• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Verg's stupidly careful when it comes to characters.

It took him until August to say :ultincineroar: was the Gen 7 Pokemon despite Incineroar being common knowledge in leak circles since late June.
Yeah, but we are less than one month away from the Video Game Awards. So any day now.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I really don't want to but I have been considering leaving this thread until after the vga's. It'd be kind of nice to be surprised.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
We 'had' a thread mainly to discuss leaks.

But it both:

A: Cannibalized discussion from the general thread, turning into a 2nd General thread

B: A looooot of clowns signed up trying to peddle their fake leaks for their 5 seconds of fame

D

Deleted member

Guys.

jhon Dylan smith is here.

Quickly we need somthing to summon him back here!

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Best case scenario, TGA reveals Pick #5, and the reveal ends with an announcement of the coverage of the character with, like, a date.

That way it’s just revealed and gives us an indication of what the timeline looks like.

I’m not sure whether Season 2 gets coverage at the same time, or if it gets covered just like a continuation of the DLC. I’d argue it makes more sense to advertise it as “Season 2”, and draw attention to it, but what do I know?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

But it both:

A: Cannibalized discussion from the general thread, turning into a 2nd General thread

B: A looooot of clowns signed up trying to peddle their fake leaks for their 5 seconds of fame
Oh yeah... I remember that...

it was around the time I first got here too

iirc, it didn't even last a week, lol

D

Deleted member

But it both:

And c: Criticized someone over a threat to the forum...

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

But it both:

People wondered why we were so hesitant to set up a leak thread too. Like, we told people why we didn't really want to go the leak thread route and EXACTLY what we said would happen happened.

Shroob

Sup?
People wondered why we were so hesitant to set up a leak thread too. Like, we told people why we didn't really want to go the leak thread route and EXACTLY what we said would happen happened.
I mean, tbh I didn't mind A a whole lot, since some people REALLY didn't want to discuss leaks in the general thread.

It was all the "HEY GUIZ I GOTZ DA INSIDER LEEKS"

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Snake’s nightly prompt.

Create a Pokémon. That’s it. Just create an original Pokémon.
A green and white raptor whose ability is Egg Lay (A pokemon who feints to him becomes an egg, and it acts as an extra projectile to anyone who uses a projectile attack against him). I'll call him....

DONUTSTEELE!!! :yoshi:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
A Flying mono-type Pokémon that’s a sentient Whirlwind, maybe it evolves into a giant tornado.

Also a Manatee Pokemon, I don’t care what type or what gimmicks it has, just give me a Manatee Pokémon already.
You wouldn't catch a Manatee Pokemon. A Manatee Pokemon would catch you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom