• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm dipping my toes into Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 so I can know the smell of the game. (also because I've heard it's got a really good training mode). I see that it has a fishing minigame, which confuses me, though I'm not sure if it's just a random draw for items (I don't have much in-game currency to spend).

Hopefully I can follow the story and figure out how the characters work even though this is my first Guilty Gear - I ran into that problem with BlazBlue, where I picked up Central Fiction only to find out that every character played in a radically different manner and the story was incomprehensible, and going back to the first game only solved the character issue.

EDIT: not sure if I'll be able to keep track of this punch/kick/slash/heavy slash/dust system - it's not as straightforward as Street Fighter or even Blazblue (which was light attack/medium attack/heavy attack/character specific action) - but I might be able to figure it out with enough practice. I'm not even clear on what Dust does, and I only found out how to use it by checking the options menu.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
More bad predictions, these ones predictable in a sense:
1. Smashboards performs a live musical version of Xenoblade Chronicles. It takes 50 hours to get past the opening number.
2. We get our first zombie in Smash... it's Rottytops.
3. Pokémon become real, millions fight over who receives which starter while secretly Zinith Zinith prepares the Yoshi army to take over. Yoshi wins and all the fruit mysteriously disappears
4. Lycans. Wait... who mixed up my E3 predictions with my November predictions?!
Yeah, only the fruit vanishes, not...... all the things in existence :yoshi:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
What is everyone playing right now? Atm, I am juggling between

-Luigis Mansion 3
-Death Stranding
-The Outer Worlds
-Borderlands 3
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Earthbound
-The Legend of Zelda Link to The Past

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Pink Gold Peach is coming to Mario Kart Tour. Finally, the only character that matters.

where's Goomba? gosh dang it, and no Birdo or Petey Piranha either, nor any other veterans. At least we got Black Shy Guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom