• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Speaking of Shenmue, I actually still have a Steam code for the Shenmue 1+2 bundle I just remembered. Maybe I'll ask some friends if they're interested, as I don't have a need for it. Would be a waste to let them go to, well... waste.

D

Deleted member

I liked Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
Hippity Hoppity, your opinion is wrong.
Now, it's HAMMER TIME!

jokes aside, I actually really liked Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
edit: wtf the video changed somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
If I had to pick my personal top OST for this year, it probably would go to SwSh. The music is honestly top grade and has a lot of good stuff in there.

KH3 is a good runner up, though. Least favorite OST is probably Yoshi's Crafted World. I have no idea how the same people who made the amazing Woolly World's OST made Crafted's; it such a downgrade to me personally.
For me, my favorite ost this year is probably Death Stranding.

Astral Chain is second, ironically enough, even though I hated almost every single other aspect of the game.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
So, I uh, caught a Cramorant. I then proceeded to look up its stats on Serebii to see if I wanted to use it to replace my Mudsdale and, I uh...

It has a form that wasn't shown in prerelease.

Who okayed this.

Who is responsible for this.

Why.

StormC

Smash Hero
TBH I'm actually leaning towards SwSh being my favorite of the 3D games next to X&Y lol. ORAS is actually my least favorite.
XY is my least favorite mainline title so that should tell you my stance.

My favorite is Platinum.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Shockamagee! The H-Dial has just landed in your lap! By dialing H-E-R-O, the person reading this has become a never before seen champion who may never be seen again! What hero has the reader become? It’s up to them to answer!

Lighteni

Smash Journeyman
Unrelated, but the screenwriter for Pulp Fiction just gave the Konosuba movie 5 stars on Letterboxd and said in a tweet that movies like it were “the reason cinema was invented“. What a time to be alive.

Last edited:

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
I think Sword and Shield aren't as good as BW, but definitely better than XY and SuMo.

XY just felt bland as heck. SuMo had a decent story, but it got in the way of gameplay so much that replaying it was tedious.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Unrelated, but the screenwriter for Pulp Fiction just gave the Konosuba movie 5 stars on Letterboxd and said in a tweet that movies like it were “the reason cinema was invented“. What a time to be alive.
You got a link?

D

Deleted member

Shockamagee! The H-Dial has just landed in your lap! By dialing H-E-R-O, the person reading this has become a never before seen champion who may never be seen again! What hero has the reader become? It’s up to them to answer!
On a more serious note, idk.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Me when I recognize that a location in a live action movie is near where I live:
It's a slow day okay?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
At this point, I feel like the only thing I'm good for is posting random prompts and occasionally talking about whatever idea I'm working on at the time. I can't wait for character 5 to be revealed and we finally have a complete data set to better speculate with.

D

Deleted member

At this point, I feel like the only thing I'm good for is posting random prompts and occasionally talking about whatever idea I'm working on at the time. I can't wait for character 5 to be revealed and we finally have a complete data set to better speculate with.
You say that as if it is bad.

When in reality many people enjoy checking out stories written by other people.

I read comics and manga, I know what I’m saying.

D

Deleted member

Eh, screw it, I'll just ask here. As mentioned above, I have a Steam key for Shenmue 1+2 and various other games which I have no need for and I don't feel like selling them on eBay or somewhere else either. So I might as well just give them away instead of hoarding. Here's a list of said games:
11-11 Memories Retold
Call of Duty: WWII
Evergarden
Shenmue I & II
SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising
Basically, all of them are from last months Humble Bundle, which I only got for Crash and Spyro. Just tell me here or via PM what you want.

StormC

Smash Hero
Black 2 is my favorite! Lots of good stuff in Gen 5.
BW2 is in my top 3 for sure. Probably the most robust Pokemon game ever released. So much to do in it.

Gen 5 in general is fantastic and I think it's only being appreciated for it years after the fact.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Recently, I tried a voice for a character. The voice description said he should sound "cocky, but only a bit idiotic."

Naturally, this is the lad my mind defaulted to.
1574115576122.png

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Jeese, the first season of Batman The Animated Series is loooooooong. But really good so far although the animation is a little too.... bouncy.... for a show like this. I guess that was just a product of the era. But it's a really great depiction of Batman, even if it gets a little weirs at certain points. And I'm more used to how Kevin does the Bat voice nowadays compared to the more gravely version he uses in the series at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom