if half-life 3 actually comes to fruition

what'll be the new scapegoat when it comes to long gestating sequels? Portal 3? Team Fortress 3?
Deathmatch Classic 2.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Mega Man Legends 3.

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Jokes aside, it does look good, but I’m still not sure I’d fork out the cash to get a VR headset for one game. My feelings overall are still mixed, but to an extent the knowledge that Half-Life is less dead now is enough honestly.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Half-Life 4?

D

Deleted member

Ricochet 2 :4iggy:

osby

Smash Obsessed

Left 4 Dead 3.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants it

Rangez

Dimensional Dile-Up
I have something important to note, if you care to take a moment:

This remix is boppin'!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
what if valve was just amassing so much wealth from steam over the past decade that they were waiting the long game to have gigantic budgets for their next projects

hell, the new half-life could've been in development hell for years or something just trying to master VR games

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Left 4 Dead 3.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who wants it
Speaking of L4D, does anyone here think of L4D Boomer first when peoples make old person/boomer jokes?

D

Deleted member

There's only one thing that could possibly cause more of a buzz than Half-Life 3
although it wouldn't be positive buzz
1574362003239.png

D

Deleted member

A new Littlest Pet Shop game?

Now that I think about it, I wonder if I can dig up that CD with an older LPS game on it...
If they revealed an LPS game with the Sonic Adventure-esque gameplay of my dreams as a Switch exclusive I would ****ing scream. Holy **** that would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom